Check Out Our Shop

FS: New Armada ARG II UL

SOLD

Finally and officially putting these up for sale. Too long for me and not very practical given I travel for skiing.

Brand new, never drilled. You guys know the stats.

$600 shipped

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CAD8F9C-F1ED-4E60-8DAD-795E47C92677.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	482.4 KB 
ID:	482986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	979EEB21-D40D-4846-9E36-AB5E5AE93A97.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	482987
    Last edited by Pins and Skins; 02-21-2024 at 07:33 AM.

These are way too small for me, but you should totally keep them. You are on the verge of making memories. Don't let your rational brain get in the way.

FS: New Armada ARG II UL

I’ve often thought about getting ARGs and I’m known for ignoring my rational brain when buying skis.

I currently have 185cm Armada Whitewalker 116 at -3cm and they ski pretty short. I’m 5’7” and generally like skis 179-184? But I’m thinking that a 187cm ARG at -5cm would feel even shorter than my WW 116s, with that crazy rocker profile.

How big are you Pins and skins?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by kc_7777; 01-15-2024 at 09:31 AM.

KC, I’m 5’8 150lbs. I agree with the ARG’s crazy rocker profile making the ski appear short, but it’s also stiff and heavy which may work to counteract the lack of ee. That’s my guess

wantriot - yah that’s been what’s holding me back and still having second thoughts of selling. Even using it once a year may be worth it, but also thinking they deserve a better home than my living room

Not trying to discourage your sale, Pins, but I think you and I like similar size skis. I ski the Praxis Powderboards in a 190 and that size hasn't been a problem. They are full R/R and are heavier and a little wider under foot than your Armadas. Quite stiff too. They pivot so quickly the extra length has not been an issue for me even in trees. Full R/R is its own unique, spectacular experience that I hope you get to experience sometime. But certainly not the best travel ski for someone trying to thin the quiver. Have a great winter!

Interesting, thanks for the beta. I've been swaying back and forth between selling and keeping. I'm currently selling another ski in the quiver (with more success) and if that goes first, then I'll probably keep the ARGs. I defo want to try the R/R experience at least once!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyadolescent View Post
    Not trying to discourage your sale, Pins, but I think you and I like similar size skis. I ski the Praxis Powderboards in a 190 and that size hasn't been a problem. They are full R/R and are heavier and a little wider under foot than your Armadas. Quite stiff too. They pivot so quickly the extra length has not been an issue for me even in trees. Full R/R is its own unique, spectacular experience that I hope you get to experience sometime. But certainly not the best travel ski for someone trying to thin the quiver. Have a great winter!

Bump, still thinking of finding a better home for these bad boys

Bump, make an offer!