Check Out Our Shop
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4230
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I'd kill a thousand of them to get my kid back.
    You’d kill a thousand of them for a Klondike bar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You’d kill a thousand of them for a Klondike bar
    You’re on the wrong side of history you disingenuous cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Hey thanks for chiming in! If you’d been paying any attention in this thread you’d understand highangle is a bit ..errr… overzealous about these things. But you seem like a pretty stable individual, so I’m sure you wouldn’t fall into that category.

Either way, hope that was cathartic for you!

It’s an old boomer ad campaign that has since become a meme

Name:  klondlike-bar-memes-feat-good-1-768x432.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  63.8 KB
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

"What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

"A lot less than ur mom"

Turns out that the only guy who would kill 1000 Palestinians for a Klondike Bar is...Palestinian.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qikg8vr5u46d1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	494909

Turns out that the only guy who would kill 1000 Palestinians for a Klondike Bar is...Palestinian.

Name:	qikg8vr5u46d1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	494909
    https://x.com/Israel/status/1800447973962424697

Name:	Image1718212683.974596.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	277.2 KB 
ID:	494911

Who says there is no common ground to find.

Well, Blinkin is pretty pissed. He publicly insinuated that Hamas is negotiating in bad faith because they are demanding changes to terms Hamas already agreed to.

Of course we know Hamas are bad faith negotiators.
    Of course it matches Sinwar's stated strategy above.

But for the top US Diplomat to call a spade a spade in the middle of a negotiation, that is actually a very fucking big deal.

Negotiating with terrorists was never a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Negotiating with terrorists was never a good idea.
    Neither is shoot the hostage.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

Neither is using sexual violence in pursuit of your political aims.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Hamas's strategy of human sacrifice means anti-Israel sentiment flooding the world prevents a coordinated effort to stabilize Gaza because permanent UN security council members are benefiting from the conflict. Anti-Israel sentiment is used by state media in countries like Iran, Russia, and China to denigrate the West.

In the heart of autocracies lies a fundamental flaw: the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, and their counterparts understand well a free societies transparency, accountability, justice, and democracy holds sway over a portion of their populace, as it does over many souls dwelling in the shadow of dictatorship. Despite their best efforts, even the most intricate surveillance systems fail to entirely stifle it. Thus, the very notions of democracy and freedom must be delegitimized, particularly in regions where they stand apart, alone.

The imbalance is enormous. Singling out Israel above countries that horrifically persecute their own populations far worse for much less beggars belief. Go ahead and criticize Israel's policies as I have myself. But do it fairly without propagandizing Hamas & Iranian narratives.
    So what you're saying, is that criticizing israel doing a genocide and bombing women and kids, is helping Russia delegitimize democracy?

I asked you to make it make sense. you did not.

I'm sure you'll say I'm just slow or something, but you're saying stuff thats nonsense at best and more accurately, crazy.

Criticizing israel strengthens democracy. Unless of course you're just purely tribalistic and Palestinians are aligned with the 'others' like russia and iran. I mean i guess so, if you're a complete simpleton. Most people understand that standing up for human rights strengthens democracy, even, or especially, when they are the rights of people who seem like a different tribe than you. Palestinians are not authoritarians. Hamas are religious fundamentalists. Kids getting bombed in gaza may be future radicals because of this, but they aren't currently.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Shoot the hostage at least kind of makes some sense. Wasn't it point break that thats from? He's able to shoot the hostage through a most likley non lethal spot, into a lethal spot on the hostage taker.

its hollywood bullshit, but in that lens, it makes a sort of hollywood point break style sense.

Airstrike the hostage is, well, really different.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Yep, there are no innocent civilians there. Even the two year olds are little terrorists. just not even human really. Probably in need of some sort of final solution huh?

The irony would be funny if it weren't so brutally sad.

I bet its only a matter of time till we hear the IDF start talking about their final solution. I bet thats the fucking phrase that gets used.

Hey thanks for chiming in! If you’d been paying any attention in this thread you’d understand highangle is a bit ..errr… overzealous about these things. But you seem like a pretty stable individual, so I’m sure you wouldn’t fall into that category.

Either way, hope that was cathartic for you!
    He also seems to really really love talking about rape.

Leroy always is marketing garbage as if it were good. You know you're on the wrong side of history when the unelected Supreme Leader of Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says you're on the “right side of history:”

Attachment 494939

Thats quite an endorsement! Useful idiots also helped destroy Iran and usher in the Islamic Revolution. Of course, Leroy has long fantasized on this forum about using his guns to fight his own jihad in American too.

Leroy always is marketing garbage as if it were good. You know you're on the wrong side of history when the unelected Supreme Leader of Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says you're on the “right side of history:”

Attachment 494939

Thats quite an endorsement! Useful idiots also helped destroy Iran and usher in the Islamic Revolution. Of course, Leroy has long fantasized on this forum about using his guns to fight his own jihad in American too.
    Find one single satatement i have made of me fantasizingabout violence and I'll give you $100,. You can't do it.

Howevert, you anti gun cucks LOVE to jerk off talking about how you want someone to go kick in random law abiding gun owners doors for little to no reason.

You're projecting.

And you still haven't replied to my question of how criticizing israel is some sort of attack on democracy when in fact its the opposite.

You love violence. You get off on it. I do not. I am a peaceful person. You're just too much of a chickenshit to engage in any yourself.

Also, wtf are you even talking about with this iran stuff in this post? How is that related to anything I've said at all? What is this garbage I've marketed? It doesn't exist you just made itup you fucking nutcase.

its like you just make up alternative replies of mine to reply to that don't actually exist so you can feel likeyou're winning cus you can't actually reply to the things I actually say cus you're too stupid and intellectually weak.

Neither is using sexual violence in pursuit of your political aims.
    According to the UN, this is not unique to hamas and is widely used by the IDF as well.

But I'm sure the UN is just far right anti semitic bla bla bla.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    There is no right side to this conflict. Most things in history are not purely a right and wrong side. Sometimes they are, but people who turn everything into a yes or no right and wrong side thing are really just showing themselves as incapable of complex thought, or anything more complex than simple binaries.

Israel does not have the moral high ground. Neither does hamas, but that goes without saying.

Just hypothetically, what would israel have to do to not be on the right side of history any more? If they did use rape as a torture tactic, and that was sanctioned by higher ups, would that take away their moral superiority? Or would anything? Is it more about identity than behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Find one single satatement i have made of me fantasizingabout violence
    Truckstop Goebbels loves to fantasize about starting a civil war in America. Despite his denials, he's been quoted on this forum. That's why he sided with Putin, Hezbollah, the Houthis and now with the Ayatollah. His denial is the worst. His lies are the next worst. The weaselly words and false claims of nonviolence are the next worst. None of it is OK.

Truckstop Goebbels loves to fantasize about starting a civil war in America. Despite his denials, he's been quoted on this forum. That's why he sided with Putin, Hezbollah, the Houthis and now with the Ayatollah. His denial is the worst. His lies are the next worst. The weaselly words and false claims of nonviolence are the next worst. None of it is OK.
    But I think actual Goebbles was intelligent and articulate.
    Last edited by Meadow Skipper; 06-13-2024 at 02:03 PM.

Hamas spurned the (eighth? ninth?) ceasefire once more, tweaking terms to match their long-standing demands, a relentless echo of defiance against peace. Hamas has been absolutely consistent and candid about all of this. Hamas is not offering false hope. The fact that pro-Hamas protesters don't recognize how they're giving Hamas and Iran the confidence to turn down ceasefire agreements is just tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Shoot the hostage at least kind of makes some sense. Wasn't it point break that thats from? He's able to shoot the hostage through a most likley non lethal spot, into a lethal spot on the hostage taker.

its hollywood bullshit, but in that lens, it makes a sort of hollywood point break style sense.

Airstrike the hostage is, well, really different.
    Speed. The movie was speed. Sandra Bullock at her prime.

"Hamas has decided to prolong the war that they started" -Blinken (paraphrased but just barely, and accurate)
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Find one single example. You're just making shit up. I have never been quoted as saying anything like that you dumb cunt. Meanwhile you're fantasizing about violence openly every day.
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 06-13-2024 at 05:53 PM.