Page 128 of 141 FirstFirst ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3501
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Rhetorical opinions from kidnap/murder/rape-justifying little fops who don't know a damn thing but what Hamas told them? lol
    Is that what you think of Summit? He's actually worth talking to. You're not.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Does it? Nation building requires capitulation... but occupation is done against the will of the populace all the time.

Frankly i dont see any positive outcomes no matter what is done. So i am in favor of whatever options results in less civilian casualties. I dont think longterm, largscale bombing of dense urban areas full to the brim with civilians fits that bill.

Since you're out of ideas but full of pep, maybe you could nag Hamas to release the Israeli hostages?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Is that what you think of Summit? He's actually worth talking to. You're not.

You don't want to talk, you want to affect a moral position sympathetic to a bunch of raping kidnappers. That's odious no matter how sanctified it makes you feel.

When you and your pals start making words like you sincerely believe Palestine made one of the biggest errors in its history on 10/7, and the whole violence-for-publicity thing of the last 80 years needs to be re-thought as a Palestinian political/cultural agenda...maybe I won't cheer Palestine getting its punk ass kicked and you can enjoy some fake hippie harmony with your chamomile.

bless your heart.

chant for me baby

chant for me baby
    Chant what? Don't bother answering, I won't see it. Buh bye.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Chant what? Don't bother answering, I won't see it. Buh bye.

The thread bemoans the withering of yet another "Flouncey Announcey" that failed to defend Palestine's depravity, yet remains convinced of the righteousness of their pogroms because Israel was just begging to be raped.

Rashid Tlaib (D-MI) urging Democrats to vote against Biden in MI over Hamas-Israel war. I don't know why she thinks things will be better for the Palis under Trump...

https://nypost.com/2024/02/18/us-new...n-in-michigan/

Also, US Navy intercepts FIRST UNDERWATER ATTACK DRONE and three cruise missiles fired by Iran's Houthi forces at merchant vessels and USN ships.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Rashid Tlaib (D-MI) urging Democrats to vote against Biden in MI over Hamas-Israel war. I don't know why she thinks things will be better for the Palis under Trump...
    I was thinking the same thing. Undermining Biden to put Trump into office isn't going to get Tlaib what she wants

After months of attacks on international shipping, Iran's Houthis have finally scored a mission-kill: a Belize-flagged, British-registered and Lebanese-managed bulk cargo ship. Rubymar is 563ft long and 32,200 dw tons.

The crew abandoned ship. Iran's Houthis say it might sink.

After months of attacks on international shipping, Iran's Houthis have finally scored a mission-kill: a Belize-flagged, British-registered and Lebanese-managed bulk cargo ship. Rubymar is 563ft long and 32,200 dw tons.

The crew abandoned ship. Iran's Houthis say it might sink.
    The cargo ship sank due to the Houthi attack. That was probably a $25M vessel. War risk insurance just went up. International supply chains are gonna get raped.

Iran's Houthis also shot down a US Reaper UAV. They also launched attacks on two US warships.

A Virginia or Astute SSN should make the Iranian command and control ship suddenly disappear in a burst of foamy water under the keel.
    We already cyberattacked it a few days ago and that did not stop this. Time for some warshot Mk48 or spearfish.

https://mobile.mako.co.il/news-diplo...b97cd81026.htm

it’s a shame they can’t capture this guy, i think it’d be much easier to press them to wind everything down immediately if they nabbed him. it’s also wild that in a tiny place like gaza or a huge
    one like afghanistan, the act of capturing a person of means can be so challenging. sure, given years you get them eventually, but the difference between capturing this guy tomorrow or while he’s getting a second hip replacement in the 2050’s could be a lot of innocent lives.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Palestinians don't give up those hostages soon, Gaza gonna look like South Williamsburg or Borough Park...

Hamas, not Palestinians.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Nah, if the people wanted to they could rat them out. The people are all complicit because they believe...

Like we were all complicit when trump was elected? Or Biden?

Why are you (and people like you) like that?

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Why are you (and people like you) like that?
    Like what? Isn't it true?

Name:  IMG_4366.jpeg
Views: 198
Size:  54.3 KB
    watch out for snakes

Hamas is Palestine, Rod. Hamas is Palestinians.

Yes, but not all Palestinians are Hamas

Just the ones who control the food.

You don't want to talk, you want to affect a moral position sympathetic to a bunch of raping kidnappers. That's odious no matter how sanctified it makes you feel.

When you and your pals start making words like you sincerely believe Palestine made one of the biggest errors in its history on 10/7, and the whole violence-for-publicity thing of the last 80 years needs to be re-thought as a Palestinian political/cultural agenda...maybe I won't cheer Palestine getting its punk ass kicked and you can enjoy some fake hippie harmony with your chamomile.
    You're cheering for genocide, and murder of children.

Neither side in this is worth cheering for, or morally justifiable in their actions. Its all just a shit show, and anyone who is rooting for one side over the other is just rooting for violence against innocents.

The scariest thing about this is the power structures of every side involved ALL seem to be eager for escalation. I'm not sure they see escalation as being a path to achieving their goals exactly, but rather, just seem to want escalation emotionally. I mean, I am sure in some general sense they feel like, once we utterly crush our enemy, things will be better for us, but that's not the way escalation tends to work. Everyone, besides the innocent victims, just seems ready for some violence just because basically. I don't think its going to benefit anyone, and i don't think there are going to be any winners. So, this rooting for one side thing, is morally depraved, but also, I just don't think it's rational in its expectation of any positive outcomes for anyone.

Just like WWI, all these nations are just itching for a fight, for their pride their honor, maybe some new territory, but really, there won't be any winners. Its just going to be bad for the whole world.

And yea, the Israelis are just full on doing a genocide now, and people like you are just cheering them on cus someone who wasn't even close to being Palestinian did a genocide to them once too so that makes it ok.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/18/us-new...n-in-michigan/

Also, US Navy intercepts FIRST UNDERWATER ATTACK DRONE and three cruise missiles fired by Iran's Houthi forces at merchant vessels and USN ships.
    I'm not sure she does think trump will be better, but rather, Biden and the establishment Dems taking a big loss over this will teach them a lesson and set a precedent. We cannot just let biden have our country directly support genocide. We will lose all international credibility, and empower and give credence to the previously erroneous Chinese line that America is too self interested and predatory to be anything remotely like a world police type power or moral authority.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.