44 46.81%
  • Can I still masterbate?

22 23.40%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sex or Skiing?

Sex or Skiing?

Indefinatly....

Hot Deep Pussy or Cold Deep Powder?
    Last edited by DINMS; 11-08-2005 at 12:07 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DINMS
    Indefinatly....

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman
    Hey, you confused 'f' and 'dr'.
    No.

this question is too general.....sex with someone who is out of my league vs. a sick powder day? Thats a tough one.....but just sex with some random broad you picked up at a bus stop vs. pow day = no brainer. I was actually bangin out some so-so chick the other week and thought to myself, wow if i could have traded this experience for an early season day of pow out west, i would have tossed that girl right out of my bed......

P.S. - I just turned the big 22.......wooohooo

it totally depends on how hot the chick is and how much fresh snow there is

without those two pieces of information it's impossible to decide

also, why are the two mutually exclusive

Fine.

Fuck characters.
    No.

if you people say pow, then youre just notn doing it rihgt.

I'll take indefinite mind blowign sex over midn blowing pow anyday...pow is good &needed, but c'mon people....

(& damn Im pretty buzzed..this ocnference has been fyun(
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

sex

Talking

This poll brings memories from my young skier days at Squaw, drinking beers one saturday afternoon after we were done skiing with a good buddy of mine and some girls we hooked up with during the day. One of the girls said: Would you rather be skiing on a big powder day or have sex with Pamela Anderson. I instantly said I'd do the skiing, and when they asked why, I said: You never know when you're going to get that good powder day again.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Quote Originally Posted by runethechamp
    This poll brings memories from my young skier days at Squaw, drinking beers one saturday afternoon after we were done skiing with a good buddy of mine and some girls we hooked up with during the day. One of the girls said: Would you rather be skiing on a big powder day or have sex with Pamela Anderson. I instantly said I'd do the skiing, and when they asked why, I said: You never know when you're going to get that good powder day again.
    I'm pretty sure this is the right answer. Hooking up with girls who are out of your league is just a matter of confidence and timing. If you try enough times you'll succeed eventually. Skiing on the other hand is totally in the hands of the weather gods.

It depends on how good she is in bed & how deep the powder is.
    Calmer than you dude

It's all about balance.

I've always thought that the best things in life are often accentuated by other great things in life. Like dark chocolate and good wine. Or live music and strong mushrooms. That being true, there is nothing in the world like waking up early, peeking though the window to a fresh blanket of snow, turning back to a good old fashioned morning bump and hump, and then ripping up a powder day with that same gorgeous woman.

Can I get an "Oh yeah!"

Isn't the correct answer d. ski all day, fuck all night?
    Being grown-up sucks!

Mountains and Women?

I would get off of one to get on the other?

well i never get laid anyways...

but think about it, i would get sick of sex 8 hours a day 7 days a week. i wouldn't get sick of skiing that much.
    I keep a mirror in my pocket and i practice looking hard.

Best of both worlds equals skiing Orgasm Meadows at Crystal in 3 feet of blower, with a rippin' babe, then sneakin' into Stump Patch for some trim.....

Quote Originally Posted by aspenskibum
    well i never get laid anyways...

but think about it, i would get sick of sex 8 hours a day 7 days a week. i wouldn't get sick of skiing that much.
    Man, the poll didn't promise non-stop sex or twosomes (and no one is offering a sex season pass). Get real. The answer is skiing.

Powder or ice??

I'm with RbTree.....why not both.

Skinning Tallac in the morning a getting a great run down the cross....then skinning up again for a second afternoon run.....only to summit with some nice afternoon lighting, and then getting some stand up loving (in boots) on top of the peak....before a second 3k decent. AHHH....memories.

Hey TS.....my conference is fun too......where is you? Me Seattle....only I have to leave Wed.....so close to skiing....but so far. (work)
    Donjoy to the World!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat
    :

Hey TS.....my conference is fun too......where is you? Me Seattle....only I have to leave Wed.....so close to skiing....but so far. (work)
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

DEFINTELY POWDER DAY! I try to have sex all summer where the ladies are plentiful and go celibate all winter, taking my energy out skiing. There must be some energy left over from skiing though, because spring is a frenetic time of ****ing!

Also: many of the girls in the better ski areas are a little scary. I hypothesise: the better the terrain/pow, the less apealing the female population.

this thread is useless without pics
    Mom! The meatloaf! FUCK!.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner
    That being true, there is nothing in the world like waking up early, peeking though the window to a fresh blanket of snow, turning back to a good old fashioned morning bump and hump, and then ripping up a powder day with that same gorgeous woman.

Can I get an "Oh yeah!"
    This is the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner
    It's all about balance.

I've always thought that the best things in life are often accentuated by other great things in life. Like dark chocolate and good wine. Or live music and strong mushrooms. That being true, there is nothing in the world like waking up early, peeking though the window to a fresh blanket of snow, turning back to a good old fashioned morning bump and hump, and then ripping up a powder day with that same gorgeous woman.

Can I get an "Oh yeah!"
    HELL YEA!!!!
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

might i add the sex is for when there is no powder to ski or after skiing said powder or during the lift ride up after skiing said powder. if pow is there it must be skied sex can be had regaurdless of weather... it is for that reason i choose pow
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

All the above. Just not at the same time.
    Ski, Bike, Climb.
    Resistence is futile.