Immersion Trailer

Anybody have any idae where I can download or watch the Immersion Trailer? MSP's site doesn't seem to have trailers for old movies, and I can't find it at justpushplay.com or anywhere else. And yes I've searched for it here.

This thread will self-destruct when someone points me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Lane,

I've been looking for it myself for awhile without any luck. I do know that it's on the DVD itself, but I'm not sure if that helps you any.

Showing up a Gaffney's house with a six pack will probably get you a view of the trailer.

Good idea. I'll start swimming now and with any luck I'll get there in 2030.

Scott Gaffney is a total loser anyway. If I showed up at his house with anything it would be with a big helping of humility to dump onto his gigantic ego.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6988797/immersion.mov.htm

If you have never used rapidshare before, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "free". At the bottom of the next page you will see a download timer. Once the timer hits zero the link to download will appear.

Enjoy.

Dude, thanks a shitload! That's awesome, however you did it. Welcome to the board, too by the way......

No problem, I've had it lying around on my hard drive for close to 3 years now. This is the exact reason I never delete anything. Just glad to be able to contribute some stoke in my first post.

Yes a 14 year old bump. I can't find Immersion anywhere online (for sale or free). I used to have it on vhs. Anyone have any info?

Quote Originally Posted by markcjr View Post
    Yes a 14 year old bump. I can't find Immersion anywhere online (for sale or free). I used to have it on vhs. Anyone have any info?
    bump

I'll sell my DVD copy. Bidding starts at $10,000

I wish MSP would just create a site where you could rent all of their old movies. I miss Immersions, the Tribe etc.
    dirtbag, not a dentist