Check Out Our Shop
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Results 226 to 247 of 247
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    10,006
    Yeah, just wish people would delineate between the 185 and the 192 FL105 as they are not the same. The 192 is a way beefier/serious ski. Not that the 185 is a slouch, just that they are very different, by design.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,851
    I think he has the 178s

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    10,006
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFKALVS View Post
    I think he has the 178s
    Ah, so even less so.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,967
    For the record; 2funky skis with his cock coiled around his ankle. You should see the boot work required!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    3,304
    Yes I’m on the 178 FL105, 180 r99comps & 183 rc85s. I’m also 79 pounds lighter than Marshal & ski out of Vermont; for the rc85 testing, I’m in Switzerland/ Austria.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    You’re on the 185 FL105 correct?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    We had intended to have me ski these, but I have not - my go to big ski is usually the 183 or 188 Corvus.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    10,006

    Push the Envelope: Heritage Labs RC85 and RC95

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    For the record; 2funky skis with his cock coiled around his ankle. You should see the boot work required!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Not what I’m doing. Pretty sure irip is a much more proficient skier than I. It helps to differentiate between the lengths when talking about them as they all have a different flex, by design.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    We had intended to have me ski these, but I have not - my go to big ski is usually the 183 or 188 Corvus.
    yes, irip will be able to test the 185’s this coming season, I sold out before I could get him a pair this winter. And of course production rc85s too

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,339
    Also, great thoughts Irip. Very much appreciate them.

    Quick Q for you and TAFKALS... my pair released a little laminate tension after ~10k of skiing. Do you find the hand flex slightly more friendly now vs out of the wrapper?

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,851
    Maybe a little but still elicits a “holy shit” from anyone I’ve had hand flex them.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFKALVS View Post
    Maybe a little but still elicits a “holy shit” from anyone I’ve had hand flex them.
    Yes, perhaps a little. Does not change the character.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,030
    Where did the top sheet inspiration come from? If you're into aesthetics, the top sheets on the RC95 are real purdy in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Where did the top sheet inspiration come from? If you're into aesthetics, the top sheets on the RC95 are real purdy in person.
    It’s in the first post… but the artwork of Alex Grey who did all the album covers for TOOL. And mind expanding psychedelic artwork of galaxies and such.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    3,304
    Name:  tux24_5.png
Views: 225
Size:  381.4 KB



    rc 85 in the wild.....

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,339
    making high edge angles great again

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,030
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFKALVS View Post
    It’s in the first post… but the artwork of Alex Grey who did all the album covers for TOOL. And mind expanding psychedelic artwork of galaxies and such.
    Yeah, yeah. Looked at all the Tool covers and didn’t see a match. I guess an artist probably has other art besides album covers.

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    52
    oOoO 187 RC95 Comp Flex

    Comp flex can still rip moguls, or go regular flex for that?

    For reference I absolutely loved 184 Monster 98s in moguls, and then they still had a fairly high speed limit. 191 Monsters and 192 Pro Riders have ridiculous speed limits, but are just too much work in big moguls.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,851
    Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post
    oOoO 187 RC95 Comp Flex

    Comp flex can still rip moguls, or go regular flex for that?

    For reference I absolutely loved 184 Monster 98s in moguls, and then they still had a fairly high speed limit. 191 Monsters and 192 Pro Riders have ridiculous speed limits, but are just too much work in big moguls.
    I would probably go with the regular flex unless you’re a real big dude.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Yeah, yeah. Looked at all the Tool covers and didn’t see a match. I guess an artist probably has other art besides album covers.
    It’s inspired by but not anything beyond that.

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    10,006
    Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post
    oOoO 187 RC95 Comp Flex

    Comp flex can still rip moguls, or go regular flex for that?

    For reference I absolutely loved 184 Monster 98s in moguls, and then they still had a fairly high speed limit. 191 Monsters and 192 Pro Riders have ridiculous speed limits, but are just too much work in big moguls.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFKALVS View Post
    I would probably go with the regular flex unless you’re a real big dude.
    What he^ said and I prefer a little softer ski than these in moguls, it just makes them more fun. They will work, best bring your A game.
    Signed,
    Dude with mass.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    10,006
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Name:  tux24_5.png
Views: 225
Size:  381.4 KB



    rc 85 in the wild.....
    Nice dude!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post
    oOoO 187 RC95 Comp Flex

    Comp flex can still rip moguls, or go regular flex for that?

    For reference I absolutely loved 184 Monster 98s in moguls, and then they still had a fairly high speed limit. 191 Monsters and 192 Pro Riders have ridiculous speed limits, but are just too much work in big moguls.
    hey man, if you want 184 M98 or a little more, go for the productions version. The comps will have a level of demanding more like a 191 m108.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •