Check Out Our Shop

FS: BC Corvus, Helio 115, ZeroG 108, Tectons, sunglasses, liners, etc

I'm consolidating some threads here.

Message me here if you're interested or text a 5 two 0 8 two 0 6 two 39. Text is easier. Prices include shipping to the CONUS. Venmo preferred but PayPal also works.

1. Black Diamond Helio 115 touring skis, 185 cm. Very light use, only 4 days in fact. Mounted once -1 cm from recommended with ATK Raider binding. Holes are unplugged and can be reused. Some mild top sheet scratches. Minimal base scratches, barely anything at all. Excellent condition as you'd expect with only 4 days use. $275 shipped CONUS.

2. SOLD Blizzard Zero G 108 touring skis with Pomoca Climb Pro S Glide skins. 178 cm. Mounted once at recommended for Salomon MTN pin binding for 314 BSL. Heel pieces are near the middle of the adjustment range. Holes are unplugged and could be reused. These have more use than the other 2 pairs, I'd guess 60 days. But they're still in good shape. They've got life left. They have minimal camber and a long, low rocker, nearly reverse camber. Some topsheet scratches but nothing major. Moderate superficial base scratching and some mild edge dings but again nothing major. No core shots. Skins are newer, used about 30 days. One of the plastic caps on the skin tip fell off and I wrapped some tape around the tip clip to center it, but it doesn't affect performance in any way. Skins are otherwise in good shape. $200 shipped CONUS for skins and skis.

3. Black Crows Corvus skis, 183 CM. This is the flat/reverse camber version. Used about this 15-20 days max, about half touring and half resort. Bases look pretty pristine. Mild topsheet scratches. Great condition. Mounted once at the rec line for a Fritschi Tecton for 314 BSL. Holes are unplugged and can be reused. One of the toe holes has a helicoil (last time I take it to the shop and don't mount my own f'ing skis, they sent it out with an obvious spinner). The helicoil is solid, I installed it myself. $300 shipped CONUS.

4. Fritschi Tecton touring bindings with 110 mm brakes. They're a few years old, purchased in the 2019/20 season. Used 15-20 days. No issues, great condition. They are not the OG Tectons that dented boot toes, they have the updated bump stop at the toe. Release value goes to 12. Screws included. $250 shipped CONUS.

5. SOLD Julbo Rush sunglasses with category 3 Spectron lenses. White frame, green mirror lens. Light use. I can see 1 tiny scratch on the outside (but I don’t notice it when wearing them). No issues otherwise. Storage bag included. I'll include a Julbo soft case as well. $50 shipped CONUS.

6. Dynafit boot liners for the Blacklight/TLT X boot, size 28. They're the Dynafitter 5 liners to be exact. I purchased the boots used here with these liners, the original owner reported about 10 days use, and they look it. I'm using some older Intuitions so don't need these. Great condition, no issues that I can see. $50 shipped CONUS.

7. SOLD Faction La Machine Mini Touring Skis, 177 cm, with Pomoca Climb Pro S Glide Skins. 99 underfoot touring skis, about 1450 g/ski. Used 5 days. 1 ski has a couple long superficial scratches on the base that don’t need filling. Mild topsheet scratches. Minimal edge dings. Great shape as you'd expect with 5 days. Mounted once at the progressive line for Plum Oazos for 307 BSL. Includes Pomoca Climb Pro S Glide Skins also used 5 days. $350 shipped CONUS for skis and skins.

Pics to follow.
    Last edited by whatsupdoc; 04-22-2024 at 06:02 PM.

WTF? I can't insert pics anymore? I linked to older threads for the time being with pics of some of the items. Sorry. Text me and I can send you pics of the Tectons, Corvuses (Corvi?), and liners.

OK, here's a link to a google folder with pics

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Yn?usp=sharing

Zero G 108s with skins are sold

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Added some Faction La Machine Mini skis, 177, with skins. See original post for details. Pics are in the linked Google drive folder.

How much camber on those minis? How'd they ski?

Put base to base I measure 7 mm max between the skis, so 3.5 mm per ski.

They skied better for me after a detune. Good float for the width. Easy to pivot and jump turn. If anything a tad loose for my tastes at this width. Sufficient edge hold. Just too much overlap to justify keeping.

La Machine Minis are sold

Julbo sunglasses are sold.

I'm taking off for a couple weeks tomorrow afternoon, so unless something sells right away and I can ship tomorrow, I won't be able to ship again until 5/9