Check Out Our Shop

PSA - L9 Atomic STH 16 MNC for $140

Only the 130mm brake size for some reason, the other brake sizes are $174

https://www.levelninesports.com/prod...Black%252FGold

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon View Post
    Only the 130mm brake size for some reason, the other brake sizes are $174

https://www.levelninesports.com/prod...Black%252FGold
    Those appear to be STH2, not STH...

Still a heck of a deal and you might get Dibs to mount them for yas. Bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Those appear to be STH2, not STH...

Still a heck of a deal and you might get Dibs to mount them for yas. Bonus!
    Arrived today - box says STH & there is actually 'STH 16' branding on the heel-piece but they are definitely STH2. Odd but what I wanted anyways

Arrived today - box says STH & there is actually 'STH 16' branding on the heel-piece but they are definitely STH2. Odd but what I wanted anyways
    Well, that's a lucky turn for you then. I'da been all over the older STH models at that price.

For some reason the Atomic branded STH2 has always just said STH. Weird decision by marketing imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^

And I have a new pair in box of Armada branded STH216din black ones that only have a tiny armada logo on the heel. Like the size of a dime.

Pretty sweet all blacked out otherwise but I decided I don't care for the track system on the STH2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Well, that's a lucky turn for you then. I'da been all over the older STH models at that price.
    Same. I have a pair of the white/gray STH16s that i use with the old CAST system and the heels have gotten suuuuuper sloppy. Woulda been nice to throw a new pair of STH16s into the same holes. oh well.

If you sidestep a lot at your resort , STH2's suffer from the same heel wear as an Attack 2(and any Tyrolia heel made from Delryn) and heel slop will start to develop over the course of a season

so confirmed sth2’s just different branding? When did the actual sth stop being produced

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    If you sidestep a lot at your resort , STH2's suffer from the same heel wear as an Attack 2(and any Tyrolia heel made from Delryn) and heel slop will start to develop over the course of a season
    I don’t love these bindings, but at under $120 with tax and shipping with the Memorial Day coupon code a few weeks ago, they were hard to pass up.

They changed the toe in 2022 and now there is less ramp angle, which I also wanted to try out. Never loved the first gen STH2 on more progressive mounts, wanna see if 2mm fixes that. My gf always says 2mm would make a huge difference in feel!

could you post a picture. Curious what the color actually looks like besides the stock pics.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1762.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	495023

Name:	IMG_1763.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	894.5 KB 
ID:	495024

Name:	IMG_1761.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	495025

It's a little more champagne-gold versus the gold pivot color. When the light is not on them, I've mistaken them for more of a silver on quick glances.

My pair is dusty lol, the product box was basically ruined but LevelNine did a good job packing it up tightly in another one. Transfer switch seems gimmicky, but at least the toe seems higher overall.

Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post

Name:	IMG_1762.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	495023

Name:	IMG_1763.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	894.5 KB 
ID:	495024

Name:	IMG_1761.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	495025

It's a little more champagne-gold versus the gold pivot color. When the light is not on them, I've mistaken them for more of a silver on quick glances.

My pair is dusty lol, the product box was basically ruined but LevelNine did a good job packing it up tightly in another one. Transfer switch seems gimmicky, but at least the toe seems higher overall.
    that’s really helpful appreciate that a lot. I had ordered pivot 15 senders from bobs but got the dreaded “not in stock” email afterwards. There’s no eta when they’re going to be back. Was planning to put them on some moment countach but those atomic sth seems like a really good deal.

i have a pair of the Salomon sth2 branded 16’s on some wildcats. The switch to me doesn’t do much. Maybe I’d notice more of a difference on the countach.

I see what you’re saying about the color. Does look almost silver ish to a degree. What’s your opinion. Would they look good on this top sheet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6423.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	495039  

yes, honey, those bindings look fine with those skis.
    swing your fucking sword.

I don't think they match or anything, but they will look fine. I've definitely had some worse color combos in my quiver over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post
    I don't think they match or anything, but they will look fine. I've definitely had some worse color combos in my quiver over the years.
    helpful. For the price might be worth it for the color

I bought them for the 23/24 topsheet Sender Squads, but they almost perfectly match my new MPro 108s. Decisions, decisions. I shoulda grabbed another set.

I’ve got a brand new set of Atomic branded STH16’s. Orange/Green ones, 130 brakes. I’d let them go for 150US shipped from Vancouver, B.C
    Cheers

Code “flash sale” gave extra off. Ended up grabbing the 115 for $139. Really can’t beat that for an sth2 16

Use code HEATWAVE to get them @ $120 plus tax

$20 off every $100 spent. Lots of other gear too.