Page 98 of 139 FirstFirst ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3468
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    If all you got is putting words in anothamotherfucker's mouth...you sad and sof and I've been right about everything I called you out on.

Dumfukistan, represent
    So what does UBLs transcript from 2001 have to do with these three college kids getting shot in Vermont?

I guess because deer season is over in the 802, it's open season on kids wearing the keffiyeh?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I guess because deer season is over in the 802, it's open season on kids wearing the keffiyeh?
    Well that sure makes things easier. I'll be up soon.

Lest anyone think otherwise, and in case their meters are broken, I was being sarcastic about the season and I was channeling highanger. So if it's not the keffiyeh, what is an acceptable symbol for a Palestinian to display that symbolizes a desire for peaceful self determination and freedom from Israeli interference/restriction in the west bank and or Gaza?

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Well that sure makes things easier. I'll be up soon.
    You really come across as a garbage human being in this thread.

Thanks. I love you too.

Lest anyone think otherwise, and in case their meters are broken, I was being sarcastic about the season and I was channeling highanger. So if it's not the keffiyeh, what is an acceptable symbol for a Palestinian to display that symbolizes a desire for peaceful self determination and freedom from Israeli interference/restriction in the west bank and or Gaza?
    In today's world, someone could tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree and someone else would be offended and put it on the national news.

15,000 dead would assume 70, 0000+ wounded and as 30% would be under the age of 10, that's about 21,000 dead and wounded children in that killing field right now as we speak.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

I thought the watermelon was pretty good for that, r4.

Putin. Fuck that guy.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-...fficial%20said.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

A Jordanian flag.

peaceful self determination and freedom from Israeli interference/restriction in the west bank and or Gaza
    50 years of no random beheadings would be a start...but Palestine can't manage that, can they?

They're not a real nation and don't rate any of the Pokemon playtime you so naively wish for them.

Wear your keffiyah, burn your flag, celebrate the next mass slaughter of innocents in the name of Palestine... Hopefully your ass bandit Palestinian pals won't mistake you for a Circassian.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    In today's world, someone could tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree and someone else would be offended and put it on the national news.

15,000 dead would assume 70, 0000+ wounded and as 30% would be under the age of 10, that's about 21,000 dead and wounded children in that killing field right now as we speak.
    One of these days they might learn there's negative outcomes from attacking Israel?

Judging by your response, that doesn't seem likely though...

While you may think a casual video beheading or flying a hijacked jet into a building full of innocents in the name of Palestine is good clean fun, other ppl get pissed off when you kill their kids for a fake nation that could have had peaceful resolution of all legit grievances long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    So what does UBLs transcript from 2001 have to do with these three college kids getting shot in Vermont?

they all took bullets for flying the colors in the rong place & time - pour one out for your homies

As for the first question: Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple:
    (1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.
    a) You attacked us in Palestine:
    (i) Palestine, which has sunk under military occupation for more than 80 years. The British handed over Palestine, with your help and your support, to the Jews, who have occupied it for more than 50 years; years overflowing with oppression, tyranny, crimes, killing, expulsion, destruction and devastation. The creation and continuation of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased.
    Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its*price, and pay for it heavily.
    (ii) It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history. The people of Palestine are pure Arabs and original Semites. It is the Muslims who are the inheritors of Moses (peace be
    upon him) and the inheritors of the real Torah that has not been changed. Muslims believe in all of the Prophets, including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all. If the followers of Moses have been promised a right to Palestine in the Torah, then the Muslims are the most worthy nation of this.
    When the Muslims conquered Palestine and drove out the Romans, Palestine and Jerusalem returned to Islam, the religion of all the Prophets peace be upon them. Therefore, the call to a historical right to Palestine cannot be raised against the Islamic Ummah that believes in all the Prophets of Allah (peace and blessings be upon them) - and we make no distinction between them.
    (iii) The blood pouring out of Palestine must be equally revenged. You must know that the Palestinians do not cry alone; their women are not widowed alone; their sons are not orphaned alone.

50 years of no random beheadings would be a start...but Palestine can't manage that, can they?

They're not a real nation and don't rate any of the Pokemon playtime you so naively wish for them.

Wear your keffiyah, burn your flag, celebrate the next mass slaughter of innocents in the name of Palestine... Hopefully your ass bandit Palestinian pals won't mistake you for a Circassian.
    By your logic, if the Palestinians aren't a real nation than Israel isn't a real nation.

By your logic, if the Palestinians aren't a real nation than Israel isn't a real nation.
    By "Palestinians", are you speaking of the ancestors of some supposedly disinherited indig landowners who for religious reasons couldn't countenance paying their property taxes to Israel instead of the British Mandate or the Sublime Porte?

Or of anyone who wears the kaffiyah and throws a bomb for Palestine?

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    They should pull funding.

By "Palestinians", are you speaking of the ancestors of some supposedly disinherited indig landowners who for religious reasons couldn't countenance paying their property taxes to Israel instead of the British Mandate or the Sublime Porte?

Or of anyone who wears the kaffiyah and throws a bomb for Palestine?
    What nationality do think applies to them? Israeli?

They should pull funding.
    they are. everyone else should too. and dismantle the ridiculous notion of third generation refugees as well.

they are. everyone else should too. and dismantle the ridiculous notion of third generation refugees as well.
    What's the practical solution for assigning nationality? Whom do we force to give them citizenship and passports? I'm not saying you're wrong. Just how does it get implemented? Also need to dismantle any multi-generational "refugee" status for Jewish people "returning" to Israel at this point.

Lol right?

What people think of when they hear the news (propogated by Hamas) that Israel bombed a "refugee camp."

However, looks like the 3rd gen "refugees" have pretty well set up shop...

WHICH IS FINE, BTW!!! People gotta get on with their lives and move on with life. Got to keep on keepin' on. But yeah, I'd say it's probably time we knock it off with the whole "refugee" schtick the media and its legions of suckers keep falling for.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Whom do we force to give them citizenship and passports?
    Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Israel.
    Or the Palestinian Authority. What REALLY sucks for Palestinians is that just this year, Israel, the US, and other nations were gearing up to really loosen things up in regard to travel, but Hamas' little joyride into Israel just set all those efforts back big time. Years likely. HAMAS just effed over their Palestinian peers way more than anybody else ever could have. They have nobody to blame but Hamas on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Israel.
    Are you suggesting that Israel be forced to grant citizenship, voting in Israeli elections, and freedom of residency travel to all 7 million Palestinian "refugees" making Israel an Arab Muslim country that can then just vote Hamas or similar in?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Are you suggesting that Israel be forced to grant citizenship, voting in Israeli elections, and freedom of residency travel to all 7 million Palestinian "refugees" making Israel an Arab Muslim country that can then just vote Hamas or similar in?
    Right. Exactly right. But, according to highanger they aren't "Palestinian" either. So what are they?