Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    right at the lights, straight on till night
    Quote Originally Posted by f2f
    Don't forget to wear a jimmy!

/couldn't resist.
    thanks. now there's snot on my keyboard.
    when everything in the world is at its darkest, it takes a big man to kick back and party.

Squatch Guest
    i love it when bob steps in to play Dad.

Thumbs down

It's a good thing you don't think you give a shit Blurred, because you just got pwned, as you would say. Call Max, you'll feel better about yourself.

OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki
    i'm guessing it was just more gaseous meaninglessness from the Summit County spew machine.
    I usually just ignore this, but sometimes i just can't. Stop grouping everyone together in the "summit county spew machine." Just because you hate brett doesn't mean you should include everyone who skis in Summit. Some of us don't talk much and can hold our own pretty well on the hill.
    Drive slow, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    I'm doing my best to play nice.

I've stayed out of flames so far this summer, and it would be better that way.

This just in:

Smoking Uni Blurred Resin11s appears to be showing signs of mental health improvement.

Folks, this is the poster child of CLOZAPINE, the choice of drug for 83 out of 10 schizophrenics.

Commonly approved indications
    - Treatment-resistant schizophrenia, if the required hematologic monitoring is adhered to
    - Reducing the risk of suicide in schizophrenic or schizoaffective patients judged to belong to a high risk group with chronic risk for suicidal behavior. Clozapine was shown to prolong the time to suicidal attempt significantly greater than Olanzapine (Zyprexa&#174.

Clozapine works equally well against positive (e.g. delusions, hallucinations) and negative (e.g. emotional and social withdrawal) symptoms of schizophrenia. It has no dyscognitive effect often seen with other psychoactive drugs and is even able to increase the capabilities of the patient to react to this environment and thereby fosters social rehabilitation.

Cue: Blurry's little yapping lapdog sticking up for its gay master in 5.
    Last edited by Kent Brockman; 06-23-2006 at 01:42 AM.

ITS SUMMER TIME!!!

All I'm gonna say is that a lot of people slinging the shit in this thread provide zero or near zero stoke. Some of them have most of their posts in NSR threads even during the winter. I think dex is 90% politics/sailing/flamewar with blurred and the only picture I ever saw of him skiing was from the 70s or something... who are you to question others skiing abilities?

Those that can be negative can also be quite positive... some people just flat out don't contribute. I get so sick of people who are never positive accusing others of being negative.

So here is some stoke to drown out the racket...

What ever happeend to Sandytheskier?

Me

Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit
    So here is some stoke to drown out the racket...
    STFU NEWB

Village Idiot Guest
    nope - that shit don't fly. Village idiot is banned. - and village idiot I obviously can see who you are - please don't be such a dumbass.
    Last edited by Frozen; 06-23-2006 at 10:21 AM.

Blurred thinks to himself: shit I can't delete this thread pointing out that I'm a fucking tool. What can I do to make people stopping looking at me and laughing?
    Got it, I'll post as village idiot (cause no one knows it's me-hahaha) a picture of a gaping anus in the thread! Brilliant!
    That should work.

Goddammit - Village Idiot = on ignore again. Was that really necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    I usually just ignore this, but sometimes i just can't. Stop grouping everyone together in the "summit county spew machine." Just because you hate brett doesn't mean you should include everyone who skis in Summit. Some of us don't talk much and can hold our own pretty well on the hill.
    Brett's your leader and he does all the talking for you, so why wouldn't we lump you guys together? Nobody from summit disagrees with him, at least not openly, so that's pretty telling.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Quote Originally Posted by 13
    Brett's your leader and he does all the talking for you, so why wouldn't we lump you guys together? Nobody from summit disagrees with him, at least not openly, so that's pretty telling.
    I'm my own leader. I'm not the leader of any crew or anything.

Z, D-side and Evil E, and I just ski together a lot.

Those guys kill it harder than most other maggots I've skied with, and have made me a better skier.

I think Z was getting at people on the outside looking in thinking they know what's going on when they are really just clueless.

Village idiot, you suck. If I had the ban button that would be it for you for sure. The rest is just words but that shit could get someone fired.

I'm curious though, why the Brett hatefest all of the sudden? He's been quiet for quite a while.

edit: Brett you didn't pull this shit out just because you're bored, did you? Since there's no way to tell who GCCPS is, I guess we'll never know.
    Last edited by iceman; 06-23-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    I'm curious though, why the Brett hatefest all of the sudden? He's been quiet for quite a while. .
    Seriously. Totally out of left field, I was dissapointed to see retards bringing up old shit.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

I'm curious though, why the Brett hatefest all of the
    sudden?
    I'm so new here that I hadn't seen any of this when it was happening, and
    would find it pretty dang hard to give a shit about the principals
    involved in the conflict. But, by ghod, that post by Cat Jockey has had
    me laughing out loud off and on for the entire past day, so I'm somewhat
    happy that the thread got revived.

What the fuck is a "psy-op"? Or "pwned/pw3ened"?

That post should be in its own stand-alone hall of fame...

All the best in sorting through the shiite,
    john

edit: Brett you didn't pull this shit out just because you're bored, did you? Since there's no way to tell who GCCPS is, I guess we'll never know.
    Since the guy had 19 aliases at the time of his last banning (coulda been 21, I can't remember) and was arguing with himself in the threads, I'm not sure we can ask this question (at least not of him).
    To Z, I do apologise for the generalisation, but the hugeairdog circle jerk is a little much sometimes.
    And summit, I'll just say that I've seen video of you skiing (and aping your little buddy with that cool dirt-skiing), and leave it at that...
    [quote][//quote]

They haven't called it Scummit county for 30 years for nothing. Fools drive in from Denver get to the other side of the tunnel and say 'sure is purty mountains out here think I'll call this home!'

Let's see how long it takes b11s to post another nsfw pic under a different alias.

Ice, I get a lil restless working 4 in a row. I could work out I guess...but busting on B passes the time and takes less effort.

Thanks frozen.
    Last edited by natty dread; 06-23-2006 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 13
    Sorry but I don't have a leader besides myself. Who talks for me when? Prove it? And we don't agree or disagree, cause I for one try not to get involved. And apparently when I do, I fuck up. So im done.

I don't even know how to respond here, so fuck it. Apparently I suck at words. I'll try to stick to skiing. But what I do know is I've never seen you contribute anything stokeworthy, and Brett has. And summit has to maybe the highest degree on this board. Again I don't know where im going with this. I just don't like how colorado is portrayed on this board, just cause many of you have a thing for Brett.
    Drive slow, homie.

I'm my own leader. I'm not the leader of any crew or anything.

Z, D-side and Evil E, and I just ski together a lot.

Those guys kill it harder than most other maggots I've skied with, and have made me a better skier.

I think Z was getting at people on the outside looking in thinking they know what's going on when they are really just clueless.
    Pretty much. I was trying to say that Colorado is always portrayed in a bad light on this board, and that's annoying even though it usually doesn't bother me. But sometimes it does. Like we all talk a bunch of shit and can't back it up. Shit, we all have egos as this level, and i'd like to think I don't talk too much but what do I know.

Anyways Brett and Mir too....Thanks for the hospitality and showing me your stashes. MUCH appreciated. Mir basically taught me how to ski safely in the bc when I moved here my first winter and didn't know a soul. I was just some kid who wanted to ski fast and jump off everything in sight. Thanks. Fuck im starting to sound like Max here.

and im done.
    Drive slow, homie.

I was trying to say that Colorado is always portrayed in a bad light on this board, and that's annoying even though it usually doesn't bother me. But sometimes it does. Like we all talk a bunch of shit and can't back it up..
    People have had that impression of Colorado for longer than you've been alive. Right or wrong, it's not just about you. That you think it is... is part of the reason people still have that impression.
    Elvis has left the building

Pretty much. I was trying to say that Colorado is always portrayed in a bad light on this board, and that's annoying even though it usually doesn't bother me. But sometimes it does. Like we all talk a bunch of shit and can't back it up. Shit, we all have egos as this level, and i'd like to think I don't talk too much but what do I know.

Anyways Brett and Mir too....Thanks for the hospitality and showing me your stashes. MUCH appreciated. Mir basically taught me how to ski safely in the bc when I moved here my first winter and didn't know a soul. I was just some kid who wanted to ski fast and jump off everything in sight. Thanks. Fuck im starting to sound like Max here.

and im done.
    All this coming from the guy that hucked 70 feet this Spring at the Aspen comp, stuck it and stood on the podium.

Quote Originally Posted by cj001f
    People have had that impression of Colorado for longer than you've been alive.

yep.

John Denver ruined it for everyone.

The Ghost of Cyber Cop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan
    yep.

John Denver ruined it for everyone.
    That's why Jebus had to kill him.

Squatch Guest
    All this coming from the guy that hucked 70 feet this Spring at the Aspen comp, stuck it and stood on the podium.
    Z--wow. Nice fuggin' job, mang.