Check Out Our Shop
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help Kevo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    19,213

    Help Kevo

    Kevo txt me his account appears to have been nuked as he can not log in.

    Can you help him please.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    7,450
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Kevo txt me his account appears to have been nuked as he can not log in.

    Can you help him please.
    Is he logging on from the mobile site or the web site? The login button currently points to the logout page.



    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Kevo txt me his account appears to have been nuked as he can not log in.

    Can you help him please.
    I too couldn't login for a couple days. This worked for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    FYI, I have been unable to login on mobile Safari or Debian based Brave since the changeover. Clicking the box for Remember Me on desktop browser worked to get past the login cycle.
    The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Movin' On
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by fomofo View Post
    I too couldn't login for a couple days. This worked for me...
    Thanks Liv2Ski and Fomofo.

    That worked for me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Thanks Liv2Ski and Fomofo.

    That worked for me.
    I think we all need to thank ghosthop. First one to post that tip that I know of.

    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    FYI, I have been unable to login on mobile Safari or Debian based Brave since the changeover. Clicking the box for Remember Me on desktop browser worked to get past the login cycle.
    The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Movin' On
    Posts
    3,767
    Yes good call. Thanks very much to ghosthop!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Jongistan
    Posts
    452
    I've been trying to log in for a while and nothing would happen when I clicked the login button - it just stayed on the login page - and I didn't get to a page where the "remember me" box was shown.

    What did work (using Chrome browser on desktop) was to clear all cookies set by tetongravity.com and try again. There are instructions on how to clear cookies for a single site on the web, roughly, go to Chrome settings > privacy and security > third-party cookies > see all site data and permissions, search for tetongravity, click the trashcan button to remove TGR cookies. Then go back to the site and log in again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •