Free O.G. Bluehouse districts in Seattle

Free Bluehouse district skis 2007ish? With FFG14's Atomic branded Solly 914's. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	district.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	478380

1. Post in this thread why you should have free skis.
    2. Must be willing to pick up at my house in North Seattle or meet up at a reasonably close place.

Got a pair of those waiting to be made into a chair, loved those sticks!
    a witty saying proves nothing
    voltaire

These were originally mine. Had a full base grind/tune done on them after I bought them and that fixed the "hookiness" that was a common problem with this run of Districts. Fun, light, soft ski.

Ed, good on you for passing the good karma along

I think they would make a good Dad park ski. YMMV itís been probably a decade since my dad park ski days.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That's funny.... saw ed's post and thought they might have been my old ones. Now I wonder where they went. I had a lot of fun on those sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    These were originally mine. Had a full base grind/tune done on them after I bought them and that fixed the "hookiness" that was a common problem with this run of Districts. Fun, light, soft ski.

Ed, good on you for passing the good karma along
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

What BSL are clamps set for? My 18 yo son may be interested, how are they in powder?
    You Will Respect My Authoritah!

BSL is 328 about -1 or 1.5 from the "freeride" line. Heels are toward the back of the track, so most of the adjustment would be for a smaller boot. At 103 in the waist I would not call them a power ski, maybe in 2007? I think they excel in 1-5 inches of soft snow. Hand flex soft, but the bamboo core keeps them lively. I'm also over 200lbs so it takes a bit of ski to get me floating.

Would love to give them to my son, he is BSL of 316 so hopefully they can adjust smaller. He is ex-CMAC and has 3 pairs all under 100 underfoot, (GS race and park skis) looking for something wider as we are road tripping to Utah for his spring break this year. I am in North Ballard and could meet pretty much any time. Thx
    You Will Respect My Authoritah!