Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

FYI - 12:19AM Blurrred Deletes Another.

After a most excellent post by Cat Jockey, Brett deletes another.
    What was the over/under on this one?

The rattlesnake roundups in the U.S. were begun as an excuse to party and make money. Most of them slaughter thousands of snakes each year. A few do not allow slaughter but still abuse the animals. Very little education is provided. Most of them teach only that animals are put here for the amusement of mankind and that slaughter for amusement and profit is acceptable.

In the collection, many of the snakes are taken from dens while still in their winter slumber or coming out for the first basking in the sun. Others are gassed from holes. Gassing assures the death not only of the snakes, but of the other animals which live in those holes. The largest snakes are highly sought after for prize money. Gravid females are taken and slaughtered along with the others.

At one time there may have been an excuse to remove harmful snakes from newly developed residential areas to keep pets and children from harm, but now that excuse no longer exists. Now it is just needless slaughter, a slaughter which upsets the balance of nature.

If these were cute furry animals there would be an uproar heard across the country. However, since they aren't cuddly kitties but are only "slimy snakes" there is no outcry.

Well...

... Grandaddy alaways said if it was worth saying once, ya might as well say it again. Hit the back button a couple of times, ctrl - c and then ctrl -v and then you have an undeleted Cat Jockey post:

.... Don't mind the JONG here. I was reading this thread for purely comical reasons. That Yeti cat has been cracking my ass up. Good shit there dude. My comedy has been ruined, however with the overwhelming sensation of vomiting upon readin your post though SheRa.

Ya know, I haven't been lurking here all that long and am apparently not privy to the history of which you speak, but I have read enough posts and threads to form the opinion that your boyfriend, whether or not he is, is a complete tool. I know, how dare a JONG form such an opinion, but I agree with ONS. You beau puts out some bad juju on the net. Btw sister, leaders don't create 14 identities on one forum to be a dick. Shit, they don't even act that way with one identity. From what I read, I don't think your boy could lead a horse to water and anyone that follows a dude that conducts himself the way he does is a knucklehead, like one of those impish little boys that thinks a bully is the shit.

Yea, just a JONG, but here long enough to witness you coming to your lover's defense, telling all what a special, special man he is, more than once now. (insert puke icon here) Gee, do you see a pattern here? I do.

You guys that have these long running feuds with him, I feel sorry for you because I know who'll be the last man standing.

For fuck's sake. He acts like a 14 y.o. boy and now you are acting like a 12y.o. girl.

Can your daddy beat up my daddy too? Give me a break sister.

Maybe he ain't so bad in person ... but who would want to waste their time finding out? Deal with it sister - your dude comes across as an arrogant prick, ruins the vibe of threads and has some issues if he must construct anonymous identities for the sole purpose of trying to ruin people's days and be a jackass.

Ya, know, they say people are different in person than online. They may act differently in person, but I tend to think their real personalities come out online. Spare me a response where you tell me what a prick I am and how little I know and how cool he is - I have seen enough of him to make up my own mind.

Deal with it - you are doin' a knucklehead who thinks its cool to act like a fourteen y.o. pubescent boy just becuase it is the net.

Can we get back to the gansta comedy now?

There ya go. One undeleted post from a deleted thread.

Pssst ... hey Blurred .. overhere. Drive by not complete dude. You missed me.

What a tool you are.
    Last edited by Cat Jockey; 10-28-2005 at 01:43 AM.
    Okay, God, I see you don't want to do it just now. Well, all right, suit yourself, you're the boss, but we ain't got a hell of a lot of time. Make it pretty soon, goddammit. A-men." - Seldom Seen Smith.

Thumbs up

Who is hungry?
    Martha Stewart's Meatloaf

-Also known as All American Meatloaf - 3 slices white bread, 1 lg carrot peeled and cut into 1/4" pieces, 1 rib celery cut into 1/2" pieces, 1/2 medium yellow onion peeled and roughly chopped, 2 cloves garlic smashed and peeled, 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves loosely packed, 1/2 cup plus 3 TB ketchup, 4 1/2 tsps dry mustard, 8 oz ground pork, 8 oz ground veal, 8 oz ground round, 2 lg eggs beaten, 2 tsps salt, 1 tsp ground black pepper, 1 tsp Tabasco sauce, 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary plus more needles for sprinkling, 2 TB dark brown sugar, 1 TB olive oil, 1 sm red onion cut into 1/4" thick rings

Step One: Heat oven to 400 degrees. Remove crusts from bread and place in the bowl of a food processor, Process till fine crumbs form about 10 seconds. Transfer breadcrumbs to a large mixing bowl. Do not substitute dried breadcrumbs in this step as they will make your meatloaf rubbery.

Step Two: Place carrot, celery, yellow onion, garlic and parsley in the bowl of the food processor. Process till vegs have been minced about 30 seconds, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Chopping vegetables this way saves time and ensures that vegs will be small enough to cook through and not be crunchy. Transfer vegs to bowl with the breadcrumbs.

Step Three: Add 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tsp dry mustard, pork, veal, beef, eggs, salt, pepper, Tabasco, and rosemary. Using your hands, knead the ingredients till thoroughly combined about one minute. Be careful not to overknead; doing so will result in a heavy and dense meatloaf. The texture should be wet, but tight enough to hold a free-form shape.

Step Four: Set a wire baking rack into an 11 by 17 inch baking pan. Cut a 5 by 11 inch piece of parchment paper and place over center of rack to prevent meatloaf from falling through. Using your hands form an elongated meatloaf covering the parchment.

Step Five: Place the remaining 3 TBs ketchup, remaining 2 1/2 tsp mustard, and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix till smooth. Using a pastry brush, generously brush the glaze over meatloaf. Place oil in a medium saucepan set over high heat. When oil is smoking add red onion. Cook stirring occasionally till onion is soft and golden in places. Add 3 TBs water, and cook, stirring till most of water has evaporated. Transfer onion to a bowl to cool slightly, then sprinkle onion over the meatloaf.

Step Six: Bake 30 minutes, then sprinkle rosemary needles on top. Continue baking loaf till an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf registers 160 degrees, about 25 minutes more. Let meatloaf cool on rack, 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Jockey
    ... Grandaddy alaways said if it was worth saying once, ya might as well say it again. Hit the back button a couple of times, ctrl - c and then ctrl -v and then you have an undeleted Cat Jockey post:

.... Don't mind the JONG here. I was reading this thread for purely comical reasons. That Yeti cat has been cracking my ass up. Good shit there dude. My comedy has been ruined, however with the overwhelming sensation of vomiting upon readin your post though SheRa.

Ya know, I haven't been lurking here all that long and am apparently not privy to the history of which you speak, but I have read enough posts and threads to form the opinion that your boyfriend, whether or not he is, is a complete tool. I know, how dare a JONG form such an opinion, but I agree with ONS. You beau puts out some bad juju on the net. Btw sister, leaders don't create 14 identities on one forum to be a dick. Shit, they don't even act that way with one identity. From what I read, I don't think your boy could lead a horse to water and anyone that follows a dude that conducts himself the way he does is a knucklehead, like one of those impish little boys that thinks a bully is the shit.

Yea, just a JONG, but here long enough to witness you coming to your lover's defense, telling all what a special, special man he is, more than once now. (insert puke icon here) Gee, do you see a pattern here? I do.

For fuck's sake. He acts like a 14 y.o. boy and now you are acting like a 12y.o. girl.

Maybe he ain't so bad in person ... but who would want to waste their time finding out? Deal with it sister - your dude comes across as an arrogant prick, ruins the vibe of threads and has some issues if he must construct anonymous identities for the sole purpose of trying to ruin people's days and be a jackass.

Ya, know, they say people are different in person than online. They may act differently in person, but I tend to think their real personalities come out online. Spare me a response where you tell me what a prick I am and how little I know and how cool he is - I have seen enough of him to make up my own mind.

Deal with it - you are doin' a knucklehead who thinks its cool to act like a fourteen y.o. pubescent boy just becuase it is the net.

What a tool you are.

You're the fucking tool. I just love it when people come onto the forum and start whining about our culture here. Why do you have to make aliases? Why do you have to be so mean? Why can't you just tell me what ski to get? Why do I have to use the search function?

I've got an idea for you. Why don't you just go to www.epicski.com? I hear everyone's really nice there.

STFU

And I will tell you some more how cool he is and you can just go hug the toilet, you clueless fucking jong. After two years of skiing and not working it can be a little difficult to rejoin civilization. But he's helping me do that and he's helping me figure out how to balance my life. I'll always be grateful.

We're going skiing today. Hope you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa
    Why do you have to be so mean?
    That's all we're saying, too.
    It's idomatic, beatch.

And I will tell you some more how cool his meatloaf is and you can just go hug the oven, you clueless fucking jong. After two years of skiing and not cooking any meatloaf at all it can be a little difficult to rejoin loaf culture. But he's helping me do that and he's helping me figure out how to balance the ketchup on the tv tray. I'll always be grateful.
    good meatloaf.

mad libs are fun!

Exclamation

What a tool you are.

That is the clearest example of I have ever read. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmn!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Talking

Swirl with the stick, they follow! It's been fun.

edit - sgjzdgfadfg
    Last edited by alto; 10-28-2005 at 09:14 AM.

I B pwnin'

You're the fucking tool.
    Umm... no. Blurred is the tool. I'm rubber you're glue bounces off of me and sticks on, um, Blurred.

Look sister, no need to get all pissy with me. I am just pointing out reality here, not making a judgement call. No need to redirect your anger at me as it ain't my fault that he chooses to behave like a child online. Talk to him about it. Deal with it and don't shoot the messenger.

I just love it when people come onto the forum and start whining about our culture here. Why do you have to make aliases? Why do you have to be so mean? Why can't you just tell me what ski to get? Why do I have to use the search function?
    Who's whining? I'm not. I am merely making an accurate observation of reality. Nor am I asking any of those questions, nor do I have any questions about your culture. Hate to break it to you, but your culture is not all that difficult to figure out and I really don't have any questions about it. It is pretty clear. I never called anyone mean - I called him a jackass, basically. Next, I don't need you to tell me what ski to get as I know what skis I like and spend most of my time on alpine board setups. Not a big hardbooter population 'round these parts and not a place I would seek advice on them - which I don't need to do anyway. I know how to use the search function. For example, I could search for posts where people are saying the same thing about Blurred that I am. Well, I could if he didn't have some control issues and feel the need to play self appointed moderator and delete other people's posts.

I actually read this site for the humor - there are some funny mother fuckers here -, the lack of a moderator, well except Blurred that is, and to enjoy sopme kick ass trip reports that I find inspiring. You have been involved in some of those. Kudos to you and thanks for sharing.

I've got an idea for you. Why don't you just go to www.epicski.com? I hear everyone's really nice there.
    Thanks, but no thanks. A little too dull for me.

STFU
    Or what? You tell me to meet your boyfriend at the slide in the schoolyard at 3:00 sharp or else?

And I will tell you some more how cool he is and you can just go hug the toilet
    Actually She-Ra, I do not put my arms around or my face in anything named stool. I prefer the trashcan.

Look She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. You see, I just want to be as cool as Blurred so I am just doing what he does. I am just running a little psy-op here and am so far in your mind that I am doing momma's backside pinky grab ass scratcher airs off of the back's of your eyeballs. A drive by. I am pwning you, pw3ening you, pronouning you. Get it? It's just a little psy-op baby and you got pwned evidenced by you responding to me. See, I can be like Blurred too. I'm in your mind, and if you respond again it just means that I am deeper in your mind pwning you with my psy-op steeze.

Okay, you didn't like that one? How 'bout this:

Look She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. You see, I am actually the alias of an alias of an alias of an alias. And as a fourth removed alias, if you read your super duper secret maggot club cultural handbook, you will not that on page 23 it indicates that since I am a fourth removed alias I cannot be held accountable for anything I say. Furhter, if you take your super duper secret "I'm a maggot and you're just a stupid fucking JONG that cannot figure out the complexities of this board" decoder ring, you will realize that what my post really said was: "Hip hip hooray for Blurred! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow. Best wishes the two of you!"

You do have those right She-Ra? Right? The super duper exclusive I'm a special exclusive maggot and your not so nany nany boo boo handbook and decoder ring. Right? Or have you not been invited to that exclusive club yet? Ooops. Did I just let the cat out of the bag on our secret club guys?

Okay, you didn't like that one? How about this one:

Look She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. You see, I am not in control of my faculties right now. Blurred's super neat-o psy-ops has me so mind fucked that I am no longer in control - he is, so this is actually his fault, not mine. In fact, you are not even having an exchange with Cat Jockey right now. This is actually Bubba, Cat Jockey's dog who is typing this and Cat Jockey is laying on the floor quivering, drooling, and babling incoherently due to the awsome psy-op, drive by mind fuck of your stud muffin. You were right. Blurred is the last one standing. Can you help my person She-Ra? Please, oh please have that wonderful man Blurred release him from his psy-op clutches - you are the only one that can help.

Okay, you didn't like that one? How about this one:

Lokk She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. It is called reality. Deal with it. I am not the only one saying it - I am concurring, which implies more than me. Reality. You are having sex with an online tool. No, not a toy - a tool.

We're going skiing today. Hope you are too.
    Cool. Hope it was fun for you. I had other things to attend to, but a Cat Jockey certainly does not lack for days on the hill when the season is over, a couple more days and I will be back in the Cat pushing around snow covering up the bad shit on the white ribbon for you, dozing out some piles and moving some guns and then sampling my product.

Well, that about wraps it up. Not much more I can say or care to say about this subject that isn't already self evident. Toodles.
    Okay, God, I see you don't want to do it just now. Well, all right, suit yourself, you're the boss, but we ain't got a hell of a lot of time. Make it pretty soon, goddammit. A-men." - Seldom Seen Smith.

Okay, it's getting late and I'm a bit stoned, but that is fucking genius.

I am just running a little psy-op here and am so far in your mind that I am doing momma's backside pinky grab ass scratcher airs off of the back's of your eyeballs. A drive by. I am pwning you, pw3ening you, pronouning you.
    Pure style, right there. Giddyup.

Ice - I'm not stoned, and I had the same reaction as you did. Just maybe a bit quicker.

You see, I am not in control of my faculties right now. Blurred's super neat-o psy-ops has me so mind fucked that I am no longer in control - he is, so this is actually his fault, not mine. In fact, you are not even having an exchange with Cat Jockey right now. This is actually Bubba, Cat Jockey's dog who is typing this and Cat Jockey is laying on the floor quivering, drooling, and babling incoherently due to the awsome psy-op, drive by mind fuck of your stud muffin. You were right. Blurred is the last one standing. Can you help my person She-Ra? Please, oh please have that wonderful man Blurred release him from his psy-op clutches - you are the only one that can help.
    that was some funny shit
    Last edited by LaramieSkiBum; 10-28-2005 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stump832
    Ice - I'm not stoned, and I had the same reaction as you did. Just maybe a bit quicker.
    If you were quicker, why did I post first, huh?

I'm just running psy-ops, man.

I TOTALLY knew that!

I didn't read all that.

Did someone get psych-pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    Okay, it's getting late and I'm a bit stoned, but that is fucking genius.
    so am I, but its later here and I am still awestruck.

Seriously cat, you are one funny mofo and there is a lot of competition here. My hat is off to you, if you are truley not an aliai and a newbie, you made the best entrance EVER.

I read your original post, before it was deleted...I guess, i can't actually remember enough at most times to keep track of what was where and who deleted what.

instant classic. IMHO...blah, blah

edit: unless this is the work of shera and blurred...then we are all pwned, but i am still laughing
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

All the cool kids know that at midnight it switches to sci-ahps. Check the handbook.

Cat Jockey, BRA motherfuckin O. POTM
    Last edited by truth; 10-29-2005 at 12:13 AM.

Cat Jockey, I really hope you are a female so I can have sex with you and have little cat grom groomer babies. If you're a dude like %99 percent of the board is, let's not have sex but instead talk about how insanely cool long tooth, high speed tillers are when it comes to the hard pack. And curl ohhhhhhh yeah baby more curl! Lay it on me, flat even passes winging snow into the dish! Godamn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    I TOTALLY knew that!
    Well *of course* you did - it's in *your* head!

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Next, I don't need you to tell me what ski to get as I know what skis I like and spend most of my time on alpine board setups. Not a big hardbooter population 'round these parts and not a place I would seek advice on them - which I don't need to do anyway.

Well, that about wraps it up. Not much more I can say or care to say about this subject that isn't already self evident. Toodles.
    Aaah, alpine snowboard. I had to google that. But I've seen it on the hill plenty. Especially early in the morning when there's still corduroy.

I hope you're not an alias because you're definitely a maggot and it'll be cool to have a new one like you around. Welcome and I'm sorry I gave you shit. If you're an alias, well, what's new?

I'm tired of the subject too. I would ask one thing - that you withhold judgement in some portion of your mind about Brett until you've met/skied/partied with him. Surely that's not too much to ask.

And that's all I'll say anymore about it.

Peace and here's to plenty of snow for you and me. It's coming lightly at the moment...
    Last edited by SheRa; 10-29-2005 at 04:48 PM.

It would seem that Tonghands and the Monkey have some competition! Great read, even if I don't agree w/all of it.

I'm tired of the subject too. I would ask one thing - that you withhold judgement in some portion of your mind about Brett until you've met/skied/partied with him. Surely that's not too much to ask.
    How about telling ultra-cool Brett not to act like an asshole on the board, if that's not how he is real life? Why the psycho behavior here if that's not how he is?
    This is a message board, there's no other basis for judging people than what they put up here. Oh, and the above are rhetorical questions, as I don't care how he is in real life--anyone who's posted what he has in the past, and abused the hospitality of maggot hosts the way he has, doesn't deserve further consideration.
    And even though he deleted the thread where I asked it, I'm still curious about why you contradicted his bullshit version of how that first thread got deleted. Did he lie to you about it too, or did you not mean to say what you said?
    [quote][//quote]