Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steezus Christ
    Cat Jockey, I really hope you are a female so I can have sex with you and have little cat grom groomer babies. If you're a dude like %99 percent of the board is, let's not have sex but instead talk about how insanely cool long tooth, high speed tillers are when it comes to the hard pack. And curl ohhhhhhh yeah baby more curl! Lay it on me, flat even passes winging snow into the dish! Godamn!!!
    It's enough to make an old man weep. Beauty, power....art. When I was a child I was mesmerized by the Zamboni, but the piston bully, wellsir...that's just 3 fuckin' D. Behind every master of the carve there is a master of the Cat.
    You want big air kid? Pull my finger.

Quote Originally Posted by ?5¢?
    Haha, nerd! .

(Though that delta-5-c is kinda cool, in a way)

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa
    I'm tired of the subject too. I would ask one thing - that you withhold judgement in some portion of your mind about Brett until you've met/skied/partied with him. Surely that's not too much to ask.
    WHY can't he act civil here if he's such a great guy? I don't think that's too much to ask either.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Cat jockey, that was a great overveiw that you posted. Funny ass shit!
    The Kernel wants my bird.

JONG, to date, how many aliases have you employed?
    Cat Jockey: Very profound stuff!

You're the fucking tool.
    How many times to I have to remind you people that.............

A TOOL IS SOMETHING USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh. Could we please get it right?
    The older I get, the better I was.

Quote Originally Posted by LIP
    How many times to I have to remind you people that.............

A TOOL IS SOMETHING USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh. Could we please get it right?
    It's a simple evolution. I don't feel like typing it out, though.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste
    JONG, to date, how many aliases have you employed?
    Cat Jockey: Very profound stuff!
    My aliases are hidden in my TGR secret decoder ring.Cat Jockey,I was wondering if you do side jobs? I have a bunch of stray cats that keep shitting in my garden and need someone to "herd them up"?Are you interested?

Quote Originally Posted by JONG!
    My aliases are hidden in my TGR secret decoder ring.Cat Jockey,I was wondering if you do side jobs? I have a bunch of stray cats that keep shitting in my garden and need someone to "herd them up"?Are you interested?
    these guys could do it

I would ask one thing - that you withhold judgement in some portion of your mind about Brett until you've met/skied/partied with him.
    I have no desire to meet, ski, or party with anyone who has a multi-year record of being a jerk. I have the rest of the world to meet, ski, and party with.

I know it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside when Blurred is a jerk to the world but sweet and loving to you. It's every woman's fantasy as told by every romance novel...you've melted the cold, hard bandit's icy heart...

Too bad it's a game. He's even posted several links to "How To Get Girls" articles and websites, which show men exactly how to play this game. The game's success hinges on the fact that most women never learn the difference between being strong and being a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan
    these guys could do it

Are those Australian Cattle dogs? They might be cheaper to hire than the Cat Jockey. I offered the job to Cat Jockey first though. If he declines I`m definety interested.I don`t mind if they get a little to "playfull" with the strays either.The cats tend to breed rather quickly here.
    Last edited by JONG!; 10-29-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan
    good meatloaf.

mad libs are fun!
    Ever since the Jonny Mosely (sp) thread, YetiMan is my favorite maggot, hands down.

Fuckin' guy is hilarious
    Chocolate? This is doodoo, BABY!

Nice work Cat Jockey.
    Please keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Johnson
    It's enough to make an old man weep. Beauty, power....art. When I was a child I was mesmerized by the Zamboni, but the piston bully, wellsir...that's just 3 fuckin' D. Behind every master of the carve there is a master of the Cat.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Deer Valley? While the Pisten Bully is an awesome machine, lets not cheat the Bombardier out of it's true place as the mother of all carve. Something about that staggered big roy pattern just feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dside11-11
    Ever since the Jonny Mosely (sp) thread, YetiMan is my favorite maggot, hands down.

Fuckin' guy is hilarious
    FYI: Being a groupie is not that cool.

Nothing against Yeti. Darkside needs a persona, however.

Hey, what the hell?

I don't have a handbook, a decoder ring or any of that stuff.

I feel very very very left out and alone. You guys suck.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

While you're at it, bump the threads where I flamed Cock Jockey into tapping out and not posting here anymore. (under that same handle anyway )

It'll be sweet when you and SheRa are the only two left posting here.... writing each other love poems and telling one another how cool you are.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by altagirl
    It'll be sweet when you and SheRa are the only two left posting here.... writing each other love poems and telling one another how cool you are.

Is Mr. altagirl out banging some other chick or something?

The Ghost of Cyber Cop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    Is Mr. altagirl out banging some other chick or something?
    Jebus say the irony is thick. Cause he's out putin his stick in yo' chick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of Cyber Cop
    Jebus say the irony is thick. Cause he's out putin his stick in yo' chick.
    And let me guess, you're banging altagirl. How sweet. Wear a jimmy.

Relax, you two: New Shimmer is a floor wax and a dessert topping!

Quote Originally Posted by GCCPPS
    Thanks for the reminder that no matter how much smack blurred"delusions of grandeur"11s talks, he's just a scared lil pussy-boy, with a long history of lying on this board and deleting threads when they don't go his way.

Yeah, like your flaming really drove cat jockey out of here. Didn't you notice that everyone in the thread was giving him props for clowning...
    YOU.
    It is fucking hilarious to me that you actually believe that your actions on this board or in life matter to or affect anyone.

Ignore works great with this guy. Although I must admit I check his posts occasionally when not logged in to watch him make a fool out of himself.
    Last edited by natty dread; 06-22-2006 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    And let me guess, you're banging altagirl. How sweet. Wear a jimmy.

thanks blurred for reminding me why this board is becoming somewhat lame and why I don't have a problem going days sometimes weeks without it. You're a looser. Were you molested with a broom stick as a child? Don't answer that cause it's pretty obvious. Go get some help little boy.