Thread: disregard

disregard

told ya.
    Last edited by Mustonen; 12-17-2003 at 11:59 PM.

hey you been up to bohemia yet?
    ...tricks deserve applause, style deserves respect

no, been workin like a dog. i've been able to get away for a couple hours at ripley the first sunday it was open, and that has been it.

know anybody that has? i'm gonna wait for a positive report before i waste a day to go, i get few enough of them off....

I was in downwind getting my skis tuned and one of the guys working there said it actually wasnt too bad the warmer weather after all the snow and then the heavy snow actually covered alot of the rocks so it was better than their usual opening day but still pretty rocky.

I'm stuck in the LP for 3 weeks now but hopefully by the time i get back its filled in at least. I dont know if i'll even bust out my new skis up there this year, they could have a 150 inch base and I would still get coreshots.
    ...tricks deserve applause, style deserves respect

went up there saturday. coverage wasn't bad considering the 40+ temps of the 2 previous days. still tore up my skis pretty bad. snow was slush, kinda hard to ski. they say it was really good before the temps got warm, though...and i believe 'em.
    focus.