Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

cool Thomas Kinkade Artwork for skiing

This THomas Kinkade art gets me stoked for the ski season..

[/URL]

ski cabin

This guy is a genius..

Ogre is offline I don't like...nNNERRRDS!

Angry

YOU'RRRRE A FFFFUCKING NNNNERRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!
    NO NERDS! NO NERDS! NO NERDS! NO NERDS!

Chill dude, and place yourself in a ski town like this..

Reminescent of Vermont ski towns like Stowe. Must have been cool to take sleigh to the slopes back in the day.

I love this

Ogre is offline I don't like...nNNERRRDS!

Angry

THAT IS A SKI TOWN FORRRR NNNNERRRRRRDS

PERRRRRHAPS I HAVEN'T MADE MYSELF CLEARRRRR.
    GET YOURRRR FUCKING NNNNERRRRRD ASS OUT OF HERRRRRE!

WWW.GAPICSKI.COM
    NO NERDS! NO NERDS! NO NERDS! NO NERDS!

dude please let this be a joke cause kinkade is a worthless piece of shit.

i can only hope that some day he'll come out and say he was taking POP art to some whole fucked up other level. otherwise

How is this not art?

It is shit. It is that simple.
    I ski because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.

"This deep snow makes my skis stupid!"

Quote Originally Posted by BC-FLOW
    Agreed....

I saw a program on 20/20 or a similar show about Kinkade and his cult of fans that buy up his overpriced art(not even original) like it's the last vial of the Bird Flu vaccine. He laughs all the way to the bank. He also does autograph shows and anally rapes these brainwashed legions of his fans.

He is shit thirded, or was it fourthed?

Although I don't mind his art at all.

Art as in Norman Rockwell?? Yeah, maybe.

Art as in TGR stoke? Not really.

Take it to gapicski, they'll love it.

Agreed. Cheesiest cliches ever.

What BC said. Oh, and that's "Thomas Kinkade, Painter Of Light TM." The only art in this crap is the art of making money.
    I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.

He laughs all the way to the bank.
    I will be laughing all the way to the bank when my three Kincades sky rocket in price like real estate over the next thirty years. These things are going to go through the roof when Kinkade kicks it.

Quote Originally Posted by HankStamper
    I will be laughing all the way to the bank when my three Kincades sky rocket in price like real estate over the next thirty years. These things are going to go through the roof when Kinkade kicks it.
    Then you'll just be a douchebag with more money, instead of a plain ol simple douchebag.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Monique
    What BC said. Oh, and that's "Thomas Kinkade, Painter Of Light TM."
    My mom calls him "the painter of shite." Not bad, huh?

His "artwork" is only suitable for jigsaw puzzles.

Funny stuff. I couldn't resist. Thomas Kinkade is the complete tool (and pretty much an dick in person).

When I worked for a publishing company, I used to have to work on page layouts for his lame-ass books promoting his god awful paintings. No offense Hank, but you've gotta expand your artistic horizons.

I will give you one thing, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

That crap looks like someon took a shit, smeared it on the front element of there lense and then took a pic of a rather boring scene. If this is actually supposed to be good art, than I need to find some good strong weed.
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

I find the paintings creepy. Despite my reservations, I was literally dragged into a Thomas Kincaid store in Boston by a friend who loved the stuff. When we got in there, we were attacked by the salewoman who led us into some sort of freaky "mood room" or something. She proceeded to turn this whole set of lights on and off, making sure to highlight how the painting came "alive" in the different light. She likened it to dawn, mid-day, and evening light, and acted like it was some sort of religious experience.

All I saw was some Bob Ross rip-off that looked like it belonged in a Smurf's episode.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbakerskier
    That crap looks like someon took a shit, smeared it on the front element of there lense and then took a pic of a rather boring scene. If this is actually supposed to be good art, than I need to find some good strong weed.
    Reminds me of creepy clowns. Looks like murder is going on behind the perfectly closed doors.

but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

They look like art you'd hang up in a house that had a wagon-wheel table, orange rugs, brown paneling, and advocado green fridge.

I gotta get some art for my new place and I'm thinking of getting this and a few more like it. It's a watercolor print:

Plus I am going to enlarge some of our family pix on Zazzle and hang those up. It's fun, but I'm weary thinking about hanging up stuff on the walls. My husband is an engineer and I will tell you it's going to take an entire weekend to "get it right!" (but I'll be glad we did)

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

I think this is the best troll we've seen in a while! Well done!
    It's idomatic, beatch.

Hey Sprite, have you had any experience with Zazzle? I've got some files I"d love to get printed out in large format, but they've only got the megapixels to go up to about 20x30... are their prints or posters still clear and sharp when you print out bigger than that?

this guy is a fraud and an insult to real artists everywhere. the same type of white bread, stupid, ingonorant people that buy this crap and think its "special" are the same idiots that like NASCAR, vote for politicians on the main basis of BS like "family values" without thinking critically, like Hootie and Blowfish and DMB, and think that the Olive Garden is good Italian food.

Fuck off with your crap art, and don't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas
    Hey Sprite, have you had any experience with Zazzle? I've got some files I"d love to get printed out in large format, but they've only got the megapixels to go up to about 20x30... are their prints or posters still clear and sharp when you print out bigger than that?

Yes, Zazzle did a fine job of getting me a nice poster of my kid walking the sand at sunset on our last Puerto Rico trip. I had a 3.5 megapixel camera and the image was taken at the highest resolution I could muster. It came out really clear and sharp! But not so sure how lower resolutions will do.

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ