dudes, i need modular ski movies

pure brilliance i say!

ok, here is the deal...make a DVD that lets you pick from all the sickest segments of your past films and play them in any order desired. It's like the utlimate workout video, so you can pick all the high energy stuff to watch while you're on the treadmill trying to get in shape for the season. c'mon....doooooo it, dooooooo it

Maybe you could cobble a few segments together with a video editing program? I don't think it would be that hard.

An Associated Press investigation revealed in September that $5 billion in Small Business Administration loans authorized in the wake of Sept. 11 was so poorly managed that businesses close to New York City's Ground Zero went begging for money while thousands of businesses throughout the country got emergency loans by creatively describing how they were hurt by the Islamist-terrorist attacks. More than 130 franchised fast-food shops; dentists and chiropractors; a South Dakota radio station; a Utah dog boutique; and a Virgin Islands perfume shop were among those who got the mostly guaranteed loans. SBA admitted that it assigned some ordinary loans to the 9-11 fund on its own and generously accepted others' 9-11 "qualifications." [Richmond Times-Dispatch-AP, 9-9-05]
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<