Check Out Our Shop

Price Police/Quiver Thinning/For Sale

I've got three nice rods but I don't fish much anymore and I'd like to thin in down to one rod. I currently own a #4 and #5 Winston Boron XIII and a 6# Sage One, all are 9'. Reels: 4# Cheeky Stealth 325, 5# Hardy Ultralite 4000 DD, 6# Taylor 5/6.

I live in SWMT so I think I'd keep the 5#. Prices/offers for each rod or reel would be much appreciated. I can get pics of the rods. They’re all in great condition.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1688597067.310705.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	464015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1314.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	464016

If you decide to part with the 5, I'd be interested in that setup.

Also, don't you live in Oregon?

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Can vouch for seller. Years ago I bought a Sage reel from him. He had to work, so he put the reel in an old cooler that was in his backyard. I drove over to his house and exchanged the reel for an envelope full of cash. Trust. It’s how TRG rolls.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Oh, I'm not worried. CJ is an OG mag...I just remember he's a Blazer fan and a Ducks hater and resided in Borvalis.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."