Check Out Our Shop
Page 159 of 167 FirstFirst ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4157
  1. #3951
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    sandy, sl,ut
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Somebody has a case of the Bormance going.
    Hows your dumb whore of a wife? Get mauled by wildlife yet?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

    "I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

    Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

  2. #3952
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    sandy, sl,ut
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Is it any wonder that far simpler souls like leroy instinctively seek to equivocate whatever band of savages bent on the annihilation of Israel, with Israel?
    When have I ever said they're equivalent? I've just said neither is sacrosanct.

    You don't seem to be able to understand concepts like this. One has to be sacrosanct or else they're 'both just as bad' and you can't even wrap your stupid brain around anything other than those two absurdities.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

    "I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

    Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

  3. #3953
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,036
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Hows your dumb whore of a wife? Get mauled by wildlife yet?
    Well. That escalated quickly.

  4. #3954
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    关你屁事
    Posts
    9,774
    Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Well. That escalated quickly.
    They just put up no parking signs by the river and leroy needs to find a new place to sleep, give him room to grieve. And maybe a few emptys for the deposit cash.

  5. #3955
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    22,129
    Crowds intercept all the US aid delivered by pier
    So someone besides Hamas took control of the free food? Not great, not terrible.

    A senior Biden administration official briefing reporters offers very rare criticism of Egypt over what they said was Cairo’s withholding of UN humanitarian assistance from Gaza.

    What should be going into Kerem Shalom is the UN assistance, which is now in Egypt. Egypt is holding that back until the Rafah crossing situation settles out,” the senior administration official says.

    “We do not believe that aid should be held back for any reason whatsoever. Kerem Shalom is open. The Israelis have it open. And that aid should be going through Kerem Shalom,” the official adds.

    Aid has piled up on the Egyptian side of the Rafah Crossing after it was shuttered earlier this month

    US, Qatar, Israel rebuke Egypt for secretly changing the ceasefire agreement
    The senior Egyptian was promising different sides different things. He changed the agreement text AFTER Israel had signed, then delivering the altered document to Hamas without telling Israel, or any of the other mediating countries.

    This sank the deal earlier this month. What a fucking junkshow! WTF did they think would happen????????

    BBC’s Gaza coverage Impartiality breaches have occurred so often that they almost look deliberate
    BBC is sometimes called the PBC by Israel because of its longstanding institutional bias against Israel.

    Norway, Ireland, Spain move to recognize Palestinian state - Israel recalls ambassadors

    But what government and borders are these countries recognizing? PA? Hamas? West Bank? Gaza? Can you just conceptually recognize that there should be a state without recognizing borders and government??? "That's real retarded sir"
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  6. #3956
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    33,595
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    [
    BBC’s Gaza coverage Impartiality breaches have occurred so often that they almost look deliberate
    BBC is sometimes called the PBC by Israel because of its longstanding institutional bias against Israel.
    Daily Telegraph reporting on media bias. Oh the sweet irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  7. #3957
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,827
    Oh, three European countries recognize a Palestinian state?

    Fuck you, we’re withholding the taxes we’ve collected from Palestinians and encouraging the development of more illegal settlements in the West Bank.

    Israel needs better fucking leaders.

  8. #3958
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    16,346
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Oh, three European countries recognize a Palestinian state?

    Fuck you, we’re withholding the taxes we’ve collected from Palestinians and encouraging the development of more illegal settlements in the West Bank.

    Israel needs better fucking leaders.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  9. #3959
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,827

  10. #3960
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    25,028
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Crowds intercept all the US aid delivered by pier
    So someone besides Hamas took control of the free food? Not great, not terrible.

    A senior Biden administration official briefing reporters offers very rare criticism of Egypt over what they said was Cairo’s withholding of UN humanitarian assistance from Gaza.

    What should be going into Kerem Shalom is the UN assistance, which is now in Egypt. Egypt is holding that back until the Rafah crossing situation settles out,” the senior administration official says.

    “We do not believe that aid should be held back for any reason whatsoever. Kerem Shalom is open. The Israelis have it open. And that aid should be going through Kerem Shalom,” the official adds.

    Aid has piled up on the Egyptian side of the Rafah Crossing after it was shuttered earlier this month

    US, Qatar, Israel rebuke Egypt for secretly changing the ceasefire agreement
    The senior Egyptian was promising different sides different things. He changed the agreement text AFTER Israel had signed, then delivering the altered document to Hamas without telling Israel, or any of the other mediating countries.

    This sank the deal earlier this month. What a fucking junkshow! WTF did they think would happen????????

    BBC’s Gaza coverage Impartiality breaches have occurred so often that they almost look deliberate
    BBC is sometimes called the PBC by Israel because of its longstanding institutional bias against Israel.

    Norway, Ireland, Spain move to recognize Palestinian state - Israel recalls ambassadors

    But what government and borders are these countries recognizing? PA? Hamas? West Bank? Gaza? Can you just conceptually recognize that there should be a state without recognizing borders and government??? "That's real retarded sir"
    Great Britain did lose some people to Israeli terrorism. Just saying.

  11. #3961
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    16,346
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  12. #3962
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,827
    Whoocoodanode:

    Top officials are publicly calling Israel’s strategy in Gaza self-defeating and likely to open the door to Hamas’ return — a level of criticism of the Middle East ally not seen since the war began in October.

    The officials say Israel’s government has failed to hold parts of Gaza after clearing them, has turned the civilian population and the rest of the world against it with widespread bombing and inadequate humanitarian aid, and enabled Hamas to recruit more fighters.”

    https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...-gaza-00159262

  13. #3963
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    15,867
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Daily Telegraph reporting on media bias. Oh the sweet irony.
    That was an opinion piece by a non-employee, brah.

    A non-employee who was a high-level exec in BBC.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_...ion_executive)


    Maybe you just didn't know any better and need to switch on?

  14. #3964
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    15,867
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Great Britain did lose some people to Israeli terrorism. Just saying.

    The Romans lost a lot more. Just sayin'.

  15. #3965
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Edge of the Great Basin
    Posts
    5,797
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Whoocoodanode:
    Who could have known? Not Jong, apparently. While Jong was singing the praises of the IDF's bombing campaign last year, there were others who argued against it making the same point as the politico article, “Not only do you have to actually go in and clear out whatever adversary you are up against, you have to go in, hold the territory and then you’ve got to stabilize it.”

    In any event, I don't understand the Israeli government's current war strategy. I do know that's perhaps the biggest debate taking place today between the various political parties inside Israel. I also know rewarding Hamas's use of human shields to not only survive but declare victory and thus control not only Gaza but the West Bank too won't work. That's what makes Ireland, Spain, and Norway's premature announcement so counterproductive:

    Name:  Hams Thanks Norway.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  38.1 KB

    Not only are they rewarding terrorism, “If there was a Palestinian state, it would be run by Hamas, and that would make it a Taliban like state. …and it would be a client state of Iran. Is that what the progressive movement of the western left wants to create?”-- Salman Rushdie

  16. #3966
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    21,465
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Crowds intercept all the US aid delivered by pier
    So someone besides Hamas took control of the free food? Not great, not terrible.

    A senior Biden administration official briefing reporters offers very rare criticism of Egypt over what they said was Cairo’s withholding of UN humanitarian assistance from Gaza.

    What should be going into Kerem Shalom is the UN assistance, which is now in Egypt. Egypt is holding that back until the Rafah crossing situation settles out,” the senior administration official says.

    “We do not believe that aid should be held back for any reason whatsoever. Kerem Shalom is open. The Israelis have it open. And that aid should be going through Kerem Shalom,” the official adds.

    Aid has piled up on the Egyptian side of the Rafah Crossing after it was shuttered earlier this month

    US, Qatar, Israel rebuke Egypt for secretly changing the ceasefire agreement
    The senior Egyptian was promising different sides different things. He changed the agreement text AFTER Israel had signed, then delivering the altered document to Hamas without telling Israel, or any of the other mediating countries.

    This sank the deal earlier this month. What a fucking junkshow! WTF did they think would happen????????

    BBC’s Gaza coverage Impartiality breaches have occurred so often that they almost look deliberate
    BBC is sometimes called the PBC by Israel because of its longstanding institutional bias against Israel.

    Norway, Ireland, Spain move to recognize Palestinian state - Israel recalls ambassadors

    But what government and borders are these countries recognizing? PA? Hamas? West Bank? Gaza? Can you just conceptually recognize that there should be a state without recognizing borders and government??? "That's real retarded sir"
    9 paragraphs and 5 web links.

    Do you have a job? Or hobbies?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

  17. #3967
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    15,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    9 paragraphs and 5 web links.

    Do you have a job? Or hobbies?



    Something like that would represent 9.5hrs of your nominal workday production, so I can see where you're coming from here.

    Those are sentences btw, not paragraphs.

  18. #3968
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    21,465
    ^^^^ a carriage return makes a paragraph.

    Even if it’s one sentence.

    Go ahead.

    Reach out to strunk and white. Yes. It might take more than one sentence to make a paragraph.

    But if you carriage return

    I’m calling it a paragraph.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

  19. #3969
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,344
    The fuck you on about? ^^^


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  20. #3970
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    11,919
    Grammar

    Duh

  21. #3971
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    sandy, sl,ut
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Well. That escalated quickly.
    It escalated a while ago. I made a very tame joke because Cisco bragged about his wife not needing a gun because she went after a black bear with a garden hose and i teased him about that more being a sign of foolishness than anything to brag about.

    He responded by calling me 'boy' and demanding with a huge level of entitlement that I not saying ANYTHING about his wife or else he'll get me banned. Honestly, if he had just admitted he was having marital problems with his whore of a wife fucking the whole neighborhood, and asked me respectfully to not mention her again, I would have respected it. But someone calling you boy while demanding that you treat them with deference? Thats a fucking crazy person. And also the kind of person who has a dumb whore for a wife. Add in the toothless weak ass whiny threat to get me banned and he gets a lifelong commitment from me to continually make fun of his whore wife from now till the end of time.

    I'll probably publish a 'romance' novel about her exploits as well.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

    "I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

    Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

  22. #3972
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    22,129
    ICJ orders Israel to stop attacking Hamas in Rafah, but does not order Hamas to stop attacking Israel nor release hostages. Way to make your biasis obvious and surrender your credibility, ICJ.

    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...za-2024-05-24/

    Imagine if some court tried to order the Allies to stop their offensive inside Nazi Germany in 1945 because Germany had had "enough" and the war was killing too many civilians?

    I can see the appologists now: "After all, the Germans had many grievances that supported their original initiation of hostilities and the Allies conducted countless atrocities from shelling and bombing cities to worse, especially the Sovs."
    Last edited by summit; 05-24-2024 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  23. #3973
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,064
    “the Court itself recognized the immediate context in which Israel decided to undertake the military operation: the attacks of 7 October 2023 by Hamas, which continues to pose an existential threat to Israel, and the abduction of hundreds of Israeli citizens and other foreign nationals to Gaza. Against this background, the Court understood that it cannot order one party to stop, while the other is free to continue. These reasons have lost none of their validity since the Court issued its previous Orders. Today’s Order does not undermine these considerations.”

    https://www.icj-cij.org/sites/defaul...d-01-05-en.pdf

  24. #3974
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,274
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    ICJ orders Israel to stop attacking Hamas in Rafah, but does not order Hamas to stop attacking Israel nor release hostages. Way to make your biasis obvious and surrender your credibility, ICJ.

    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...za-2024-05-24/

    Imagine if some court tried to order the Allies to stop their offensive inside Nazi Germany in 1945 because Germany had had "enough" and the war was killing too many civilians?

    I can see the appologists now: "After all, the Germans had many grievances that supported their original initiation of hostilities and the Allies conducted countless atrocities from shelling and bombing cities to worse, especially the Sovs."
    I remember when everyone got together after WWII and said “remember all those civilians that died? That was awesome and we should make sure we’re all free to do that again in the future!”

  25. #3975
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    15,867
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I remember when everyone got together after WWII and said “remember all those civilians that died? That was awesome and we should make sure we’re all free to do that again in the future!”



    Do you remember what happened when Tony Soprano found out a creep from another crew made vile remarks to his daughter?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •