Maxxis Car Tires?

I can't find any reviews on the internet, but they seem well priced and look like some decent treads. I also was thinking I might be able to get a shop form through the bike shop, do companies do shop forms on car tires? Any opinions on the tires themselves?
    It's heartbreaking to see a chick who's too anorexic.

my buddy treid to shopform some maxxis mudders through the bike shop. no luck. look like nice tires though.

I'm actually a Maxxis Sales Rep for bikes and getting car tires through a bike shop doesnt fly. Even if it did the cost of shipping makes it not worth it. I just went to Les Schwab (if youre on the west coast) and they were way cheaper than a Maxxis (plus the great Les Schwab warrenty)...

I've never even heard of Maxxis car tires.

I know theyre making some crazy Off-Road tires now.
    Lots of NEUROC guys are running the Trepador Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    I'm actually a Maxxis Sales Rep for bikes and getting car tires through a bike shop doesnt fly. Even if it did the cost of shipping makes it not worth it. I just went to Les Schwab (if youre on the west coast) and they were way cheaper than a Maxxis (plus the great Les Schwab warrenty)...
    Damn, scratch that idea.

Our shop's team used to be sponsored by Nokian. He called up the US car tire division and asked about a deal on tires, explained that it was for the team van, and they were like, "we make bike tires?" What showed up next week, but 2 sets of Hakkepelitas, free of charge. He tried again next winter, but the woman who hooked it up had moved elsewhere in the company.
    It's heartbreaking to see a chick who's too anorexic.