Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    If you've used up your one complimentary personal thread, I believe you can get another one with the purchase of any item from the TGR X JHMR Big Red Collection
    Minimum purchase $37.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I don’t have my own thread per se but would like to think that I can be relied on for most sink pissing and fractional real estate ownership questions.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Cant you get sick drinkin piss? Out of a sink?

If you've used up your one complimentary personal thread, I believe you can get another one with the purchase of any item from the TGR X JHMR Big Red Collection
    Ot getting someone else who is obsessed with you to start a thread about you. Those are freebies.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Is the sink in the bathroom of a timeshare?

I'm interested and would like to hear more. Are there any bathrobes in this collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I don’t have my own thread per se but would like to think that I can be relied on for most sink pissing and fractional real estate ownership questions.

We can have one of the interns get started on a combined thread for you and these areas of expertise if you'd like.

Of course, we have to track down the interns first, but I'm sure it can be done.
    I still call it The Jake.

For those looking for guidance, I feel obligated to state that you should not drink timeshare piss. The proper technique is to hit the Cabo pool bar bogo happy hour, ingest an even numbered margaritas, not less than 4, and then use the sink as needed, assuming appropriate height and minimal splashback bowl dynamics. But, and I can’t stress this enough people, do not reingest for any reason.

You need to drink piss properly to avoid illness: acceptable receptacles to drink from are either a 170 flex boot, or a lady friend who’s a squirter but claims ‘it’s not piss’.

PM Rontele
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    PM Rontele
    P on rontele

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Iceman/Otzi for his existence.
    Wait, there's a thread about me?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    You've got one for the Assfinder. Montucky for the least reliable vehicle. Bobby stainless for his Carfax offerings. Iceman/Otzi for his existence.
    Didn't this all start with a thread shared by MtnGirl and that guy who claimed he was different when he signed up as SilverSurfer?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Wooley12 had one about him way back when. Is Wooly12 Crazy? or something like that.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Wait, there's a thread about me?
    I thought you started one when you couldn't get into your iceman login?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Didn't this all start with a thread shared by MtnGirl and that guy who claimed he was different when he signed up as SilverSurfer?
    Oh boy, let's hope you didn't awaken the kraken with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Wooley12 had one about him way back when. Is Wooly12 Crazy? or something like that.
    Why the change to Cisco Kid? I rather liked Wooley. It had a vintage feel.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I just realized he was referring to himself.

This place can do a number on some people.

Speaking of referring to himself, didn’t James Piotrowski start a thread about himself as a one stop shop to take on all comers under his new (and also thread title) name, Thatguywhodidthatthing?

That guy flipped this place on its head.
    Also, Woolley is just a fan of Red and Meth

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Speaking of referring to himself, didn’t James Piotrowski start a thread about himself as a one stop shop to take on all comers under his new (and also thread title) name, Thatguywhodidthatthing?
    The election changed him. It was a slightly less combative and more contemplative alias than his original one. I recall him reflecting on his Ohio roots under that alias.

I thought wooley12 was the guy who went around stalking wooley. Might have used his old avatar at one point? Bunch of poliass nonsense IMS. Or I have them backwards.

I thought Pio became a dude rather than a guy? He stayed as combative as ever if you mentioned the election at all. He had a strategy. It was super secret and not at all obvious to everyone. But he never did say the quiet part out loud, I'll give him that.

yer thinkin’ bout tbssux…

fuck that dude.

fact.

Wooley12 got locked out when a fan stopped working. The TGR CPU in the shed under the lift overheated and he couldn't log on.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Wooley12 got locked out when a fan stopped working. The TGR CPU in the shed under the lift overheated and he couldn't log on.
    It's done for your security. Its very hard to infiltrate the TGR security protocols. Imagine if certain people could log on as certain people here. It would be chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I thought wooley12 was the guy who went around stalking wooley. Might have used his old avatar at one point? Bunch of poliass nonsense IMS.
    This is how rumors get started.

I don't wander into Polyass so when that stuff overflows here it just adds to the already high levels of general confusion and misdirection. Pio managed to bridge both of those internet worlds and in the end it was just too much of a weight to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I don't wander into Polyass so when that stuff overflows here it just adds to the already high levels of general confusion and misdirection. Pio managed to bridge both of those internet worlds and in the end it was just too much of a weight to bear.
    It's the age old tale of Icarus. As someone of just average intelligence, I know my intellectual limits and tend to stay within them here. James liked to flirt with the upper boundaries and just flew too close to the sun.

It's the age old tale of Icarus. As someone of just average intelligence, I know my intellectual limits and tend to stay within them here. James liked to flirt with the upper boundaries and just flew too close to the sun.
    Just like Skynyrd's Free Bird.