Check Out Our Shop
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 4157
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    16,346
    Summit does have some bias but anyone who can’t point to atrocities on both sides is just ignorant.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

    Nothing justifies todays attack on Israel and civilization, itself.

    Anyone who wishes to benefit from it as a primary or third party deserves the worlds utmost spite.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,485
    I agree with you... And no one that I see posting in this thread has said that this attack is justified... In fact, everyone that's supposed to has condemned it... I just because it deserves to be condemned it doesn't mean that the Israeli government is guiltless for their historical policies and acts. Not as guilty as Hamas.. but there are no clean hands in this fight.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,485
    I apologize for my speech to text mistakes. I'm in a noisy restaurant and I did not proofread

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    25,022
    No win situation. Gonna be a bumpy ride.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,827
    This is my very-much-not-an-expert read of the situation:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88FD07DE-F78A-452F-8FA4-2324EB33CB17.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	375.9 KB 
ID:	471982

    https://x.com/nimrodnovik/status/171...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,992
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    No win situation. Gonna be a bumpy ride.
    yep.

    Since the dawn of man we have, generally speaking killed each other, w brief moments of kindness interspersed. This is humans. Mainly shitty, some brilliance.

    Hope that cheers everyone up.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,827

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    yep.

    Since the dawn of man we have, generally speaking killed each other, w brief moments of kindness interspersed. This is humans. Mainly shitty, some brilliance.

    Hope that cheers everyone up.
    Stating obvious truths usually doesn't cheer up people.. Lies are much more effective for that.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    13,381
    today, I am 100% behind my President. And although I’m not a supporter of these settlements, and think all the Americans that go over there and pose as Israelis have not helped any of us, ill Bet US citizens were killed today. There are approx 200,000 US citizens over there. That plus the beautiful girl who was sped away by thugs to probably be raped and killed in the process, means I don’t give a fuck about any of that right now or the foreseeable future.

    Go fill up your gas tanks, right now. Thank me Monday.
    Last edited by Cono Este; 10-07-2023 at 09:20 PM.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    13,381
    Holy shit, have you guys seen the video of the kids at the rave, where the girl was snatched? With the crazy fuckers flying in on paragliders? UN fucking believable.

    Can you imagine?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    22,128
    ^haven't seen the paraglider footy. Heard about it. Interesting that the North Koreans operate paraglider brigades to skip over the DMV.

    NORTH ISRAEL: Rocket and mortar units fired into Israel from Lebanon. Israel arty did counterbattery. Airstrikes reportedly launched to suppress the attacking enemy positions. Unclear if this is the start of major crossborder ops... attackers may be Palestinian factions not Hezbollah?
    Last edited by summit; 10-07-2023 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    valley of the heart's delight
    Posts
    2,492
    I may have only implicitly condemned the violence. Explicitly, I condemn the violence. All of it.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,992
    We need to send the dude over to like, chill everyone out, man..

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    22,128
    Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    I may have only implicitly condemned the violence. Explicitly, I condemn the violence. All of it.
    You implicitly condONED the violence.

    Now you are walking it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    11,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    ... the beautiful girl who was sped away by thugs to probably be raped and killed in the process
    Her boyfriend was on CNN and he sounded broken. P
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post

    NORTH ISRAEL: Rocket and mortar units fired into Israel from Lebanon. Israel arty did counterbattery. Airstrikes reportedly launched to suppress the attacking enemy positions. Unclear if this is the start of major crossborder ops... attackers may be Palestinian factions not Hezbollah?
    Fuck

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    22,128
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    NORTH ISRAEL: Rocket and mortar units fired into Israel from Lebanon. Israel arty did counterbattery. Airstrikes reportedly launched to suppress the attacking enemy positions. Unclear if this is the start of major crossborder ops... attackers may be Palestinian factions not Hezbollah?
    Hezbollah claimed responsibility for the attack on the Israeli radar site.

    Hezbollah is Iran controlled and supplied, so this is expected.

    Fuck Iran.

    Poor Lebanon.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    11,918
    Lebanon has been nothing more than a buffer zone for the last 60 years. (Maybe) it's time to level it and start over.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    13,381
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Lebanon has been nothing more than a buffer zone for the last 60 years. (Maybe) it's time to level it and start over.
    I don’t think most should be seeing some of the disturbing images yesterday. But if it stops Jewish Americans from sending their kids over there to dance next to Gaza Strip, probably should be front page.

    We cant take the bait, but what’s going to happen the next week is exactly what the crazies want. Back to square one, but in a world where weapons are increasingly more dangerous and accessible, plus information and propaganda further reaching and less controllable, just turns up the heat.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,314
    Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    A prime example of the stupidity and hate and death generated by religion.. On both of the current sides.. Israel has been a killing ground for centuries..
    This is beyond religion. I heard they displaced a couple people when Israel was created and the displaced have been treated very poorly ever since. You would think a nation of people that have been ostracized and actually attempted to be extincted would understand the horrible results of systemic suppression...

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    13,381
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    This is beyond religion. I heard they displaced a couple people when Israel was created and the displaced have been treated very poorly ever since. You would think a nation of people that have been ostracized and actually attempted to be extincted would understand the horrible results of systemic suppression...
    The un displaced them, their first act. Then after neighboring Arab countries attacked, they kept strategic ground to deter future attacks. But they kept attacking.

    Arab countries have treated Palestinians no better, in fact worse, they use them as pawns.

    Get educated.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    14,983
    I have a very good friend who is from British Palestine. His parents moved to the US after they had their home and land taken by Jewish refugees after the partition of Palestine. They’re Christian Arabs. It’s not something people forget.

    Does it justify the current violence? No. Having some perspective about the history and a tribal blood feud that’s been going on for a thousand years is good.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    21,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    The un displaced them, their first act. Then after neighboring Arab countries attacked, they kept strategic ground to deter future attacks. But they kept attacking.

    Arab countries have treated Palestinians no better, in fact worse, they use them as pawns.

    Get educated.
    Your first paragraph is uneducatedly stoopid

    The second is fact. You would think Arab countries would be more supportive. Not with bombs but with aid and allowing refugees

    The last statement. Yeah. We need more edumacation.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    16,346
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Lebanon has been nothing more than a buffer zone for the last 60 years. (Maybe) it's time to level it and start over.
    More war and innocent people dying won’t help anyone. It would be much better if they (and everyone else) asked “how can i live in peace with this unmovable neighbor?”
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    More war and innocent people dying won’t help anyone. It would be much better if they (and everyone else) asked “how can i live in peace with this unmovable neighbor?”
    Yes.. But extremists and hard liners are in charge on both sides.... And anyone on either side that tries to bring about a meaningful change for a chance to live a decent life in peace instantly is branded as a traitor and ostracized, jailed, forced to flee for their life ..or murdered...
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    14,983
    Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Yes.. But extremists and hard liners are in charge on both sides.... And anyone on either side that tries to bring about a meaningful change for a chance to live a decent life in peace instantly is branded as a traitor and ostracized, jailed, forced to flee for their life ..or murdered...
    It’s kinda like partisanship in the US


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •