Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey
    let me know if you get into Anchorage before the end of december I can probably hook you up with a couple free alpenglow passes
    AKPM and Kellie sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in the baby carriage.

Right on Kell.....we are going to miss you in N.CA. I cannot wait to come visit you on your new turf.

Have an epic time in Nepal!!! Lets get some Nepalese TRs going.
    Donjoy to the World!

Good luck Kellie, enjoy the trip then enjoy your new destination. If you come through Jasper you have a place to crash. Bon Voyage!
    Move along nothing to see here.

good luck Kellie! that's exciting

Excellent!! Best wishes.

Just when you thought Kellie couldn't get any hotter, then she goes AK on us.

Thanks for all the well-wishes! I am pretty damn excited, although a bit nervous too! I will miss the Sierras for sure though . . . and the Cascades for that matter, but I am anticipating a trip home to Baker.

I am pretty sure my final destination will be Girdwood, although I plan to make all real decisions when I get there So, once I get settled, all you folks should come keep my couch warm! And, Mr. Turnanburn you better save me some fresh, and lead me to it too!

p.s. Who knew SuPu was such a sweetheart?!?

take care sistahhhhh. we'll miss ya and are bummed to see ya go, but damn, sounds like you've got some mighty fun and exciting adventures ahead. sucks to be you, huh???? now go rock some AK large for us will ya please.

Congrats!

You will be missed, but it sounds like you've got quite the opportunity up there.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Good luck! I am sure it won't be too long before some of the CA crew are back skiing in the chugach.

Congrats on the move Kellie! Change is good, except leaving good friends behind.

Nepal, eh? If you make it around Thailand let me know. I'm in the neighborhood.
    ...what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?