Check Out Our Shop

Level Nine SLC - ski stuff in summer?

Any Salt Lake mags know whether Level Nine stores still have ski stuff out for sale during summer? Particularly interested in boots - Mrs C is looking for a new pair. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Yes they do. I was at the Millcreek location earlier this week. Didn’t look at boots but seemed like some good deals on skis to be had….. I’d also check out lone pine exchange (down the street on 3300 s) as I had a buddy score some boots last summer at a great price

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Yes they do. I was at the Millcreek location earlier this week. Didn’t look at boots but seemed like some good deals on skis to be had….. I’d also check out lone pine exchange (down the street on 3300 s) as I had a buddy score some boots last summer at a great price
    Thanks!
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Maybe get in touch with the famous maggot who works at Level 9 ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Lone Pine Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    I picked up a pair of skis from Lone Pine Exchange last summer, and they were super easy to work with. No experience trying to buy boots from them, but their customer service with patient with answering all of my questions. I'd do business with them again.

We hit up several ski shops in SLC - - Level Nine Millcreek, Skimo, Lone Peak, and Gear Room - - Gear Room had by far the best selection and pricing. Definitely will be going back there.

Mrs C ended up with a new pair of ski boots, and she's happy.