Like a moth to the flame

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4227.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	371.8 KB 
ID:	488147

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    An amendment to the second?

You know we don't do amendments to amendments right? Do you understand the basic dynamics of our system of government?
    Yes, we repeal them. Go back to using your .410 pocket pussy

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Then why did you say we amend an amendment? I've never heard that before in my life it sounded really dumb.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima gapper View Post
    So what is the 21st amendment. It is essentially an amendment to the 18th.
    If it’s an argument over the language then perhaps the correct language would be a new amendment to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Its its own amendment. Thats why its another number. No one says we amend amendments. no one says that. It sounds like something an idiot says. Which fits for him.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Sig worthy.
    Go fo it.

Again!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4230.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	360.1 KB 
ID:	488163

Its its own amendment. Thats why its another number. No one says we amend amendments. no one says that. It sounds like something an idiot says. Which fits for him.
    Yet you understood, you have become the idiot. You’re a good student

Blah blah, I luv gunz
    Sorry to "trigger" you. Perhaps dog licensing laws are an example you'd understand better. Traffic laws? Food safety? Government is useful to have.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Sorry to "trigger" you. Perhaps dog licensing laws are an example you'd understand better. Traffic laws? Food safety? Government is useful to have.
    not to sound ignorant in this very important thread, but what the fuck is a dog licensing?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    not to sound ignorant in this very important thread, but what the fuck is a dog licensing?
    It's a license to dog. Like 007, but more canine.

Here's Ziggy, showing off his junk for Leroy.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    not to sound ignorant
    That ship sailed a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    That ship sailed a long time ago.
    hey buddy, how are you?
    swing your fucking sword.

its funny, you reduce my words to bla bla, but i made valid points against what youv'e said, and you repeat your biggest rhetorical mistake in this post, namely, the false dichotomy that its an either or choice.

I understand just fine, i just disagree with you.

Also, its not a flex to be incapable of addressing actual points against your arguments. its not some big burn to the person you dismiss. its an admission of how little you're capable of.

Sorry, I assumed you were somewhat intelligent or had read the various gun threads here and knew the arguments, so there was no need to repeat them. Here's a couple: We already have plenty of gun definitions and regulations, it'd be easy enough to change some. Our SCOTUS originalists could decide the second protects muskets when used in a well trained colonial militia. Surely those are still dangerous, but far less so than modern high velocity point and click guns. As far as personal guns checking the government, that argument has no value. When you show up to check the government with your .22, and the F35 bombs you, how does your gun serve as a check? Or balance? Where were you at Kent State when the government came with rifles? You mighta had a chance in the initial engagement until the M60s showed up. That's why I summarized as blah blah. I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you knew your arguments were ridiculous.

watch out for snakes

Sorry, I assumed you were somewhat intelligent or had read the various gun threads here and knew the arguments, so there was no need to repeat them. Here's a couple: We already have plenty of gun definitions and regulations, it'd be easy enough to change some. Our SCOTUS originalists could decide the second protects muskets when used in a well trained colonial militia. Surely those are still dangerous, but far less so than modern high velocity point and click guns. As far as personal guns checking the government, that argument has no value. When you show up to check the government with your .22, and the F35 bombs you, how does your gun serve as a check? Or balance? Where were you at Kent State when the government came with rifles? You mighta had a chance in the initial engagement until the M60s showed up. That's why I summarized as blah blah. I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you knew your arguments were ridiculous.
    OK, so lets say the lizard people copulate the current corpulent court justices to death, and they're all replaced with progressive legislate from the bench type Biden pics that assert the 2A only applies to toothpicks and only for white people, well what then, what happens next? We're already having a hard time keeping enough cops on the job, and are failing to meet military recruitment goals. Cops are citing the job sucking, and disagreement with policies they are being asked to enforce as reasons why they are quitting. So, all guns besides muskets are banned, how many people are going to just comply with that? not a ton. So whos going to kick in the doors and take the guns? You?

What's your plan, man? Is this anything more than a fart sniffing emotionally gratifying mental masturbation nonsense thought for you or you got an actual plan that has some relevance to the real world? Spit it out.

What about a license for my pet fish Eric?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Sorry, I assumed you were somewhat intelligent
    I think I see the problem!

Looks like he has his own light switch and outlet. All he needs is a charging station for his phone and ipad.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

This thread is dope.

Well let's hope it doesn't catch on, otherwise more people will want their own thread and this place could get more confusing than it already is.

What’s the current allocation of dedicated threads per user?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What’s the current allocation of dedicated threads per user?
    You've got one for the Assfinder. Montucky for the least reliable vehicle. Bobby stainless for his Carfax offerings. Iceman/Otzi for his existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

You've got one for the Assfinder. Montucky for the least reliable vehicle. Bobby stainless for his Carfax offerings. Iceman/Otzi for his existence.
    So I've used my my thread already? Eh, I'm ok with that. It's a good one.
    I still call it The Jake.

If you've used up your one complimentary personal thread, I believe you can get another one with the purchase of any item from the TGR X JHMR Big Red Collection