Check Out Our Shop
Page 133 of 165 FirstFirst ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4110
    Maybe send gazans to Haiti?
    Or vice versa.

Long pig. Mmmmm. Anyone have more bbq sauce?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Yea, I fully admit I type slightly faster than I can think, and signifgantly faster than I can read. WTF else is the internet for other than typing slightly faster than you can think?

I know its supposed to be a burn, but I've literally said this same thing about myself already.
    I hope it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    '

Man, you really are crazy.
    But he's right.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I don't think anyone hates jews.
    That's because you're an idiot.

I skimmed that Hamas will be handling the aid distribution.

Haaretz is reporting that the small Ukrainian community of Gaza is gone.

Reading about the 600+ terrorists arrested and 140 killed by IDF in the Shifa hospital, it’s unclear if some are injured and patients.

It's almost like the ordinary Israeli has been rocketed to the Right over the last decade or two?

Pretty damning article.
    https://www.npr.org/2024/03/23/12366...ement-outposts

But there's a debate over whether sanctions can actually help control these settlers, who Weiman says are protected by the Israeli army and supported by its military occupation policies in the territory.

Weiman says settlers are acting with impunity, supported by Israel's most right-wing government ever. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is able to hold on to power thanks to the support of some small extremist parties in his coalition.

Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, the far-right leader of the Religious Zionist Party, has called international efforts to rein in Israeli settlements the result of an "antisemitic lie spread by Israel's enemies with the aim of discrediting the pioneer settlers."
    I don't think that word means what Smotrich thinks it means

If Reuters is going to say anything suggesting Hamas is the issue, then you know they are definitely the issue.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...nd-2024-03-26/

Basically sounds like Hamas, despite losing, despite being up against the ropes, despite the amazingly weak position they are in, despite the suffering of their people, are making "delusional" demands. To release 60-80 Israeli hostages Hamas wants:
    800 palestinean prisoners released
    100s of thousands of palestineans moved north
    6 week ceasefire
    Aid
    Eventual Israeli withdrawal with Hamas still in power

The only reason to make demands like that is to get Israel to say no because Hamas still views all suffering and death as holy in the pursuit of sympathy and a dream where the world sides with Hamas over Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post

The only reason to make demands like that is to get Israel to say no because Hamas still views all suffering and death as holy in the pursuit of sympathy and a dream where the world sides with Hamas over Israel.
    Both sides playing the optics game of "engaging in negotiation" without any intent whatsoever to actually negotiate in good faith.

Hamas wants to garner sympathy from the larger world as the underdog being brutalized, while they continue to take potshots, hold hostages, and continue terroristic ways at the expense of everyone around them (civilian or otherwise).

Israel wants to show they are "acting with good intentions", but are really just trying to bomb gaza and anything living in gaza into dust and projectile splatter so that they can remove (from the face of the earth or otherwise) the populace that has been causing them problems for decades.

Hamas is more evil. Israel kills more innocent people. Absolutely awful.

I remember back a couple months ago when all the press quoted "Gaza Health Ministry" like they were some legit source for casualty figures.

"ThE nUmBeRs ArE sUpPoRtEd By UnItEd NaTiOnS eStImAtEs!" and they were too.
    Except UN Estimates came from "Gaza Health Ministry" and UNRWA spokespeople who are Hamas. The Press sits in the bar in Tel until their phone rings with the next tidbit of Hamas/Iranian active measures from an "Inside source". "SeLlS nEwSpApErS!1"

Perhaps the most cynical grift gravy train infrastructure ever built around zakat, permanent refugee camp welfare babies, and political kidnap killings of randos. I don't blame you for being disgusted by it all, CG. The whole industry stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    The struggle is real bro

Presumably the ends will justify these means?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3330.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	492442

so many questions
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Hamas slashes food prices as Gaza flooded with humanitarian aid

Against the backdrop of accusations against Israel of provoking famine in Gaza, which were refuted in a report by the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) on Sunday, Hamas reduced taxes on market goods, prompted by the increased and protected flow of aid and food into the territory, according to an Israeli security source.

Alongside reports of damage to Gaza's infrastructure and power outages caused by the war, Hamas has been trying to bolster Gaza's famine narrative around the world in recent weeks. Hamas has sought to amplify a famine narrative globally in recent weeks. However, social media posts in the past week have noted price drops in Gaza's markets.

Hamas' government emergency committee announced a price update for food products in northern Gaza's Jabaliya starting Monday. For instance, a kilo of flour, previously 30 shekels, will now cost 10 shekels. Canned goods will be sold for five shekels instead of 10, and a pre-cooked meal will cost 10 shekels.

The Popular Resistance Committees, a body comprising Hamas and allied terrorist factions, has been authorized to monitor market prices and ensure goods entering Gaza reach their destinations. Gazan merchants explained, "an average family can now buy products for a hearty meal with 100 shekels, compared to 200 shekels required for such a meal just a few days ago."

In response to reports of Hamas cutting taxes on products to lower market prices, Israel contends this is an attempt to deny Israeli humanitarian efforts and perpetuate the famine narrative.

"Recent online footage shows an influx and congestion in markets," a security source said. "Given Israeli efforts to increase aid channels to Gaza, the price drops can be attributed to the surplus of goods in the markets, especially in the southern Strip."

According to COGAT, since the war's outbreak, over 19,000 aid trucks have entered Gaza through the Rafah and Kerem Shalom crossings, including more than 240,000 tons of food and 27 tons of water. Moreover, Israel supplies millions of liters of water daily through two lines in southern and central Gaza. To date, more than 2,700 trucks have entered Gaza, carrying shelter supplies and tents.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/syns3cuk0

In response to reports of Hamas cutting taxes on products to lower market prices, Israel contends this is an attempt to deny Israeli humanitarian efforts and perpetuate the famine narrative.
    I'm not sure who, but someone needs to be reminded that propaganda only becomes useful if it's intelligible.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I'm not sure who, but someone needs to be reminded that propaganda only becomes useful if it's intelligible.

image captions

Point is, Hamas is now charging Gazan Palestinians less for the UN US food that gets dropped and trucked in for free.

But all the while they've been charging war refugees $$ for UN food relief, Hamas & Friends are pitch flopping about "GeNoCiDe!1!" and "HuMaNaTaRiAn CrIsIs!1!"

Nice

Israeli strike in Damascus decapitates most senior Iranian commander in their war against Israel:

https://apnews.com/article/israel-sy...281e4ebf33b240

Context: Response to the first successful attack on an Israeli military base last night, by Iran-backed militia. Israel not only got the top brass and mastermind, but they dropped an outbuilding of the Iranian Embassy, one of the nicest little buildings in Damascus and a symbol of Iranian prestige in the region. It's right next door to the Canadian Embassy...which has been closed since 2012.

This combined with Shifa last week has kicked Iran in the nuts and broken a big chunk of scumbag infrastructure in the entire region. booya

Israeli strike in Damascus decapitates most senior Iranian commander in their war against Israel:

https://apnews.com/article/israel-sy...281e4ebf33b240

Context: Response to the first successful attack on an Israeli military base last night, by Iran-backed militia. Israel not only got the top brass and mastermind, but they dropped an outbuilding of the Iranian Embassy, one of the nicest little buildings in Damascus and a symbol of Iranian prestige in the region. It's right next door to the Canadian Embassy...which has been closed since 2012.

This combined with Shifa last week has kicked Iran in the nuts and broken a big chunk of scumbag infrastructure in the entire region. booya

Targeted Israeli drone strike in deconflicted zone decapitates foreign aid workers!

https://apnews.com/article/israel-ha...5a2800f71c0e6c

I guess you forgot 10/7 and hostages and any other reason for the current situation that might cast Palestinians in a negative light, like a disingenuous fucking asshole?

Eat shit
    Well, maybe Israel should've thought about this when they occupied Palestine in 1948.

I spent some time in Jerusalem, and the overall impression was 6 million Israeli surrounded by 300 million arabs who want to kill them

And i don't see, or have heard of any reasonable solution.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Maybe you should give up the whole wasted exercise, then, and devote your energies to your passion for foreign currency speculation?

@rod I think it's time to see just how flexible your dumb old ass is.

Yeah John Kirby, Israel put the weapon straight the fucking roof of three different World Kitchens cars, including through the logo of one, and killed some aide workers, I think that’s pretty precise. Maybe they need to work on not killing civilians? Maybe whatever putative ROE Israel are using are bad? Maybe you should just resign in disgrace?

I have avoided this thread knowing the passions some feel.

FUCK Israel

I am most definitely not saying that about Israeli people or people of Jewish heritage or belief, but am most definitely saying that about the State of Israel.

This fucking train wreck should never have been in The Padded Room.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    I have avoided this thread knowing the passions some feel.

FUCK Israel

I am most definitely not saying that about Israeli people or people of Jewish heritage or belief, but am most definitely saying that about the State of Israel.

It's dangerous in a war zone, Buttercup. Even if you're only there to provide healthy gourmet food and social media exposure to victims of a war they started and wholeheartedly support.

You prob don't remember the time in 2003 when USAF A-10s rolled in on armored vehicles in Iraq belonging to the Blues and Royals of The Household Calvary, the 2nd most posh unit in the British Army?

Shit happens.