Check Out Our Shop
Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4192
    Ruh Roh

Whether accident or espionage, the death of Iranian president is not good.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Houthis hit an oil tanker traveling from Russia to China with an ASBM, temporarily disabling it.

ICC seeking warrants for Sinwar, Netanyahu, other Hamas and Israeli leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    ^I'll have a coke!
    Apparently plenty of Iranians are celebrating Raisi's death

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...on-2024-05-20/

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Ruh Roh

Whether accident or espionage, the death of Iranian president is not good.
    Power lies with the Revolutionary Council, not with the head of civil administration.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Your dog just ate an avocado!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Power lies with the Revolutionary Council, not with the head of civil administration.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Kinda like USA. You think Biden does anything other than eat ice cream?
    And sniff young girls hair?

But if Iran made his helicopter crash shit would get ugly fast.

PS. My mentioning accident for the Iranian was more that even if a legit accident others will twist it around.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

“I think this is the only crash in history where everyone is worried if someone survived.”

“Happy World Helicopter Day!”

"International repair your Helicopter Day"

Name:  GN-rWQ1WwAIdNPj.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  60.8 KB

"Iranian social media is flooded with jokes about Ebrahim Raisi’s helicopter crash. This is how oppressed people fight back through humor." -- Masih Alinejad

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I'm not going in circles. You continually act like this is a black and white cut and dried situation where Israel has moral superiority. This is not a reflection of reality.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

You're boring me, leroy.

You're boring me, leroy.
    Yea you're pretty boring too. I however, have actual rebuttals, you do not.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Yea you're pretty boring too. I however, have actual rebuttals, you do not.
    Yes I do.

Yes I do.
    I haven't seen any. This reply itself pretty much proves you don't have any rebuttals. You live in a simplified world where things are black and white and israel is some sort of white knight. Its a delusional non reality.

And if anyone disagrees with you, you just have sarcasm or post a link to a song called circles as if those are rebuttals. They aren't, they're just an attempt foryou to cope with you cognitive dissonance.

You would have embarassed yourself less by not replying. Youve just proved me right.

People have had that discussion, Leroy. They just don't want to have it with you. You're like a mock-up of a human if someone hastily outlined a tangled skeleton without worrying about the details. You’re Frankenstein’s Monster if his monster had been fashioned solely from lifeless old twigs.

Israeli leaders likely deserve to be charged by the ICC. But, the ICC fucked up by waiting nearly 8 months to charge hamas leadership and doing so on the same day as they charged Israeli leadership, thus implying that their actions are equal. The ICC should have charged Hamas leadership by November '23, and if they had done so, then Biden wouldnt have come out backing bibi as hard as he did yesterday. The false equivalence implied by issuing the arrest warrants all on the same day is fucked up. I cannot for the life of me understand why the hamas arrest warrants werent issued months ago... Oct 7th was as blatant a crime against humanity as there ever has been, while israeli crimes will be much harder to prove and occured much later and over a longer time period. the ICC royally screwed the pooch here. JFC, what were they thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Israeli leaders likely deserve to be charged by the ICC. But, the ICC fucked up by waiting nearly 8 months to charge hamas leadership and doing so on the same day as they charged Israeli leadership, thus implying that their actions are equal. The ICC should have charged Hamas leadership by November '23, and if they had done so, then Biden wouldnt have come out backing bibi as hard as he did yesterday. The false equivalence implied by issuing the arrest warrants all on the same day is fucked up. I cannot for the life of me understand why the hamas arrest warrants werent issued months ago... Oct 7th was as blatant a crime against humanity as there ever has been, while israeli crimes will be much harder to prove and occured much later and over a longer time period. the ICC royally screwed the pooch here. JFC, what were they thinking?
    Word.

It's par for the course for the ICC. Did the ICC ever indict Bashar al Assad? No. The ICC even referred to the “territory of Israel and the State of Palestine" as if the State of Palestine exists and the State of Israel does not.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It's par for the course for the ICC. Did the ICC ever indict Bashar al Assad? No. The ICC even referred to the “territory of Israel and the State of Palestine" as if the State of Palestine exists and the State of Israel does not.
    I would imagine it is fairly difficult to prove that in a highly bureaucratic system specific leaders gave specific orders to commit war crimes/CAH. Especially because no 3rd party country is going to share their intelligence confirming that was the case in order to protect their sources. Which is why i would expect it to take a while to gather enough hard evidence to charge israeli leadership, or why there wasnt enough hard evidence to charge Assad with the use of chemical weapons, and other crimes.

But holy shit, hamas leadership openly celebrated and took credit for Oct 7th, threatened that it was "just a rehearsal for what was yet to come", and has no plausible deniability in what took place Oct 7th. Only like 10% of the Oct 7th attack could be considered legitimate acts of war, the other 90% was blatantly targeting civilians. There were no civilians deaths on Oct 7th that could even be considered collateral damage.
    No one is making the argument that hamas didnt care if civilians died on Oct 7th- they cared very much... EVERYONE understands and accepts that Oct 7th deliberately targeted civilians as the top priority, and any military targets were meant as distractions. And it took 8 months to charge them!?

And now you see why so many countries are not full parties to ICC.

The ICC is a fucking joke. Countries join and leave at will. Tons of countries both repuatable and sketch are not members. The PA in West Bank is supposedly a member, but Hamas/Gaza is not. Israel was but withdrew years ago. The only non-European country within 1000 miles of Israel to be a full ratified member is Jordan. Turkey isn't. The US isn't. India isn't. Etc etc etc.

Like most UN like things, ICC is politically driven and the politics consistently side against Israel. Bottom line is that the UN has 57 Muslim countries as member states, 46 of whom are majority Muslim, and then there are many other countries with double digit % Muslim minorities. These countries, including Iran, rotate through the UNSC and compose 1/3 of the votes in the UNGA. They sit on the human rights comissions. The UN usually sides against Israel. And then there is UNWRA. It is a matter of numbers. Muslims are 1 out of 4 people on the planet. Jews are less than 1 in 500. Not all Muslims most Muslim countries are.

There is exactly one tiny ass country on the planet where Jews are even a double digit percentage of the population. Jews and Israel absolutely cannot rely on protection and fair treatment by the UN, its organs, similar worldwide organizations, and most countries. Simple facts.

The ICC has no ability to enforce anything in the Middle East and surrounding states because no country is both a full and sincere party to the ICC.

Which is why i would expect it to take a while to gather enough hard evidence to charge israeli leadership, or why there wasnt enough hard evidence to charge Assad with the use of chemical weapons, and other crimes.

But holy shit, hamas leadership openly celebrated and took credit for Oct 7th, threatened that it was "just a rehearsal for what was yet to come", and has no plausible deniability in what took place Oct 7th.
    If an entity can't differentiate between Assad's war, Hamas’s war, and Israel’s war then that entity should be disqualified from adjudicating these matters. It's a good thing the world can no longer simply imprison Jews for defending themselves like it did so often in the past. The world was never going to do anything about Hamas even after its evil October 7 massacre. That's why the ICC filed arrest warrants for both sides at the same time.

It's a good thing the world can no longer simply imprison Jews for defending themselves like it did so often in the past.
    Oh the world is nothing but its parts. Many parts of it would do exactly that or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    countries, including Iran, rotate through the UNSC.
    Iran was on the UNSC in 1955-56, hardly rotating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

True that Israel isn’t a member of the ICC, but they did support the choice of the current prosecutor that has brought the charges:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02467429-A212-4906-86EA-88C83309B92F.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	494013

Name:	B8F49FB2-874A-4209-B69B-772848B5EDB5.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	494014

They were very opposed to the previous prosecutor.

Name:	B07092C7-D7E6-4378-A14E-04EF72FB91F7.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	358.9 KB 
ID:	494015

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uks-ka...sial-bensouda/

I also agree with caligrown that bringing both sets of charges on the same day creates the appearance of equivalence when it could and should have been avoided.

People have had that discussion, Leroy. They just don't want to have it with you. You're like a mock-up of a human if someone hastily outlined a tangled skeleton without worrying about the details. You’re Frankenstein’s Monster if his monster had been fashioned solely from lifeless old twigs.
    You didn't have a reply to my callout of your pathetic post in the fitness over 40 thread, but have a reply to this?

You admitted you have a compulsive need to try to feel superior to me, irrespective of facts and truth. You said that shit. You're obsessed with me you love interacting with me you're all about it, you just don't want it to be an intellectually honest interaction because you can't hack it.

Somebody has a case of the Bormance going.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I also agree with caligrown that bringing both sets of charges on the same day creates the appearance of equivalence when it could and should have been avoided.

Is it any wonder that far simpler souls like leroy instinctively seek to equivocate whatever band of savages bent on the annihilation of Israel, with Israel?