Looking for a xs/s 27.5 xc bike

Littlest 12 years old 4’11”) is trying her hand at NICA. She’s currently on a Kona hei hei trail supreme xs, sweeet ride but not a race bike. Anybody holding a bike or ideally a frameset that would fit the bill? I’m guessing 27.5 wheels and a xs/s. Thanks in advance.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Littlest 12 years old 4’11”) is trying her hand at NICA. She’s currently on a Kona hei hei trail supreme xs, sweeet ride but not a race bike. Anybody holding a bike or ideally a frameset that would fit the bill? I’m guessing 27.5 wheels and a xs/s. Thanks in advance.
    I have two xs Santa Cruz Juliana’s that I just listed. 26” wheels. Good up to about 5’-2”. They each weigh around 25.5 pounds without pedals. I’ll PM you the listings.
    Last edited by EWG; 06-07-2023 at 08:45 AM.

Looking for a xs/s 27.5 xc bike

Hardtail? The nonprofit I work for has some bikes we are auctioning off, and the Small 27.5 (close to XS) Carbon Hardtail that didn’t sell.
    XX1 AXS, Level Ultimate Brakes, Fox 32 StepCast Factory, Carbon Renyolds black edition (27id) on 240s, SL Factory dropper, Carbon bar, Maxxis Rekon Race tires, Ergon Carbon Female saddle.
    I can get more detail, photos, pricing if it suitable? I’m in CO 81620, can ship.

Edit: This is a new build, all new parts except for the wheels, they came off another bike.
    Last edited by Dee Hubbs; 06-07-2023 at 07:43 AM.

Need to clear your inbox. Def interested
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Still holding on to that ti 29er hardtail with xtr. Let me know if you want to buy it back for when she grows up! ha.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Need to clear your inbox. Def interested
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I have two xs Santa Cruz Juliana’s that I just listed. 26” wheels. Good up to about 5’-2”. They each weigh around 25.5 pounds without pedals. I’ll PM you the listings.
    EWG,
    mind sending me the listing as well if detrusor isn't interested?

Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    EWG,
    mind sending me the listing as well if detrusor isn't interested?
    Done.