Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater
    Sweetness. Thanks for the deals and sorry to harsh your buzz, broseph.
    My pleasure. And don't worry - my buzz is fully on and smooth.

BTW - thanks for all the orders mags. You're making my day.

Thumbs up

TGR supported! Done!

Now ship my shit out today! yeeeeeyah.

thanks grifter.

ps - I bought a fade hoody from you a couple weeks ago - I fucking love it, sad to see you're already out of XLs, that thing is tits! Nice and comfy. You going to get any more in?
    Last edited by Jumper Bones; 09-30-2005 at 03:59 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Grifter
    buzz is fully on and smooth.

I'm all red in the face, you are just too nice.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Wink

Putting my order in as I type this......Can't wait for some new stoke.

So, who scores on the $1 handling charge? Frozen?
    Last edited by iskibc; 09-30-2005 at 04:16 PM.

Waiting for product pics. Got any new baseball hat designs this year?

Edit: Could we also get a shirt with a picture of Frozen on it, with "Teton Gravity Research" below?
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

I'll second the question about getting any more fade hoodys in...would like to know. And anxiously awaiting actual product pics for the new hoody etc. so I can make my decision and place an order. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iskibc
    So, who scores on the $1 handling charge? Frozen?
    The company we pay to pull the goods out of the warehouse, pack it, and ship it. We're not making any money on that, just defraying some of the costs.

let us know about a canadian shipping option if it happens.
    I'm sure the calgary/banff crew can get our shit together and just do one big order if that will help with shipping?

Also I have a visa, in US funds, from the US, but all the shipping info is to Canada, Will that help at all?

Got my order in a mere 9 minutes before midnight - when my credit card expires.
    For some reason they haven't sent us a new one yet.

By the way, thanks TGR for giving me the option not to choose DHL. I worked in the call center at Campmor. The number one complaint? Customers who never got their DHL package.. taught me a lesson.

Word of advice - if you ever order from Campmor over the phone and your package is going to be shipped DHL, tell the person who took your call to override the computer and ship it either priority mail or UPS. There is no extra cost. Another word of advice - when ordering stuff from Campmor it's probably better to place the order over the phone rather than over the internet, just because you're talking to a real person who'll tell you things that the web site won't tell you - like what service they'll use to ship your order. But that's largely a matter of personal preference..

I can say stuff like this because I don't work there anymore. (:

Don't order "The Tangerine Dream" DVD. The movie totally sucks so bad, and you don't want to waste money on such a crappy movie. Don't let this Drifter guy fool you with his crazy reverse-mindtricks. The movie is awful, and you'll thank me for instructing you to not buy it immediately. I'm pretty sure most of the Maggots at the SLC showings of the movie agree - this movie totally licked donkey balls.
    Avoiding the real world since 1979

Sweet! Now I know what to get my brother for his birthday....oh, wait.......

Purchasing flick as we speak. Can't wait to check it out!
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Ugh....you guys don't take American Express? Could i send you a money order or something for Tangerine Dream haha......
    Oh and I was rocking my red TGR trucker hat at a party this weekend and the chicks love it.....you still makin em? Any cool stickers to plaster on my whip?

The company we pay to pull the goods out of the warehouse, pack it, and ship it. We're not making any money on that, just defraying some of the costs.
    My handling charge showed up as $5, what's up with that? Got the DVD and a few stickers...

subTotal $29.95
    -$5.99
    Gift Wrap $0.00
    Tax $0.00
    Shipping
    DHL Ground $4.50
    Handling $5.00

Order Total $33.46
    Last edited by Red Baron; 10-02-2005 at 05:15 PM.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron
    My handling charge showed up as $5, what's up with that? Got the DVD and a few stickers...

subTotal $29.95
    -$5.99
    Gift Wrap $0.00
    Tax $0.00
    Shipping
    DHL Ground $4.50
    Handling $5.00

Order Total $33.46

Ditto. WTF?

I had 4 stickers plus the flick (comes out to the same total). Are we to understand shipping is not FREE, just NOT EXTRA?

Will have the order screen up until these mysteries are cracked...

But just so I don't sound greedy: THANKS, GRIFTER!
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Question

What the hell is Carolina Blue and Kelly Green?

http://shop.tetongravity.com/Product...roductid=TG514

I wanna order one of these shirts, but first want to make sure if the colors don't make me look fat.

Talking

subTotal $29.95
    -$5.99
    Gift Wrap $0.00
    Tax $0.00
    Shipping
    DHL Ground $4.50
    Handling $5.00

Order Total $33.46

TGR,

Are you guys hiring for a full-time "handler" ?

Quote Originally Posted by iskibc
    TGR,

Are you guys hiring for a full-time "handler" ?
    I'd like to be second in line for the "handler" position granted you have the volume...

Handling

Okay - bottom line is that we charge handling to defray some, but not all, of the costs for all the picking, packing and shipping labor. The handling charge is $1 per item, but we cap it at $5 so that it doesn't get ridiculous.

Read this part carefully - we do not make any money on shipping and handling. We actually eat some of the cost, but we can't afford to eat all of it right now.

I hope you'll all agree that we need to be able to afford to eat, right? That's what we're trying to do.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Eff it. I'll pay the shipping. And plaster my new boards with schwag I can be super proud of.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Okay - bottom line is that we charge handling to defray some, but not all, of the costs for all the picking, packing and shipping labor. The handling charge is $1 per item, but we cap it at $5 so that it doesn't get ridiculous.

I hope you'll all agree that we need to be able to afford to eat, right? That's what we're trying to do.
    Grifter: I couldn't agree more, but $1 handling on a .50 cent sticker is a bit steep, wouldn't you agree?

You realize that 4, 50 cent stickers ($2) end up costing $6 that way, right? And that stickers, by their virtue of being stuck on things, end up promoting your business...

the real question is are canadian maggots going to be able to get in on this maggot deal with shipping to canada?
    Another question I have an american in american funds credit card, but its American Express, and someone expressed that they don't work.
    Just wondering.
    Because I'd like to buy some stuff.

Grifter: I couldn't agree more, but $1 handling on a .50 cent sticker is a bit steep, wouldn't you agree?

You realize that 4, 50 cent stickers ($2) end up costing $6 that way, right? And that stickers, by their virtue of being stuck on things, end up promoting your business...
    We don't make money on the handling charge. It only helps us re-coop SOME of the cost. If you order only 5 stickers it's basically a wash for us. If we didn't do the handling charge we would be losing money and ultimately would make the decision not to sell stickers at all. The other thing to consider is that we are trying to keep this relatively simple. $1 per item capped at $5.

Ultimately we know people won't be 100% happy until all shipping and handling are free, we just can't afford to do that now. Sorry.

I don't need a decoder ring...well maybe I do. What's the TGRMAG promo code?

Quote Originally Posted by crash55
    furchristssake...NOBODY TELL THE JONG!
    You look like I need a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by crash55
    Take that TGRMAG promo code, have it stamped into your decoder ring, and then you will get free shipping, but handling charges may exceed the cost of your order