Check Out Our Shop
Page 139 of 157 FirstFirst ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3919
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    "If we shoot from behind our kids and set up our command posts in the hospitals and mosques, we can kill as many Jews as we want and they can't touch us! We will be shielded by the Jew's own morality!"

"Brilliant!"

"Genius!"

"God is great indeed!"

^^^ There's your Palestinians, @JimmyCunter

That's the guys you are here supporting with every post since 10/7, probably before too.
    Little did they know the morality they were counting on is non-existent!

Machinegunning dozens of infants to get one 19yo with a suicide vest seems like a waste of all that extensive IDF sniper training and massive budget for magnum-caliber orphan bullets?

Shame there are no sleeping hamlets to napalm, or younglings to lightsaber en masse, amirite?

Regardless, fuck all Iran-inspired psyopers. You clowns live at the same level as antiabortion activists waving posters of dead babies, and shutting down interstates and beltways is not earning your rape-raiding Palestinian darlings any friends in America.

So is Israel going to bomb Iran's nuclear missiles development tonight?

That would be cool.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Iran's nuclear program isn't a solitary unhardened site like Syria or Iraq.

I'm doubtful Israel can destroy the Iranian nuclear program without using their nukes. It is just too large, distributed, and hardened for Israel to do conventionally. Only the US has the capability to do that.

But Israel could probably hurt the program pretty badly, delay it...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Report that Israel targeted the drone facility from which Iran launched their attack.

https://x.com/ywnreporter/status/178...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

50 years to the day

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Iran's nuclear program isn't a solitary unhardened site like Syria or Iraq.

I'm doubtful Israel can destroy the Iranian nuclear program without using their nukes. It is just too large, distributed, and hardened for Israel to do conventionally. Only the US has the capability to do that.

But Israel could probably hurt the program pretty badly, delay it...
    The US doesn’t have that capability either in any realistic scenario. And israel doing enough damage to impact it will certainly launch a serious regional war if not worse

This doesn't have a good chance of ending well.

Or it was just a tap? Russia probably tells Iran to de-escalate because they need Iran's hardware for Ukraine. Israel might just slowly ramp up ticking away at Iran's shenanigans outside of Iran....... Or the time is ripe to get the nukes program

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    The US doesn’t have that capability either in any realistic scenario. And israel doing enough damage to impact it will certainly launch a serious regional war if not worse

Pretty sure Israel has a plan to doosh nukes in one fell swoosh of 1600 sorties. lol Why else would YHWH bless them with F35s?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Pretty sure Israel has a plan to doosh nukes in one fell swoosh of 1600 sorties. lol Why else would YHWH bless them with F35s?
    Israel has a huge air force for a nearly microscopic country, but they built it to protect their speck of a nation. They didn't build it to be able to strike at Iran distances with more than a fraction of the force.

1600 sorties into Iran would take them 3 weeks with US, Jordanian, and Iraqi support if everything went perfect... and it wouldn't.

You don't need 1600 sorties to kill the nuclear program, that would probably be enough to kill their IADS and rocket/drone/missile industry... which would be good for the planet (eg Ukraine and the rest of the Middle East).

Only the US has that capability... and we have to really want it and we'd need allied support.

Preventing theocratic Iran from getting the Bomb would definitely rank as self defense, given Iranian rhetoric and likelihood that an authoritarian petrosuperpower is enriching uranium at scale for peaceful implementations.

Also likely that if Israel decides to act unilaterally and forego all the benefits of allied arms and diplomacy, it would ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

Seems like a shit ton of IRGC and proxy weapons depots and bases in Iraq are exploding after unidentified aircraft flew near.

In other news, the US sortied 12 B-2s in a demonstration of capability just 4 days ago...

OH NO! Anyway... I'll have a scotch.

Guess if Iran can secretly station ballistic missiles and attack drones in other countries and launch attacks while officially denying it, then other countries can blow up their offensive weapons while officially denying it.

Just like if they have some generals running a proxy war from the building next to their embassy, that building might be subject to a 500lb JDAM.

Fuck the Ayatollah and his army of Islamist fanatics.

Not saying reports are wrong. News from either side is propaganda.

https://twitter.com/CENTCOM/status/1781474064478966238
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Maybe it is Russia trying to false flag the US into a ME quagmire to keep us from helping in Ukraine since it looks like the Ukraine aid bill will pass and their mercurial ally Trump will go to jail or at least lose the election.

The Bloomberg television network revealed overnight into Saturday that in the attack attributed to Israel at the Iranian consulate in Syria, the entire command hierarchy responsible for the activities of the Revolutionary Guards in Syria and Lebanon was killed. According to the report, "the senior officers were pivotal for Hezbollah's activities in the region."

According to the reports, General Mohammad Reza Zahedi and his deputy, Mohammad Hadi Rahimi, along with other officers who were killed, were certain that the consulate building next to the embassy was "the safest" in Damascus and that Israel would not dare to attack the site.

Before the airstrike on the consulate building in Damascus, the residences of the ambassador and the consul were supposed to be transferred to a new apartment complex further down the same street, where the two brothers of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad also live. Shortly before the attack, the senior ranking officials of the IRGC in Syria met on the second floor of the consulate building and decided to stay there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...a10c84ed&ei=10
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^good fucking riddance

the retaliation was dumb.

not of important strategic importance (afaik)

tips off our hand to russia and iran that the s300 won’t bring down western ballistics

reduces sympathy for israel

joe said no

netanyahu caved to the demands of politicians who “wanted a response” and now we are all worse for it

fuck bibi forever
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

What retaliation do you not like?

Decapitating the IRGC proxy war command staff?

The distinct "we can bomb Iran itself at will, so continue to fuck around and you will find out more?"

Or the US/Izzie declawing of Iranian proxy forces in Iraq?

This isn't the first time F-35 went up against double digit Rooskie SAMs. F-35I flew over Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and possibly Iran 5 years ago. Shit, F-35I was clubbing Iranian baby seals in Syria in 2018, smoked SA-22, SA-17, SA-5, and SA-2. The ability of F-35 to conduct SEAD and deep strikes over double digit SAs is not just known, it is its reason detre!

Double digit SAMs are death to non-stealth. That is why Ukraine is murdering the Russian airforce. It is why US built F-22, F-35, F-117, B-1, B-2, and B-21 (and RAH-66 (cx), X-47, RQ-170/180/58/67, MQ-28, A-160T and the in development F-X NGAD). F-35 is not our only stealth tool.

the retaliation following the takedown of the drones and missiles. ie whatever fires they have started in iran since that attack.

what you call the distinct “you will find out”. what they have found out is that their air defenses need to be tweaked to prevent these attacks and you can bet that iran and russia have their top people on it.

what did israel gain?

deterrence: nope
    save face for bibi domestically? woohoo
    help calibrate enemy air defense at the expense of our tech in ukraine: check

the government of israel are behaving like a bunch of dumb boomer losers

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    the retaliation following the takedown of the drones and missiles. ie whatever fires they have started in iran since that attack.

what you call the distinct “you will find out”. what they have found out is that their air defenses need to be tweaked to prevent these attacks and you can bet that iran and russia have their top people on it.

what did israel gain?

deterrence: nope
    We disagree. I made my case for reestablishing deterrence. You haven't made yours.
    save face for bibi domestically? woohoo
    Fuck bibi
    help calibrate enemy air defense at the expense of our tech in ukraine: check
    Wrong. Reread my post above as I edited it before I saw your reply. If Russia could fix their IADS, they would have done it 5 years ago. They can't so they haven't.

A. how have they established deterrence? i really don’t see it in your answer. all you say is “they knew they could hit them so they did”.

a. was iran going to hit them with another 300 drones?

b. will this change any of irans behavior (for the better regarding hezb, houthis, hamas) or procuring nukes?

every ally asked for deescalation.

C. what do they gain from thumbing their nose at the usa, jordan, egypt etc?

a. is this then good cop bad cop?

I wonder how many SA300s Iran fired at little birds after the F35s left?

About the same radar signature...

Next time Israel can just send dekes, and Iran will launch another $400 million worth of Russian SAMs that don't work anymore.