Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Nope, they simply used a human being to endorse their product. That's not political.

Maybe they need to bring back Spuds McKenzie. Everyone likes dogs.

exactly. Like my EV. It's not a political statement but some people force it to be. Fucking relax already.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can someone start a movement to bring back the squatty Heineken bottles, or failing that, just the regular not-slim cans?
    I think the real question is what is the pricing delta between Bud and Utica Club?
    Live Free or Die

Except for the crazy cat ladies. Bud needs to consider their feelings to avoid another devastating boycott.

Nope, they simply used a human being to endorse their product. That's not political.

Spuds was a rampant sexual predator, known behind the scenes to literally sniff every butt he came across and auto fellate on set with zero fucks given.

Name:  IMG_6316.JPG
Views: 422
Size:  30.1 KB

Shit, he's been retroactively canceled. I should have known.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Budweiser is running a promotion for $15 rebate when you buy a 15 pack or larger. Restrictions on item, state, date, etc - - see the link:
    https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate

I bought an 18 pack of Bud for $15.99 at Walmart, no sales tax or recycling fee in Nevada, so it's $0.99 for some cheap camping beer. I feel very redneck.

Can't be any worse than the Montucky Cold Snacks I bought at Costco once, and regretted. And that cost more.
    Thanks. Ordered for pickup tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Bud Light tried a niche marketing video on TikTok that was never meant to go very far, and didn’t, until a bunch of butthurt outrage farmers championed it. Mouthbreathing cretins - most of whom would never touch a fucking bud light because they are urban yuppie wine drinkers made it a thing. Just the dumbest of dumbfucks screeching about “woke”

Hamms is 30/$16, Bud is 24/$23. At 6-pack or 12-pack level Bud/Bud light is within $1-2 of craft beer.

Maybe where you are. Bud is $13 per 12 pack, usually with a $3 coupon. Craft is usually $10 for a 6 pack, occasional sale of a buck or two.

I don't really care which light pilsner, but that's my beer of choice if having more than 2 or hot summer day working outside. I enjoy the crafts frequently as well, but $10 or $11 a sixer is getting pretty lofty.

Thanks for the free beer Chup, although it says six weeks to process? Oh well.

Brewmaster told me if you make a good lager they’ll beat a path to your door. It’s easy to make fun of Bud but it’s not easy making those commercial lagers. Micro lagers never cease to disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Brewmaster told me if you make a good lager they’ll beat a path to your door. It’s easy to make fun of Bud but it’s not easy making those commercial lagers. Micro lagers never cease to disappoint.
    GLBC’s Dortmunder Gold is the standard in my opinion.

Have yet to find another craft lager do it as well.
    I still call it The Jake.

Spuds was actually a bitch.

History repeating itself over gender.

Some of the craft brewers around here are starting to make lagers. I’ve had a couple that were pretty good

When I filled out the rebate online, my only available rebate method is a virtual payment card "that's easily added to my electronic wallet."

So hopefully that goes well. Meanwhile, here's to culture wars! Bottoms up!

It’s just shitty cheap beer that is cheap.
    Why do any of you possibly care about the rest of this stupid story from the media and meatheads?
    It doesn’t matter in the least so move on and do better in your lives.

... Micro lagers never cease to disappoint.
    You must not live in Denver. We've got a craft lager revival happening and it's fucking glorious. I'd proudly put up anything from Bierdstadt, Cohesion, or Wibby against any macro lager. Yes even pilsner urquell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Spuds was actually a bitch.

History repeating itself over gender.
    Now that’s how you craft a humorous joke

Bierstadt helles is my desert island beer. Hooray for beer flavored beer
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Doc says my liver is too big. Otherwise, yeah, what the heck, I’d drink super cheap bud light on a hot day. Rather drink Stella, though.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    When I filled out the rebate online, my only available rebate method is a virtual payment card "that's easily added to my electronic wallet."

So hopefully that goes well. Meanwhile, here's to culture wars! Bottoms up!
    I got one recently and just bought an Amazon gift certificate then applied to my account.

I got one recently and just bought an Amazon gift certificate then applied to my account.
    Oooh. Good idea. Meanwhile, bud tastes way more like water than I remember. Did they cut the flavor in half? The alcohol feature works as expected, so it'll be a refreshing house beer until it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Shit beer gives you shits.
    Do they still make BLATZ

It’s a descriptive and accurate name for cheap beer

Lagers take time and proper procedure to do right. Ales are quick turn around and not as particular. Many micros are making great lagers.

DT is the 800lbs gorilla.

Tank management is everything.
    watch out for snakes

This is what I do with all small gift cards. Easiest way to use up all of the balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    It’s just shitty cheap beer that is cheap.
    Why do any of you possibly care about the rest of this stupid story from the media and meatheads?
    It doesn’t matter in the least so move on and do better in your lives.
    There it is. Golf clap.

This thread sent me to the fridge for a breakfast Pacifico this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    If I were AB InBev, I would quickly change the labeling on the Budlite brand. Get clever and give it a gender neutral name, like Pat's Beer.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...-party/3505906
    Pat's beer. I laft

I'd rather drink water than bud anything. I will give them credit for mass-producing an incredibly consistent shit beer.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Lagers take time and proper procedure to do right. Ales are quick turn around and not as particular. Many micros are making great lagers.

DT is the 800lbs gorilla.

Tank management is everything.
    And there a lot of bad micro lagers, pilsners and kolsches being made right now. These brews are just a little to delicate and time consuming for some of the new breweries. Some breweries are used to fixing their mistakes with lots of hops, NTTIAWWT .

However I was pleasantly surprised by Breckinridge’s Inverness Lager, very refined. Bit they seemed to have stopped making it .