Check Out Our Shop
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1489
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    What’s the word on Porzingas? Horford can only play so many minutes and in the 4th you could tell he was tired and the Pacers were actively hunting him.
    Word is game 4?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Luke is useful but he's not a 1:1 substitute for either Al or Kristaps.

What’s the word on Porzingas? Horford can only play so many minutes and in the 4th you could tell he was tired and the Pacers were actively hunting him.
    My gut feeling is that he's been ready to go for at least a couple of games and the C's are just holding him out (why use him if you don't really need him, let him rest & get the calf as strong as possible to reduce the re-injury risk as much as possible). They're saying game 4 on Memorial day but if the C's are up 3-0 or even 2-1 I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see him till game 6 when it would be more do-or-die.

C's win in 5 for the 3rd straight series? My guess is you don't see Porzingis till the Finals

I think you try to get him in sooner than later, as long as he's healthy. I think you want him to see minutes before shit matters. Get him up to game speed.
    is this thing on?

Xavier Tillman makes more sense to spell big Al than Luke Kornet, but his father just passed so he was unavailable. I would expect to see him in future games with Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Xavier Tillman makes more sense to spell big Al than Luke Kornet, but his father just passed so he was unavailable. I would expect to see him in future games with Indiana.
    Yes.

Kornet is useful though. I like having him as part of the bench to utilize when needed.

Man Horford is so streaky. He's either, like, the best player on the court (game 5 against the Cavs) or one of the worst (Game 1 vs Pacers)

I wish his game was a little more consistent, on both sides of the ball..

Horford is really good for 20-25 minutes per game. Push him past that and then things change. He’s 37 after all. Bummer Halliburton tweaked his hammy - this series is over.

Horford is really good for 20-25 minutes per game. Push him past that and then things change. He’s 37 after all. Bummer Halliburton tweaked his hammy - this series is over.
    Is Al the oldest player left in the playoffs this year? Mad props to the guy. The younger guys though, not as much of an excuse. I'm wondering if one of my favorite players, D White , gets too deep inside his own head. Love that guy. And Pritchard.

Now is the time when we get all the Celtics fans complaining about the win, how they didn't win it enough or showed bad signs even in the win. That's become a ritual that I expect.

What was it this time? They only won by 16 and should have won by 30? Tatum shot poorly from 3?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Now is the time when we get all the Celtics fans complaining about the win, how they didn't win it enough or showed bad signs even in the win. That's become a ritual that I expect.

What was it this time? They only won by 16 and should have won by 30? Tatum shot poorly from 3?
    You're not wrong 'cause we're talking New Englanders here. But damn, Brown lit it up last night! I thought they played great all around and the Pacers were certainly off which helped tremendously. I don't expect a sweep here, but we should move on.

Boston fans are assholes.

That beginning of the 2nd period killed the Pacers. D-E-D dead.
    Zero ball movement off a screen. The switch flipped a little when there was a foul and they got to see a ball go in the hoop. Exactly what I yelled at the TV.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Boston fans are assholes.
    Pretty sure people from the area refer to themselves as Massholes so sounds about right

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Massholes are from Massachusetts. Someone may argue this point, but Boston based sports teams represent all the New England States. CT might have as many NY fans as Boston fans idk. Before the Patriots in 1960 many were NY Giant fans as they were "local".

Quote Originally Posted by ski whore View Post
    Pretty sure people from the area refer to themselves as Massholes so sounds about right

Excuse me??? I'm a Boston fan. I'm an asshole. I'm not from Massachusetts. I'm definitely not a Masshole.

Excuse me??? I'm a Boston fan. I'm an asshole. I'm not from Massachusetts. I'm definitely not a Masshole.
    It's a Venn diagram, dude. You can be an asshole and a Boston fan without being a Masshole.

TNT Draymond loving Gobert being hunted.

Luka be like: “I can't move fast, but I can move faster than him."

Does anyone in the league like gobert?

Nobody in VT is even close to as big of an asshole as many massholes...and ME folks too

Call me crazy, but if you’re the DPOY I don’t think teams should be actively trying to switch you on to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    It's a Venn diagram, dude. You can be an asshole and a Boston fan without being a Masshole.
    Oh I'm definitely an asshole.

Great line in the Athletic:

"Amid the bizarre ownership void within the Timberwolves, Doncic made his case on Friday that he should fill it."

That's cold, like Aaron Rodgers against the Bears cold, but from a journalist, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Does anyone in the league like gobert?
    Luka certainly doesn't. Seen yelling "you can't fucking guard me" after nailing that 3.
    Last edited by Danno; 05-25-2024 at 02:04 PM.

Pacers shooting lights out, but things can shift. They need this one

^I’m here for it