Check Out Our Shop

Snowbird deal for someone 18 or under

Looking for someone 18 or under to sell a 2024-25 Snowbird season pass to

https://www.snowbird.com/freeloader-pass/

I'll offer it for $400. Normal price is $569 + $38 tax (under 18) so you're getting a little more than $200 off.

I would offer it for free if possible but this is the only way the AltaBird pass makes financial sense for me.

Fyi, this only includes Snowbird and is fully allowed by them.
    Last edited by Shaaarrrp; 05-26-2024 at 04:26 PM.

you know if it's 18 at use or purchase date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah. Trying to finagle one for my UT boy.
    Asking friends. And friends of friends.
    But fuck that’s a hard sell. Not even half off? For something you get for free?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

It's not so cheap to live the dream in SLC these days.

I may have it wrong but I believe Sharp is a single ski bum trying to make it work. I get the impression most folks sending their kids to the U from out of state have done well for themselves. Save yourself some cash and help out a fellow mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Hah. Trying to finagle one for my UT boy.
    Asking friends. And friends of friends.
    But fuck that’s a hard sell. Not even half off? For something you get for free?
    Wish I could offer more and no pressure for anyone to take it, just got a taste of the Bird and really want to be able to ski there more. If there's no taker, I'll probably just get an Alta pass.

Including taxes it's $2850 for AltaBird vs $1450ish for Alta. Then a bit more to visit family in CO. Even with the $400 I'm honestly stretching my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearNachos21 View Post
    you know if it's 18 at use or purchase date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Confirmed thru email it is at time of purchase, just need name and birthday. Deadline on current prices is June 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
    W

Including taxes it's $2850 for AltaBird vs $1450ish for Alta.
    That’s insane. Vibes.
    I remember JH pushing $1,700 and we all freaked out.
    $2,850 to be able to cross the gates?
    I’d say the resorts should merge. But the vibe is so different. Both great mountains.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post

Including taxes it's $2850 for AltaBird vs $1450ish for Alta. Then a bit more to visit family in CO. Even with the $400 I'm honestly stretching my budget.
    Go Bird + Ikon add-on instead?

I’d say the resorts should merge. But the vibe is so different. Both great mountains.
    The only way that happens is a hostile takeover. A mutual merger is definitely not happening. My understanding is that the respective management teams do not have a friendly relationship to say the least. The Altabird pass used to come with a tidy discount. A couple of years ago they got into a spat about revenue sharing, things broke down, and now it costs the same as buying both passes separately. You just get the convenience of only having one card.

That’s insane. Vibes.
    I remember JH pushing $1,700 and we all freaked out.
    The craziest thing is that an AltaBird pass in 2021-22 was $1607 including tax. Wish I had realized how great a deal it was and skied SnowBird a bit more.

Core, I will probably take you up on your offer if I don't get any other takers in the next day or two. Thanks.

DTM, that is a great suggestion. May do that and just get midweek at Alta to save a little money

Yeah, snowbird race team used to train at Alta. We bought altabird last spring anticipating no change and in October they said no alta. Pretty screwed everyone who bought AB at the spring price out of 4+ K. It just got priced out and I understand but fuuuuccckkkk. $4000
    I rip the groomed on tele gear