Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    10,782

    Edge rods 30% off sale

    I am in no way connected to this company, but $350 for a great rod is pretty cool.
    https://edgerods.com/fly?utm_source=...qIpk%3D.RaUTHt
    8 wt. bending to bonefish:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 9.19.46 AM.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	548.3 KB 
ID:	468764
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Posts
    8
    Where are these rods manufactured?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    OOTAH
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I am in no way connected to this company, but $350 for a great rod is pretty cool.
    https://edgerods.com/fly?utm_source=...qIpk%3D.RaUTHt
    8 wt. bending to bonefish:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 9.19.46 AM.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	548.3 KB 
ID:	468764
    That is a good deal. Edge rods are really good sticks.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    10,782

    Edge rods 30% off sale

    Yeah, Iím not sure how their business model works. They just sent me an email giving me $50 off of the discounted special price and I literally was thinking of just buying a rod I donít need. I knowÖ N+1 etc. but Iím just not gonna need a 14 weight for Guatemalan Sailfish anytime soon. I have a 3, 8 and 11 and my wifeís 4 is from them. I went to Belize in August, so I tested out the Thomas and Thomas 11 and the Sage 11. The Thomas and Thomas had cork that came unglued and the Sage weighed a ton. Iím not impressed and it ainít about the money. Theyíre just not that great.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    HR
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by brezel View Post
    Where are these rods manufactured?
    Made in Woodland, WA. Edge was founded by Gary Loomis after the Shimano G Loomis buyout. Most of their market is freshwater bass fishing.

    I fish one of their salmon hover rods and think it's great. Might have to buy another.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    HR
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    They just sent me an email giving me $50 off of the discounted special price and I literally was thinking of just buying a rod I don’t need.
    Nice score. That would make me pull the trigger. Do you think the code was specific to your email address?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    10,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Nice score. That would make me pull the trigger. Do you think the code was specific to your email address?
    Sorry, I just saw this when I was researching something else, but yes that was specific to my email. The other 30% off they give all the time, usually near holidays.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •