Check Out Our Shop
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: 2023 PGA

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I doubt it. If video supporting the arrest report narrative exists, and not simply of an interview in the moments he's being arrested, it would have been produced prior to the dismissal.
    I'm not saying there's video of the incident. But if there's video of Scottie saying when questioned (edited)
    "Scheffler acknowledged to the officer that he "should've stopped. I did get a little impatient because I'm quite late for my tee time."

Scheffler said on the recording that his window was down and he heard a person yelling for him to stop, although he didn't know it was a police officer.

"As he was reaching the car, he grabbed my shoulder and hit me," Scheffler said. "It seemed to be a little overaggressive because the entrance was open." He said he pulled away a little "because I thought he was going to start hitting me."
    It mildly changes the possibilities of what happened in the part we can't see. Or maybe not. I'm not saying Scottie is a lying at fault db, I'm just saying maybe the officer isn't as bad as it seemed at first, maybe it was just a really bad misunderstanding. Or maybe the officer still is a lying db, I don't know.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I heard the exchange Scottie had and it sounded like someone who basically figured it was just a misunderstanding and they’d move along with their days. He’s not gonna be like fuck you pig! He was just being polite in that way where you don’t really agree with someone but just want to move on.

2023 PGA

Cop officially reprimanded for not having body cam on

So in my opinion cop disciplined for lying - nobody or any film footage to back up his story.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Congrats to Rory for resolving things with the wife and calling off the divorce.

swing your fucking sword.

^^cheaper in the long run.

2023 PGA

Mike Whan is a great leader for the USGA. He grew the LPGA exponentially.

He knew not to make Pinehurst insurmountable and look at that leaderboard..

Mcilroy, Avery, and Dechambeau. Identifying the best players.

Breathe of fresh air after that dope Mike Davis almost ruined the championship with his ridiculous setups.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Congrats to Rory for resolving things with the wife and calling off the divorce.
    Give it a few months and we’ll see. Been there, done that.

Not watching yet, but hope somebody makes a run at Bryce today to make it more interesting.

These barely missed putts...

Fuck bone saw DeChambeau. That is all.

Lucky, lucky, lucky...and some amazing shots. You don't miss 9 fairways and get that lucky very often

Luck, sometimes and particularly in golf, is preparation + opportunity. He wouldn’t have pulled off recovery after recovery w/o face of club with the right direction and force.

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

The missed short putts

Of all the recent major champions nobody is close to Tiger's consistent finishing capabilities. He was next level in his prime.

suprising usa chants............suprising the support bryson was getting - for a guy who's salary is saudi based. short memory.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Luck, sometimes and particularly in golf, is preparation + opportunity. He wouldn’t have pulled off recovery after recovery w/o face of club with the right direction and force.

This is my point. The rough was brutal. If anyone hit 9 balls in there, the chances of getting the club on the back of the ball 8 times again, would be very low

Rory’s reaction to leave without talking to media said a lot. He choked those short putts. Had a chance to post a score and put even more pressure on DeChambeau and blew it.

DeChambeau got lucky in the waste areas and also hit some amazing shots. Took enough advantage of his opportunities to win.

I’m a big Rory fan and I am surprised he left so quickly

I empathize - tough loss - hard to say to world press you blew it - but that is what people expect

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    suprising usa chants............suprising the support bryson was getting - for a guy who's salary is saudi based. short memory.
    I was hoping somebody would start changing "Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia"... can't stand those USA chants anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I was hoping somebody would start changing "Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia"... can't stand those USA chants anyway.
    Yeah. Bunch a tools.

A Ryder Cup it fits the narrative, but I'm still not going to shouting it.

I like dumbo.
    The guys out playing his buddies with Jr club the week before a major (pga) hickory shafted clubs the week before the us open. If he was a member of the pga tour he would not be allowed to do that kind of stuff, without permission.
    Why be a member of an organization that restricts your ability to create a brand on your own terms.
    I love to watch Rory play golf, the second coming of Weiskof(sp) , all the talent in the world, just seems to be missing that intangible thing that could put him there with Tiger and Jack.

2023 PGA

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    I like dumbo.
    The guys out playing his buddies with Jr club the week before a major (pga) hickory shafted clubs the week before the us open. If he was a member of the pga tour he would not be allowed to do that kind of stuff, without permission.
    Why be a member of an organization that restricts your ability to create a brand on your own terms.
    What are you talking about? There’s literally nothing in the tour terms about this or anything like it, at all.

PGA has made mistakes for sure, but let’s not make stuff up. I just hope at some point they can figure this all out because LIV’s tournament format sucks balls. I tried again and it’s just not good.

Weren’t the first guys that wanted to play liv events denied permission to play those events and subsequently suspended from the pga tour for doing something golf related without permission?

I’m not going to argue with someone being intentionally obtuse…

I haven't looked and don't know if its public knowledge, but is the liv tour actually making money? I don't know one person that watches it or likes the format.

You don’t get the excitement of yesterday with the LIV format.

Or any other shotgun scramble filled with dudes lubed up on swing oil by 10am for that matter.
    I still call it The Jake.