Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kasha Rigby

RIP to the ultimate unicorn telebabe. Kasha was always super friendly and genuine. Just a down to earth skier at heart. Only the good die young

Vibes to her family and friends.

Rough week indeed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xStkaqU0z3E
    watch out for snakes

The stars will shine even brighter now.

Kasha was the first and only female idol I've ever had. She's the reason I quit dabbling in snowboarding 25 years ago and went straight to tele, having never skied before. A total inspiration. Her love for snow was surpassed only by her love for her fellow human beings. I don't think I've met anyone else quite like her.

RIP'in pow, you badass goddess.

Ah shit, she was the real deal.

I worked for TNF in the early 00's and had the pleasure of spending 4 days on the road with Kasha and Hillaree shuttling them between TNF retailers for a slide show tour we set up. Got to ride bikes, drink beers, laugh and try not to be in complete awe of these two badass athletes.

Godspeed Kasha

Suck! RIP. Another old school Vermonter gone way too soon. A pioneer for sure.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

god dammit. i spent a lotta time with Kasha shredding and chillin'. She ripped so hard on the telewackers and kept it all light hearted the whole time.

RIP awesome lady, you were a beaut! Sad.

A few more details here: https://www.skimag.com/news/kasha-ri...ovo-avalanche/

Sad to hear. She was my age.

OOOf. Trauma is, if I am correct, the biggest killer. Same with the playground and Ophir this year. Hopefully it was quick for this angel of a person.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Terrible to hear. Been a shitty week.

Small avalanches kill people.

RIP KR.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Haven’t responded to this as I honestly don’t have the words. An Amazing skier and even a better person. She was a huge mentor of an ex girlfriend (who is also gone from the world way to soon) and I was always blown away by how willing she was to offer encouragement, advice and love to her.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?