Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    It phun to endanger others with your own bad habits and lack of respect not to mention disregard for any rules.
    Much more worried about the assklowns that'll cut across a whole run just so they can hit that Stoopid fkn side hit w) the flat landing

FYI Hippies>one of the best gondolas for smoking is the skyship at Killington

You park at the very bottom>avoid the killi access road traffic> get something like a 12 min ride to completely smoke the cabin out> anyone who wants to get on at the waystation can wait for next cab if they don't like the aroma...but early in morning on a weekday -it's easy to get a cab to yourselves.

We used to stay at Turn of River Lodge for 12$ a night in bunk area or about 28$ for a room...literally 2 minutes from skyship base.

I sure hope that experience is still happening for skiers back east

One time my buddy and I drank a 5th of Jack Daniels there >...went to bed like 130 am...> I woke up and puked in that nasty community bathroom in the basement. >smoked a huge bowl, and we made it to the mountain in the 1st 15 minutes of opening, and skied all day!

Many thanks to the special medicinal herbs that made that day possible and much more enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    What's y'alls favorite strain for skiing?
    I'm an old man sativa guy all the way...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Much more worried about the assklowns that'll cut across a whole run just so they can hit that Stoopid fkn side hit w) the flat landing

In recent times this is a daily occurrence on ski slopes.

It has made me develop the habit to look uphill bee4 turning across.
    watch out for snakes

Marijuana and Skiing

Skyeship, the higher you get, the higher you get. It’s 55 minutes from my garage, I always look forward to when it opens.
    Durban Poison has always been the best giggle-weed. Impossible not to smile when burning Durban
    crab in my shoe mouth

I’m digging a similar strain here with DP lineage and it’s quite nice.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1686504698.929322.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	398.0 KB 
ID:	461560

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Used to love sativas for daytime activities, but appreciating mellower hybrids more and more; Wedding Cake currently in the one hitter, but mostly a gummy human these days; they’re easier on the lungs, to hide in plain sight, and to dial in dose. Different strokes and all that. Post laps? Indicas.
    And shoutout to the OG Creekside Gondi (RIP) as my favourite Gondi to box.

@panchosdad - like others say, sativa or sativa-forward strains is the ticket
    Durban poison
    Jack Herrar
    Acapulco gold
    Jillybean
    Etc

I don’t use flower when on the hill - too hard to light up in the wind. Got cartridges for that.

Leave no turn unstoned

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    @panchosdad - like others say, sativa or sativa-forward strains is the ticket
    Durban poison
    Jack Herrar
    Acapulco gold
    Jillybean
    Etc

I don’t use flower when on the hill - too hard to light up in the wind. Got cartridges for that.

Leave no turn unstoned
    +1 on Jack Herrar, Dogwalkers makes some mini(.3g) that are perfect for, wait for it... Walking the dog.

It appears Dan is not all that renowned a health advocate. I tried googling him and didn't get any hit, so we can safely ignore him.

Now, let's discuss the health benefits of beer at ski resorts.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Post activity recovery beers are accepted by most.
    watch out for snakes

I'm not a user, but I can't think of a single time I've been negatively impacted by someone else using pot while skiing. Seems like we have an epidemic in this country of people who are concerned about what other people are doing even though that activity affects them zero percent.

Dear Dan,

For millennia, the mountains have been a refuge for miscreants, the socially dysfunctional, hermits and the rest of us who don't fit so well into society. Skiing and snowboarding are just the latest activity for us, following a long history of sanctuary from the normies.

Unfortunately, the wannabes, the fashionistas and all the executrons at Trendmongers Inc (ibid FZ) have latched onto the sociopath archetype as a wonderful marketing tool. Thus, such demented denizens as James Dean, Jack Kerouac, Neal Cassady, Fred Becky, among others, have been idolized by the mechanisms of Hollywood and 5th Avenue.

Thus, the playgrounds and strongholds of we dynsfuncs have been invaded with the tidy, the clean, the organized and the social climbers in their pursuit of dominant social mobility and transcendant water cooler conversations.

So while we do our best to tolerate the tidy and those obsessed with social climbing, please bear in mind that we were here first.

#keepskiingevil
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Leave no turn unstoned
    I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    #keepskiingevil
    FKNA

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Dear Dan,

For millennia, the mountains have been a refuge for miscreants, the socially dysfunctional, hermits and the rest of us who don't fit so well into society. Skiing and snowboarding are just the latest activity for us, following a long history of sanctuary from the normies.

Unfortunately, the wannabes, the fashionistas and all the executrons at Trendmongers Inc (ibid FZ) have latched onto the sociopath archetype as a wonderful marketing tool. Thus, such demented denizens as James Dean, Jack Kerouac, Neal Cassady, Fred Becky, among others, have been idolized by the mechanisms of Hollywood and 5th Avenue.

Thus, the playgrounds and strongholds of we dynsfuncs have been invaded with the tidy, the clean, the organized and the social climbers in their pursuit of dominant social mobility and transcendant water cooler conversations.

So while we do our best to tolerate the tidy and those obsessed with social climbing, please bear in mind that we were here first.

#keepskiingevil

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    +1

Lifties at June mtn would give away brownies on their last day of the season, which was a free ski day

I think it took me like 2-3 years of living in Tahoe to meet a skier/boarder who didn't smoke... and that was someone who quit.

It's part of the economy, for crying out loud. My boss used to pay me in weed and get me high before work.

Poor Dan.

That website loves to write up sensational click bait articles with fictional authors. I can't say I blame em, it works.

Anyways, what Buster said. Powder skiing and a good weed buzz go together like peanut butter and jelly baby!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I think it took me like 2-3 years of living in Tahoe to meet a skier/boarder who didn't smoke... and that was someone who quit.

It's part of the economy, for crying out loud. My boss used to pay me in weed and get me high before work.

Poor Dan.
    Way off topic but super curious.. You're in Japan correct? What's the weed scene like over there? I've heard it's extremely frowned upon and the laws there a very punitive, is that correct? Is it a different vibe within the ski community?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Way off topic but super curious.. You're in Japan correct? What's the weed scene like over there? I've heard it's extremely frowned upon and the laws there a very punitive, is that correct? Is it a different vibe within the ski community?
    It's a felony. It's Class A right up there with every other drug so yeah, society frowns on it pretty hard. It still pops up in the snow scene, but even then is super stealthy. Honestly, it's just so much work to keep it stealthy it's not even enjoyable.

Furthermore, all opiates are illegal. Even medicine. So your knee surgery will hurt like a bitch when you wake up because you're getting advil for your pain relief. That was a tough lesson to learn.