Check Out Our Shop

NIP - Praxis Jedi Mind Sticks - 182 - Need home in SLC

13 yo daughter won a raffle for the above skis during a trip to the artist formerly known as Squaw Valley. They have the blue colours from a 190 cm pair listed here recently, but I am having issues posting, linking pictures, etc. in this new format. New in plastic and pictures can be texted or emailed upon request. Enduro core, 4 flex is listed on the packaging and appears to be consistent with stock layup.

Skis are very nice, something she'll not be growing into anytime soon and they overlap significantly with my bloated quiver. I've been tasked with trying to liquidate during a trip to SLC for spring conditions from 4/26-5/2 when I'll be at the Bird. Will have car and am glad to meet up down in the valley or elsewhere if we can make something work and get them a good home.

Deal with daughter: the first $100 goes to charity of her choice and she keeps the rest. If you have an interest in a good local charity that needs some help please let me know and I'll share with her.

Retail is $850, I'm asking $375. Price Police let me know if I'm off base, but I'm pretty sure I priced these to move with free local SLC meetup delivery to sweeten an already great deal.

Thanks!

If it helps, I'd be happy to ship them for you as well, have boxes etc and go to the UPS center most days already.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    If it helps, I'd be happy to ship them for you as well, have boxes etc and go to the UPS center most days already.
    Thanks for the bump and offer to assist. Glad to ship at owner’s cost from my neck of the woods too if need be - just figured there may be a good way to make this in an ideal world if any locals are interested.

Turning to personal matters: any chance you have a set of sticks I could demo for a couple runs at the Bird or Solitude this next week? I’ve been interested in seeing the 95! Not sure if you’re around or if that would be possible but would be nice to do that if it worked out..

I’ll take them and will meet you at the Bird. PM incoming

Quote Originally Posted by jmills View Post
    I’ll take them and will meet you at the Bird. PM incoming
    Thanks Jmills. PM sent with digits to connect at your convenience.

Sold to jmills

Thanks