Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GuyonaBuffalo problem

My account was hijacked several months ago. It would automatically log me in as GuyonaBuffalo. I have been emailing Website Tech Support (10-20 emails, seriously) about this ever since and I'm getting nowhere.

Someone in Tech did send me a link that got me into my real account from my work computer, however, for some reason this link won't work from home or mobile.
    I just get the following message:

vBulletin Message
    We are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style.
    Click Here to go to the Forum Homepage.

Then I click that link I’m back as GuyonaBuffalo.

I've begged and pleaded for someone to just delete that account (not sure if that will fix this but it can't hurt) but no one seems willing to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

PM rontele?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I have never heard of this happening before. Did you try turning your TGR on and off?
    Montani Semper Liberi

Have you tried drinking piss? It probably won’t help but it tastes delicious

Just fuck off on TGR while at work like virtually everyone else around here.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Have you tried drinking piss? It probably won’t help but it tastes delicious
    Wow, another clever reply from mcski.
    You are SO funny. What would we all do without you? You add so much to this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    My account was hijacked several months ago. It would automatically log me in as GuyonaBuffalo. I have been emailing Website Tech Support (10-20 emails, seriously) about this ever since and I'm getting nowhere.

Someone in Tech did send me a link that got me into my real account from my work computer, however, for some reason this link won't work from home or mobile.

vBulletin Message

I've begged and pleaded for someone to just delete that account (not sure if that will fix this but it can't hurt) but no one seems willing to do anything.
    Your account wasn't hijacked as best as I understand. This happened to lots of people based on a glitch that they thought they fixed. I guess they didn't. But there's all sorts of glitchy shit going on with this forum, and they don't seem to want to devote too many resources to the forum, so I cannot guarantee that they will do anything more. I have passed this problem on with a link to this thread.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I know for a fact that quite a few newer employees just want to pull the plug on the entire forum, but some Joneses and whatnot have a sentimental connection.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Your account wasn't hijacked as best as I understand. This happened to lots of people based on a glitch that they thought they fixed. I guess they didn't. But there's all sorts of glitchy shit going on with this forum, and they don't seem to want to devote too many resources to the forum, so I cannot guarantee that they will do anything more. I have passed this problem on with a link to this thread.
    Thanks for the constructive reply.

GuyonaBuffalo problem

Thanks for the constructive reply.
    Maybe if you had taken two seconds to search and/or post in the proper forum you would see this wasn’t really a hack of your account and you were only one of many in the herd, so dont act like you’re so fucking special and stop crying about it. Fucking Buffalo Turd

PS-seems like TGR web support worked perfectly by ignoring you in the first place
    Last edited by mcski; 05-31-2023 at 06:46 PM.

This thread is a big reason I’m on the TRG.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I thought there was a solution to the buffalo riding problem posted in the original thread? Or at least a workaround that a lot of guys used to get off the bison back. Have you thoroughly scoured the earlier thread, and tried the suggestions there?

I managed to avoid Buffalo riding since I never login from my computer, so I don’t have personal experience, myself, but it really did seem like a solution had been found.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I know for a fact that quite a few newer employees just want to pull the plug on the entire forum, but some Joneses and whatnot have a sentimental connection.
    Identify these newer employees and let the dog shit on the door handles commence.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    I thought there was a solution to the buffalo riding problem posted in the original thread? Or at least a workaround that a lot of guys used to get off the bison back. Have you thoroughly scoured the earlier thread, and tried the suggestions there?

I managed to avoid Buffalo riding since I never login from my computer, so I don’t have personal experience, myself, but it really did seem like a solution had been found.
    There is. And clearly he didn't.

Also never got caught by the bison, as I read from my phone and don't log out.

Roxtar wants his problem to be unique..

Maybe if you had taken two seconds to search and/or post in the proper forum you would see this wasn’t really a hack of your account and you were only one of many in the herd, so dont act like you’re so fucking special and stop crying about it. Fucking Buffalo Turd

PS-seems like TGR web support worked perfectly by ignoring you in the first place
    Yeah, that's it. I'm just trying to be special.
    What an idiot.
    I'm not crying about it. I'm simply attempting to get it fixed. Why does this involve you in any way?

Two days ago, I didn't even know this forum existed. Why would I? I don't lurk around places that don't involve me. Perhaps you might try staying out of shit that doesn't involve you.
    Then again, I also don't search through other user's profiles, you creepy fuck.

When this happened, no, I didn't do a search. I'm looking for tech support, not the dimensions of a 4FRNT Raven.
    I assumed emailing TGR's "Website Tech Support" would be the best way to get it taken care of. Searching the forums for a tech support issue never occurred to me.
    Someone told me about this forum and suggested I post it here.
    Here I am.

To those here who had/have something constructive to add, thank you for your help.

To those who just want to be assholes, eat a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Identify these newer employees and let the dog shit on the door handles commence.
    PM Systemoverblowd.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

To those who just want to be assholes, eat a bag of dicks.
    All of TRG?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    There is. And clearly he didn't.

Also never got caught by the bison, as I read from my phone and don't log out.

Roxtar wants his problem to be unique..

vBulletin Message

You might try reading before you type shit.
    Perhaps you're just trying to be unique. Sorry, no luck with that. mcski is also an ass.

GuyonaBuffalo problem

You don’t deserve to be a Buffalo. The herd would reject you for being too dumb to be a Buffalo

You post a call out about something that was well documented and posted about so clearly you made no attempt to search or even look in a remotely appropriate forum but omg it’s TRGs fault! You definitely don’t deserve to be a Buffalo, you’re absolutely too stupid to be one. The herd rejects crybabies like your bitch ass. Now STFU and use the search function and post in the right forum from now on, you Buffalo dung eating JONG

You don’t deserve to be a Buffalo. The herd would reject you for being too dumb to be a Buffalo

You post a call out about something that was well documented and posted about so clearly you made no attempt to search or even look in a remotely appropriate forum but omg it’s TRGs fault! You definitely don’t deserve to be a Buffalo, you’re absolutely too stupid to be one. The herd rejects crybabies like your bitch ass. Now STFU and use the search function and post in the right forum from now on, you Buffalo dung eating JONG
    I'm sorry mcski. I completely forgot you were there.
    You may leave now.

Have you tried this in this thread:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...=Guyonabuffalo" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://<a href="https://www.tetongra...onabuffalo</a>

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0875.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	598.6 KB 
ID:	460531

Here’s the link to the ID hack thread again:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...=Guyonabuffalo

Look for Orions post on 3/10/23 12:48 pm

At best, he’s a special needs Buffalo and will probably need someone to explain like he’s 5 how to click on a link

Some guy at Yellowstone will save him...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!