FS: Fat Tele Skis! Rossignol Mega Bang

The Mega Bang has the same dimensions as the XXX, but no mounting plate and are a touch lighter and softer.

For sale I have a pair of 178cm Mega Bangs.

Used, but still have lots of life. Some base scratches, and one core shot that was professionally repaired. Still perform perfectly. Mounted w/ G3 Bindings with a 15mm shim.

$250 w/ bindings
    $200 w/ out.

Make an offer, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by ANON-505
    The Mega Bang has the same dimensions as the XXX, but no mounting plate and are a touch lighter and softer.

For sale I have a pair of 178cm Mega Bangs.

Used, but still have lots of life. Some base scratches, and one core shot that was professionally repaired. Still perform perfectly. Mounted w/ G3 Bindings with a 15mm shim.

$250 w/ bindings
    $200 w/ out.

hahaha, good luck...

i have the same skis in 185, got em for 30 bucks...

You paid $30 for mega bangs?

I call bullshit.

Why would you respond to a post to tell people that they're too expensive? They're in great shape, have G3 bindings, and are a pretty fat ski.

If you think they're such cheap skis, I'll give you $40 for your 185's, as the only reason I'm selling mine is that they're too short. This way you make $10, and I only have to spend $40 to get new skis. Sounds Fair, right?

You paid $30 for mega bangs?

I call bullshit.

Why would you respond to a post to tell people that they're too expensive? They're in great shape, have G3 bindings, and are a pretty fat ski.

If you think they're such cheap skis, I'll give you $40 for your 185's, as the only reason I'm selling mine is that they're too short. This way you make $10, and I only have to spend $40 to get new skis. Sounds Fair, right?
    not bullshit.
    i sold them to him. (though they were $30 + 6er)
    they had "some scratches & 1 core shot"
    drilled once for FR's.

check your PMs

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd
    hahaha, good luck...

i have the same skis in 185, got em for 30 bucks...
    I think the ettiquete in this situation would be to just let things like this go. If they guy is charging too much, they won't sell. If someone wants to pay that much, either it's worth it too them, or they deserved to get ripped off for not doing their research. Either way, there's no reason to cunt this guys post up.
    It's heartbreaking to see a chick who's too anorexic.

double bullshit on you both, dside and anon.

got my 185's, in pristine condition, not even edge burrs of much signifigance, for 50 clams. I would gladly cunt up a thread if I see someone charging way too much to another maggot. this guy was on ttips trying the same bs and his join date here? october 05.

it's always been understood that maggots do not try to make significant portions of money off other maggots. fucks up the brotherhood. and now back to your regularly scheduled program at the welcome wagon. . . .
    scroll to "Buy DVD", very bottom of page http://bhandf.com/bhandf%202008/longform.htm I do not work for Bill, just dig his work.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. (It) is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. . .There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so. . .people won't feel insecure around you. . . -Williamson

Isnt that the beauty of buying and selling used gear?

I sold my Super Stinx, with the TRP-100 for $100, shipped 'cross the country...I had an offer to buy them for $300, no joke.

I figured I needed $300 to buy some new skis, so I tried to sell my old skis to raise the funds.

I ended up getting Teledaddies for $150 mounted, so I shared my good fortune with the buyer.

To me, the Mega's are worth $200 bucks. Maybe $150, for the sake of negotiating. I wouldn't sell them for less than that, 'cuz I'd rather keep them. I don't think there's any harm in that. I think I even said in my post that if I sell the Rossi's, I have to get new skis, as that is my primary board...so obviously to me, they have value.

I *retract* calling bullshit on the other guy. Firstly, 'cuz I was proven wrong, and secondly, because I realize now there are alot of really good deals floating around.

because I realize now there are alot of really good deals floating around.
    Indeed, that is the unfortunate sellers reality of maggotland....
    Elvis has left the building

How about:

1. You give me the skis for free
    2. I kick you in the nuts
    3. I sell the skis to a maggot for $30
    4. I take the $30 and buy shots for other maggots

Yeah, that seems pretty fair!
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

Quote Originally Posted by Below Zero
    How about:

1. You give me the skis for free
    2. I kick you in the nuts
    3. I sell the skis to a maggot for $30

Yeah, that seems pretty fair!
    seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Below Zero
    How about:
    shots? sweet.
    The only prescription...is more cowbell.