Check Out Our Shop
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1495
    mavs started hot with Boston cold shooting. Luca is a huge defensive liability. Celtics stopped missing all their shots and are now walking away with the game.

The Celtics are pretty good.

edit: Mavs too
    Last edited by ötzi; 06-12-2024 at 08:45 PM.

Why do the Celtics always have to make these games stressful?

Guys what happened? I thought Luka and Kyrie were the best back court of all time?

Wow that got stressful. 3-0!!

Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Why do the Celtics always have to make these games stressful?
    Right?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I thought Luka and Kyrie were the best back court of all time?
    That whole thing was so dumb. Mavs haven't scored 100 points yet. Kyrie and Luka can't stay in front of anyone. Luka's D was often tonight embarrassing.
    Highlights ? basketball.

FKNA Celtics, one more!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Man Luka did a hell of a job of changing his personal career narrative last night. One of the more notable fuck ups in memory. Needs a bounce back game like immediately or that stink sticks.

Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing player on the offensive side of the ball but you can't actually be responsible for losing your team games in the finals and expect to be considered an all time great, notably when you were riding a line of not putting in effort to begin with (showing up to start seasons out of shape, etc).

/SIZZLETAKE
    Live Free or Die

^^^yup the whining gotta stop - maybe lose the baby fat too so you could actually defend.

You guys realize Luka is a white guy? Sorry, but he cannot keep up on D like many or most of the exceptional players in the league. His offense is outstanding, so he needs some help from the rest of his team. The guy was mauled and didn't get 'all' the calls, but that of course goes both ways for someone like Tatum.

Celtics just have more depth. I kinda hope they drop game 4 to bring it home ftw.

He would play better defense if he wasn't always crying to the refs and got back on his man.

I like when he power walks back to defend

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    I like when he power walks back to defend
    And then contrast that with White on the Celtics. The guy can hustle!

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    That whole thing was so dumb. Mavs haven't scored 100 points yet. Kyrie and Luka can't stay in front of anyone. Luka's D was often tonight embarrassing.
    Highlights ? basketball.
    Yes, it was absurd. Putting aside Steph and Klay, pretty sure Boston has a better back court right now too. I’ll take Tatum and Brown over Luka and Kyrie without hesitation. Defense matters.

2023/2024 NBA THREAD: WHO WANTS TO GO ON PARADE?!?

Had to laugh when, Doris Burke claimed that Pritch wasn’t a skill player, the fuck?
    Y’all seen this?

https://youtu.be/lQvDAsBZLUY?si=kuVr-HcVHbWU9yKS
    crab in my shoe mouth

It was later revealed that the ball was filled with Mexican jumping beans.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Had to laugh when, Doris Burke claimed that Pritch wasn’t a skill player, the fuck?
    Y’all seen this?

https://youtu.be/lQvDAsBZLUY?si=kuVr-HcVHbWU9yKS
    Pritchard is awesome 6th man.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    I kinda hope they drop game 4 to bring it home ftw.
    I said this last night too. Give the starters a rest game and win the banner in the garden. Or beat the mavs with the bench, just to prove a point. Could be a risky move if Dallas figures some shit out.
    I know they won’t let up though. Celts in 4!

I'm ready for some Friday night NBA finals game 4!!! Let's go Celtics!!!

You guys hoping for a gentlemen’s sweep may just get your wish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1416.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	336.6 KB 
ID:	494972

Never take your foot off the gas.
    Live Free or Die

I was a huge Cs fan when I was a kid but only started watching again (since the late 80s) the last 3 years. Didn't even pay attention in 2008.

Tatum has the skills but Brown has the heart.
    Luka is a white guy that can defend (of course, he's 7'2" and pretty agile for his size)
    Jrue Holliday is amazing. The guy never makes a mistake. He won't win the MVP but he is the guy in my mind.
    Luka flops on almost every shot but his flops are comically bad. Like he doesn't want to hurt himself so he lies down rather than falls down. He complains that he gets fouled on every shot even when he doesn't and then complains when he gets called for fouls that he commits.

C's close it out tonight. Don't think the Mavs have the heart to try to be the first to come back from 0-3.

ETA: Larry Bird would shoot only lefty in this game 4 and still drop 40 on them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I was a huge Cs fan when I was a kid but only started watching again (since the late 80s) the last 3 years. Didn't even pay attention in 2008.

Tatum has the skills but Brown has the heart.
    Luka is a white guy that can defend (of course, he's 7'2" and pretty agile for his size)
    Jrue Holliday is amazing. The guy never makes a mistake. He won't win the MVP but he is the guy in my mind.
    Luka flops on almost every shot but his flops are comically bad. Like he doesn't want to hurt himself so he lies down rather than falls down. He complains that he gets fouled on every shot even when he doesn't and then complains when he gets called for fouls that he commits.

C's close it out tonight. Don't think the Mavs have the heart to try to be the first to come back from 0-3.

ETA: Larry Bird would shoot only lefty in this game 4 and still drop 40 on them.
    Yeah, kind of the same. My kids got me back into it during the 2000's, so I was vested in the 2008 season. But as they moved on and out it faded, so I've become more of a pink hatter. Season is too long, so I start gaining more interest as the season progresses. And probably the biggest factor these days is being able to record and ff thru all the bs and watch the entire game quickly. That drives my kids nuts though . They cannot comprehend watching a game that is already over. Granted, I'm only an hour or two behind and it's way easier on PT time to do so.

And yeah, pro's never let off the gas. Celtics could lose tonight just because the Mavs have to go all in. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Kyrie get swept.