Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    840

    Binding Jigs (Dynafit, Hammerhead/22D, Salomon)

    $150 each, buyer pays shipping (will calculate based on location)

    SOLD: Hammerhead / 22 Designs

    Dynafit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1891.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	2.09 MB 
ID:	471129

    Salomon (fits up to 115/120mm with bumpers removed)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1890.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	2.09 MB 
ID:	471130
    Last edited by skibumnh; 10-07-2023 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Sold 22D

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    209
    PM’d on the Dynafit jig.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,857
    Pm about the Sally jig


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    509
    Second on the solly jig.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,857
    Itís yours FortuSixMac ó pretty much a pivot household and no sense taking a jig I wonít use much!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    8
    I've got seven (and more to come!) skis to mount / remount with binding freedom inserts for AXL/OutlawX bindings. I was fretting using the see-through mounting templates. Measure thrice, drill once I guess.

    In short, I desperately need the hammerhead/AXL binding jig. I will put it to great use!

    Sent you a PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by TeleTerrapin View Post
    I've got seven (and more to come!) skis to mount / remount with binding freedom inserts for AXL/OutlawX bindings. I was fretting using the see-through mounting templates. Measure thrice, drill once I guess.

    In short, I desperately need the hammerhead/AXL binding jig. I will put it to great use!

    Sent you a PM.
    Placement of Outlaw X / AXL relative to boot center varies by 8mm per 22 Designs so just keep that in mind when deciding where to drill.
    Uno mas

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    457
    What hole configuration is the solly? Sth? Sth2? Warden?

    Iíll get in line if thatís what itís for


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down on Electric Avenue
    Posts
    4,185
    That Salomon jig is for older clamps. The last one it will fit is the first gen STH; not STH2 or Warden.
    STH1, Drivers, Equipes - good to go.
    $150+ is too rich for my blood but they are becoming harder to find for us pure OG solly guys.

    5 post jongs to the back of the line...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySixMac View Post
    Second on the solly jig.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    PM me with details for shipping and itís yours


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by skibumnh View Post
    PM me with details for shipping and itís yours


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Didnít realize it was only for 1st gen. Passing to next mag in line.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Placement of Outlaw X / AXL relative to boot center varies by 8mm per 22 Designs so just keep that in mind when deciding where to drill.
    Taking a look at the printable paper 22designs jig compared to the pictured 22 designs jig, it looks like there's a cut out for the AXL and hammerhead/bombshell mount. The line for the hammerhead/bombshell appears to line up very closely with where the OutlawX pin line is placed on the paper jig.

    If anything, I'm thinking I may add demarcations for my boot length from boot line center for manufacturer recommendation line mounting.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,421
    If I had that 22d jig I would put threaded inserts in and do a pair in front and behind to try location.
    But I don't have it

    If anyone in New England has one to lend please let me know

    Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    SoPines, NC
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by TeleTerrapin View Post
    Taking a look at the printable paper 22designs jig compared to the pictured 22 designs jig, it looks like there's a cut out for the AXL and hammerhead/bombshell mount. The line for the hammerhead/bombshell appears to line up very closely with where the OutlawX pin line is placed on the paper jig.

    If anything, I'm thinking I may add demarcations for my boot length from boot line center for manufacturer recommendation line mounting.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I have an old school jig from Rainey designs and that's exactly what I did... just took a sharpie and marked boot center for Scarpa 27 and Garmont 26.5 shell sizes. Works like a charm. I can mount up Axls and Vices in minutes.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    8
    PM'd with address for logistics.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    840
    Bump. 22D sold to TeleTerrapin. Solly and Dyna jigs still up for grabs.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •