Check Out Our Shop
Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Sorry, but are you suggesting that residents of Gaza, for example, could relocate to Israeli territory if desired?

That’s not my understanding of the situation, but would be happy to be corrected.
    Yes, they could have. On Saturday afternoon Netanyahu reiterated it when he issued that warning, he told them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I can't find this being reported anywhere.

Maybe you saw a dodgy twitter feed?
    It was on one of the Israeli TV stations and Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    It was on one of the Israeli TV stations and Instagram.
    Mmmmm.

Weird the rest of the world's media hasn't picked it up though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Mmmmm.

Weird the rest of the world's media hasn't picked it up though.
    If true it’ll be on twitter soon, uncensored, so one can get it in their “for you” feed unprompted. Definitely misinfo there, also truly horrifying shit

Yes, they could have. On Saturday afternoon Netanyahu reiterated it when he issued that warning, he told them to leave.
    Here’s a link to what purports to be the full speech in English:

https://www.israelhayom.com/2023/10/...ing-to-gazans/

I see no mention of anything but the statement to leave.

And here’s the Wiki section about freedom of movement between Gaza and Israel:

Movement between Gaza and Israel

Gazan residents are only admitted to Israel in exceptional humanitarian cases. Since 2008, they are not allowed to live or stay in Israel because of marriage with an Israeli. Israelis who want to visit their partner in Gaza need permits for a few months, and Israelis can visit their first‐degree relatives in Gaza only in exceptional humanitarian cases.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale...g%20to%20Gaza.

There’s apparently much more freedom of movement to and from the West Bank so that Wiki section is much longer.

But I know Wiki isn’t 100% reliable so again happy to be corrected, but from what I currently know, he told them to leave an area they were restricted from leaving. And families that don’t support Hamas are restricted from emigrating from Gaza.

"Should have left..." well... that goes back to the fact that the Arab world will categorically not accept or integrate Palestinian migrants.

Egypt will not let Gazans migrate, on behalf of their Arab "brothers."

But it is Israel who is blamed by the pro-Hamas narrative as the being the oppressor because they because they won't let Gazans freely roam Israel because when they do terrorism keeps happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    "Should have left..." well... that goes back to the fact that the Arab world will categorically not accept or integrate Palestinian migrants.

Egypt will not let Gazans migrate, on behalf of their Arab "brothers."

But it is Israel who is blamed by the pro-Hamas narrative as the being the oppressor because they because they won't let Gazans freely roam Israel because when they do terrorism keeps happening.
    I guess I’ll point to the sign:

I am pointing out that it’s a fucking disastrous situation with no hope in sight.

gravitylover said Gazans were told to leave and free to do so. I’m pointing out that that seems to be incorrect. Israel has good reasons not to allow that freedom of movement.

Edit: I guess I’d also just like to know Netanyahu’s thinking in making that particular statement.

Edit: I guess I’d also just like to know Netanyahu’s thinking in making that particular statement.
    [/COLOR]
    he’s a disingenuous fuck who should have resigned or been in jail years ago. who fkn cares what he thinks. it really doesn’t go beyond killing palestinians to save face for his bloodthirsty coalition and a country in morning. fuck that dinosaur.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    he’s a disingenuous fuck who should have resigned or been in jail years ago. who fkn cares what he thinks. it really doesn’t go beyond killing palestinians to save face for his bloodthirsty coalition and a country in morning. fuck that dinosaur.
    Even if you grant that, putting it aside, who is the statement targeted at? Surely Israeli’s know that Gazans can’t leave, so is it just so that it gets broadcast internationally and people can say ‘hey he told them to get out, but they didn’t, so what can you do?’, or is there another explanation?

Nope not allowed to roam freely but, in very limited numbers and situations they were granted asylum. Over the last 20 years if they wanted out there was an option. Gee, I wonder why nobody wants a bunch of angry people that do little other than hate and foment hate. Now they've proven that they're not much better than animals and these dumb fucks video themselves committing grievous human rights abuses.

Now they've proven that they're not much better than animals.
    Why do I think that’s not an opinion you’ve just formed?

Nope not allowed to roam freely but, in very limited numbers and situations they were granted asylum. Over the last 20 years if they wanted out there was an option. Gee, I wonder why nobody wants a bunch of angry people that do little other than hate and foment hate. Now they've proven that they're not much better than animals and these dumb fucks video themselves committing grievous human rights abuses.
    Netanyahu didn’t say ‘you should have gotten out sometime in the past 20 years’ in the speech you were referencing.

Edit: Just a reminder of what you said earlier:

If they wanted to they could have just walked across the border into Israel. There was a fair amount of cross border traffic, regular people living their lives, going to work, going to dinner, etc. The ones that didn't believe and weren't supporters could've left.
    From they could have just walked across the border into Israel to not allowed to roam freely, but granted asylum in very limited numbers and situations.

(And from what I can see, the numbers of asylum spots have been extremely limited, like about a couple hundred over a decade. Don’t know how many applied for those spots.)

Recent atrocities are terrible, that said, your post is one of the most racist things that I’ve read on this forum. I’m sure every person, man, woman and child deserves your hatred.

This thread really highlights how hate, racism and intolerance has infected all segments of society. It’s not limited by race, ideology or religion. Shameful

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

- The IDF is issuing specific instructions for 7 areas of the Gaza Strip to evacuate to designated safe areas before the offensive begins

- Hamas said it would execute a captive for each new airstrike without prior warning

- The death toll in Israel now exceeds 1200 including Americans, Poles, Ukrainians, Germans, French, Mexicans, Norwegians, Thais, and people from several other nations

- 108 bodies were discovered in Kibbutz Be’eri: women, children, entire families, 10% of the town’s residents

- The accounts coming out from the music festival are horrific. A remarkable account of survival thanks to clear headed thinking & action in the midst of chaos: https://twitter.com/AGHamilton29/sta...24884251803984

- Israel has a small core elite military surrounded by a larger less capable conscript army. It was mostly conscripts guarding Israel's border with Gaza

- Like America & NATO, the Israeli military assumes a technological & informational advantage will assure a quick ‘Decisive Victory'. A long & protracted war might be the unintended result. To contain the conflict Israel needs to conclude their Gaza operation as soon as possible

- The Palestinians are being treated horribly. Israel created an open-air prison in Gaza. They are losing their land, they're being marginalized politically by Israel and the world at large. They're being killed. Nothing but bad options results in atrocities. The main thing folks must contend with however when pleading the Palestinian point of view is Palestinians made their bed on the foundation of 'Israel must be destroyed'

- There's a perversion with what we're seeing: one side cheers, the other watches in horror. The moral universe seems unable to understand this level of ethno-religious hatred. Hamas would if they could ethnically cleanse Israelis and establish a Palestinian state on the current territory of Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza. It's an explicit and stated goal of Hamas supported by a plurality of Palestinians in Gaza and the West bank

- It looks like the Likud party in Israel did try to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state by subversively supporting Hamas. Benjamin Netanyahu seems to be glorifying in his acts of war as violence. Netanyahu’s politics of division are doing terrible damage to Israel. Hamas is even more of a obscenity for Palestinians. The Israeli victims of the Hamas terrorist attack and the Palestinians who want nothing to do with Hamas and its rule in Gaza suffer accordingly

- A high-level Hamas delegation traveled to Moscow twice last year to meet with Russian Foreign Affairs Minister Sergei Lavrov. Hamas promised Russia that they would "work to weaken the West"

- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) released a statement saying that Hamas attacks “against Israeli towns and villages near the Gaza Strip, including the firing of thousands of rockets at population centers, are a serious and grave escalation.”

Netanyahu didn’t say ‘you should have gotten out sometime in the past 20 years’ in the speech you were referencing.
    I didn't say that it was in that speech.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Recent atrocities are terrible, that said, your post is one of the most racist things that I’ve read on this forum. I’m sure every person, man, woman and child deserves your hatred.

This thread really highlights how hate, racism and intolerance has infected all segments of society. It’s not limited by race, ideology or religion. Shameful
    You don't think the way they're treating people is anything other than inhuman? I don't care what anyone looks like and rarely give much weight to their words but when their actions are so outrageous and so disgusting you bet I'm going to call it as I see it. Who the fuck can even consider condoning opening fire on a bunch of kids hiding in a bomb shelter? What about the wheelchair bound Holocaust survivor grandmother that was burned to death in front of her family? These people (?) have had hate drilled into them their entire lives and this gave them the freedom to let it out. If that's racist then so be it. That's right, I ran out of patience for hate, racism and for religious intolerance and will be happy to call it out wherever it happens.

"- The Palestinians are being treated horribly. Israel created an open-air prison in Gaza. They are losing their land, they're being marginalized politically by Israel and the world at large. They're being killed. Nothing but bad options results in atrocities. The main thing folks must contend with however when pleading the Palestinians point of view is Palestinians made their bed on the foundation of 'Israel must be destroyed'"

The other thing everyone forgets is their esteemed fat fuck, Arafat, and his cronies stole tens of millions every year that was intended to enable the new State to grow and thrive. They continued to fervently support him while he ensured their failure and lived well. That's a big part of what set the stage for the last 25 years of escalation, their aid and assistance never got to the people.

I didn't say that it was in that speech
    Apologies if I’m misinterpreting you, or putting words in your mouth, but you said he reiterated it again when he gave that warning. That warning was from that speech, and he didn’t reiterate anything in that speech. He just said get out, which they can’t.

50 years to the day

I didn't say that it was in that speech.

You don't think the way they're treating people is anything other than inhuman? I don't care what anyone looks like and rarely give much weight to their words but when their actions are so outrageous and so disgusting you bet I'm going to call it as I see it. Who the fuck can even consider condoning opening fire on a bunch of kids hiding in a bomb shelter? What about the wheelchair bound Holocaust survivor grandmother that was burned to death in front of her family? These people (?) have had hate drilled into them their entire lives and this gave them the freedom to let it out. If that's racist then so be it. That's right, I ran out of patience for hate, racism and for religious intolerance and will be happy to call it out wherever it happens.

"- The Palestinians are being treated horribly. Israel created an open-air prison in Gaza. They are losing their land, they're being marginalized politically by Israel and the world at large. They're being killed. Nothing but bad options results in atrocities. The main thing folks must contend with however when pleading the Palestinians point of view is Palestinians made their bed on the foundation of 'Israel must be destroyed'"

The other thing everyone forgets is their esteemed fat fuck, Arafat, and his cronies stole tens of millions every year that was intended to enable the new State to grow and thrive. They continued to fervently support him while he ensured their failure and lived well. That's a big part of what set the stage for the last 25 years of escalation, their aid and assistance never got to the people.
    All atrocities are terrible, yes.

You said that the people of Gaza have proven that they’re not much better than animals. That they only hate and foment hatred. In the context of your posts you’re dehumanizing and entire ethno religious group.

There’s for sure some terrible sick fucks in Gaza but if you dehumanize the whole group you are just perpetuating a problem and fomenting hatred.

I’m shocked by these attacks and nothing justifies them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I wonder which billionaire funded this attack?

Look at these losers in the west cheering on the senseless carnage. can they be shamed into oblivion? seems like the least we could ask for.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...657673347?s=20
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

A rally advocating murder and rape, so american.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Look at these losers in the west cheering on the senseless carnage. can they be shamed into oblivion? seems like the least we could ask for.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...657673347?s=20
    Jesus. How on earth can anyone celebrate these atrocities. What a bunch of pathetic losers. I’m certainly not pro Israel but Hamas is a vile organization, that has done absolutely nothing to help their own people.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I don't think decimate means what they think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I don't think decimate means what they think it means.
    What, as in the literal historical context?

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    I wonder which billionaire funded this attack?
    Putin?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident