Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This year, I turn 65. I live in an EPIC town, but am not too far away from LCC. I was thinking of purchasing either an ALTA old man pass for $1079 or a Snowbird senior for $955. Both those passes come with all sorts of perks. In the end, I went back to the full EPIC and full IKON. Unlimited Canyons (my home mountain) and Solitude with 7 at the new and improved DV, 7 at Snowbasin and 7 at ALTA. Right now, there are so many products out there, and it is becoming really difficult to choose. In the end, I am happy.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Thanks, Ottime! I ended up being the conduit for like 4 people. I hope it helps a Mag this year!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Prices increase Friday night at midnight. Make your move before then. If you have not yet been in touch with me, please do so today so we can be sure to get you included before price increase.

Buy is open until end of August, so you stragglers have plenty of time. Adult prices will go up about a Benjamin