Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    18,452

    PMGear Kusalas, Look Pivot 18 bindings FS

    Custom one off top sheets with metal flakes. Medium flex, skied 3 times. Great skis but we have not got snow conditions for these here in some time. Skis only $500 plus shipping Conus

    These are mounted with Look P18 bindings for a bsl of 327. One mount.

    Look Pivot 18 bindings and 130 brakes, same use as the skis. $300 shipped Conus.

    I will be away this weekend. In full disclosure one side wall got bumped on the grinder by Splats minion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6929.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	906.7 KB 
ID:	475511
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6926.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	475512
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6927.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	475513
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6925.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	685.9 KB 
ID:	475514
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6896.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	703.4 KB 
ID:	475507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6895.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	726.1 KB 
ID:	475508  
    Last edited by SB; 11-09-2023 at 09:51 AM.
    watch out for snakes

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,032
    Dimensions

    P fluff tell me about these..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,809
    You want.

    Me want.

    She and he want.

    But I already have two pairs (although not one with metal flake).
    A bit over 120mm waist.
    124 me thinks.
    With not a bit of camber; a rocker line long, clean, and subtle.
    She'll sail the stormiest of seas with nary a wink of her eye and when the fog rolls in she's got a rudder sure and true.
    To be sure, the pick on a greybird day when the mountain is angry.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,829
    Am I reading it right, you want $300 for a pair of used alpine bindings?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,032
    Lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Am I reading it right, you want $300 for a pair of used alpine bindings?
    They are the kiwi green, man!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    18,452
    We all get you are too cheap to buy anything that has been used 3 times.

    How about you stop cunting threads and I will lower the price to $299 shipped conus.

    Anyone who is GENUINELY interested can make an offer. Least i can do is say yes or no.

    It would be sweet to see these get back out into the wild but i also like looking at them.

    Did I mention CF is sexy as all get out?
    watch out for snakes

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    153
    How does the Kusala compare to something like Protest?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    low and inside
    Posts
    6,262
    Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Am I reading it right, you want $300 for a pair of used alpine bindings?
    they go up to EIGHTEEN!
    that's like a fkg guitar amp that goes seven steps over ELEVEN.
    dig?

    byates should buy. and bring east so we can see em in action.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,032
    Bought the other kusalas dude had. 350$ shipped. I've been buying shit like a drunken sailor buttfuckit.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    low and inside
    Posts
    6,262
    a good investment if the gear sees use, brings pleasure and ups one's game.

    somebody else should grab these then.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    9,853
    Quote Originally Posted by ApexSkua View Post
    How does the Kusala compare to something like Protest?
    They ski differently imho.
    Kusala: floats from the tip. Pivots almost to easy. Requires almost no rider input. Skis chop better, not by much tho. Has more edge length feel. Great ski but do not over drive it, less is more.
    Sounds like you know protests soÖ.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    They ski differently imho.
    Kusala: floats from the tip. Pivots almost to easy. Requires almost no rider input. Skis chop better, not by much tho. Has more edge length feel. Great ski but do not over drive it, less is more.
    Sounds like you know protests soÖ.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I dont have Protests but very interested. Feeling like I need a 120+ in my quiver. I read an article and some posts here made me think protests were the way to go. Was thinking about picking up a flex 4 when the spring custom sale rolls around. But Kusalas sound good as well, I picked up a pair of Lhasa pows last winter

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    9,853
    Quote Originally Posted by ApexSkua View Post
    I dont have Protests but very interested. Feeling like I need a 120+ in my quiver. I read an article and some posts here made me think protests were the way to go. Was thinking about picking up a flex 4 when the spring custom sale rolls around. But Kusalas sound good as well, I picked up a pair of Lhasa pows last winter
    Gotcha. Iím a protest fanboi so Iím biased I guess. The 192 4 flex protest is just so damn good. The protest wants more rider input, which is fine by me because it rewards it.
    Which lhasa specifically? The 112 or the Fat? PM Gear or the new refined better Praxis colab Fat?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Gotcha. Iím a protest fanboi so Iím biased I guess. The 192 4 flex protest is just so damn good. The protest wants more rider input, which is fine by me because it rewards it.
    Which lhasa specifically? The 112 or the Fat? PM Gear or the new refined better Praxis colab Fat?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Its the 112, pmgear version in 186.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    9,853
    Quote Originally Posted by ApexSkua View Post
    Its the 112, pmgear version in 186.
    Nice. Great soft snow ski!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    18,452
    Bump

    $250 for P18 with 130 mm brakes shipped conus
    watch out for snakes

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,809
    I'll take those Kiwis!
    Will look stunning on my undrilled Byas.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    18,452
    SPF to Pfluff
    watch out for snakes

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,044
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    You want.

    Me want.

    She and he want.

    But I already have two pairs (although not one with metal flake).
    A bit over 120mm waist.
    124 me thinks.
    With not a bit of camber; a rocker line long, clean, and subtle.
    She'll sail the stormiest of seas with nary a wink of her eye and when the fog rolls in she's got a rudder sure and true.
    To be sure, the pick on a greybird day when the mountain is angry.
    137-125-130

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    18,452
    Bump
    watch out for snakes

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,809
    Kiwis arrived as clean as a whistle!

    PS Kusalas are dreamy.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    18,452
    Awesome, enjoy!
    watch out for snakes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •