Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Speaking of which, where is Puregravity?
    We seem to be blessed every so often with a PG. Then they just leave. Idk if these types are just free spirits or if they require more intellectual stimulation than this forum provides and go somewhere else.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    We seem to be blessed every so often with a PG. Then they just leave. Idk if these types are just free spirits or if they require more intellectual stimulation than this forum provides and go somewhere else.
    I find it hard to believe that anyone could find this place anything short of stimulating.

Hell, you never know if the website will even be there on any given day.
    I still call it The Jake.

James Piotrowski thought we were a bunch of morons and repeatedly reminded us of it.

James Piotrowski thought we were a bunch of morons and repeatedly reminded us of it.
    He was a fun guy. Loved the spirit he brought to this place. Never met an opinion of himself, or a McRib, that he didn't love.

it was hell of an election strategy as well with his constituents

was he wrong, though?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    was he wrong, though?
    I'm gonna say he was probably more right than wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Patented release design: they simply bend/deform under pressure. Only good for 2-3 runs .... er, turns ....., though.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    it was hell of an election strategy as well with his constituents
    That was the beauty of it. He came in all hot and bothered like he was screaming to a full union hall of supporters but then when he actually started saying words it was calling all of them idiots for not understanding his worldview. Great theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    was he wrong, though?

That was the beauty of it. He came in all hot and bothered like he was screaming to a full union hall of supporters but then when he actually started saying words it was calling all of them idiots for not understanding his worldview. Great theater.

Yup. He knew what was right about every single thing and had zero humility. It’s just not that charming of a characteristic in your personality.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Yup. He knew what was right about every single thing and had zero humility. It’s just not that charming of a characteristic in your personality.
    Hell of a driver though, so hey.

Hell of a driver though, so hey.
    That made it so good.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Ok yea I dig it I dig it.

Kind of a place for you all to ask me your questions when you need me to tell you what to think and all. Sort of a, if you can't bring the sage to the masses, bring the masses to the sage kind of deal.
    Thanks for stopping by and hanging out a bit with us.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    That made it so good.
    I wish he hadn’t nuked everything after he quit in a rage, some of those threads were HoF worthy comedy.

I voted for him. But the alternative was rough.

I’m with bmills. It’s kind of a bummer he got rid of that stuff. Also, I would’ve voted for him too. There was some talk in one of the threads that TGR was partly responsible for him not getting voted in. I was like “as if”.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I voted for him. But the alternative was rough.
    Yeah I told him I would've voted for him too if I lived in ID. His platform was pretty reasonable.

But the internet isn't for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Yeah I told him I would've voted for him too if I lived in ID. His platform was pretty reasonable.

But the internet isn't for everyone.
    yeah, it's serious business, he should have listened to Isaac.

Name:  quote-now-remember-kids-the-internet-is-serious-business-isaac-asimov-152-22-53.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  54.6 KB
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Jimbo was serious as a heart attack when it came to this place.

Prediction: His self-congratulatory gland swells again and he makes another bid. He reappears on TGR and announces his bid, having never truly learned that this nut house both doesn’t care nor could any affiliation here ever confer a political benefit. He flips another car and doesn’t tell us. He starts in with some niceties to build consensus. He gets more brash over about an 8 day span and the chiding turns him back into the Pio we all know and love. He leaves. He loses. TGR persists for another 7 years. The box fan finally breaks and Tedski comes back as the one true messiah and we take a spaceship to his home planet where we all live in internet Valhalla.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Prediction: His self-congratulatory gland swells again and he makes another bid. He reappears on TGR and announces his bid, having never truly learned that this nut house both doesn’t care nor could any affiliation here ever confer a political benefit. He flips another car and doesn’t tell us. He starts in with some niceties to build consensus. He gets more brash over about an 8 day span and the chiding turns him back into the Pio we all know and love. He leaves. He loses. TGR persists for another 7 years. The box fan finally breaks and Tedski comes back as the one true messiah and we take a spaceship to his home planet where we all live in internet Valhalla.

In. I love playing the role of political liability.

You know what they say, “you never know when Tedski is going to return, but you best be prepared when he does”.

Godspeed.

Are you a wizard?

Can someone use AI to conjure up an image of Leroy and his disciples at the last supper? Because half you mother-fuckers sew his teet.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

/Leeeeroooyyyyyy Jenkinssss.

... a spaceship to his home planet where we all live in internet Valhalla.
    go on ...

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Mike Rothschild, an expert in conspiracy theories who wrote a book on QAnon, sees a profit motive in conservative media’s use of the term, which he said is on the rise.

“There’s a desperate need to get people churning through content and terrified of things they don’t understand or don’t know much about it,” he said.
    Rothschild…..hmmm….sounds like a trilateralist Jewish banker to me
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.