Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

PSA free beer (Budweiser)

Budweiser is running a promotion for $15 rebate when you buy a 15 pack or larger. Restrictions on item, state, date, etc - - see the link:
    https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate

I bought an 18 pack of Bud for $15.99 at Walmart, no sales tax or recycling fee in Nevada, so it's $0.99 for some cheap camping beer. I feel very redneck.

Can't be any worse than the Montucky Cold Snacks I bought at Costco once, and regretted. And that cost more.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I clicked on it… took me to a website for gay dudes.

Nice try Budweiser

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

<sigh>

It's a real promotion. Get some nearly free bad beer, if you want it.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Just make sure you mail the rebate form BEFORE you drink all the beer.

Otherwise you paid $15 to drink bad beer.

I uploaded that rebate ASAP. You have to submit a pic of the UPS from the beer, and of the receipt.

Safeway loyalty members get a $6 rebate to their paypal acct. on a 30 pack selling for $20.99 on sale. After the Budweiser rebate you get paid $1 to drink 30 cans of Bud. I like a cold Bud on a hot day.

And a big fat nope from Utah. Bastards

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Budweiser is running a promotion for $15 rebate when you buy a 15 pack or larger. Restrictions on item, state, date, etc - - see the link:
    https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate

I bought an 18 pack of Bud for $15.99 at Walmart, no sales tax or recycling fee in Nevada, so it's $0.99 for some cheap camping beer. I feel very redneck.

Can't be any worse than the Montucky Cold Snacks I bought at Costco once, and regretted. And that cost more.
    Montucky Cold Snacks is like shitty whiskey distilled in MT. It's just marketing to out of state douchebags.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Montucky Cold Snacks is like shitty whiskey distilled in MT. It's just marketing to out of state douchebags.
    Hey, the label looked nice...

If it’s not tripel dunkel goats milk sour IPA, is it even beer?

Seriously, what happened that skiers stopped drinking cold canned domestics for nearly free?
    I still call it The Jake.

that’s what happens when people leave the upstates and forget their roots… they’re getting just what they deserve.

fact.

Didn’t drink bud lite before the “incident”, not drinking it now.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    If it’s not tripel dunkel goats milk sour IPA, is it even beer?

Seriously, what happened that skiers stopped drinking cold canned domestics for nearly free?
    Free beer is free beer. And that Safeway deal is even better - get paid for taking beer.

I’m all for LBGT etc. rights but I’d prefer to show it by wearing a dress than drinking bud light.

The rebates work for standard red white and blue bud

I saw basically an entire frat stocking up on said promo this weekend. I presume they are all trannies now.
    Live Free or Die

Can definitely put this entire BL debacle in the "Things That Amuse You" category. Been funny as hell to watch these executives collectively shitting their pants after (A) pissing off 90% of their customer base then (B) pissing off the other 10% by caving to the backlash. So they're getting it from both sides. Bud Light sucks anyway, so I'm just an amused spectator on the whole thing, as it tradition with us Gen X'ers. We just sit back and laugh at everyone else getting riled up.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    The rebates work for standard red white and blue bud
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Can definitely put this entire BL debacle in the "Things That Amuse You" category. Been funny as hell to watch these executives collectively shitting their pants after (A) pissing off 90% of their customer base then (B) pissing off the other 10% by caving to the backlash.
    I still want to know why anyone would get pissed that A-B used a trans person to endorse their product. It's funny that these people think it's the liberals who are easily "triggered."

No one would have cared it they hadn't been trained by the moranic media they read/watch.

I don’t understand why anyone would go through the hassle. I can drink water from my tap for nearly free. Why would I buy it in cans and go through the rebate process?
    Last edited by EWG; 05-30-2023 at 09:44 AM.

While I'm sure for some just the concept of a tranny offends, I think the head of marketing explicitly stating they chose to partner with said tranny because their customer base is a bunch of bigoted assholes was the real problem. Which, call them easily triggered if you want, but if someone calls you an asshole and a bigot you probably aren't going to be super inclined to buy their product.

Some people just want a beer and no judgement, which is 99.9% of people drinking a beer.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    While I'm sure for some just the concept of a tranny offends, I think the head of marketing explicitly stating they chose to partner with said tranny because their customer base is a bunch of bigoted assholes was the real problem.
    Incorrect. This never happened. She never called Bud Light drinkers bigoted assholes. About the worst she said was they're "fratty" and "out of touch." Okay, perhaps not the best way to describe your customer base. I'll give you that much.

Yeah sure bud, I'm sure she meant they are totally harmless, lovable dudes when she said that. People aren't idiots and know when they are being insulted.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Yeah sure bud, I'm sure she meant they are totally harmless, lovable dudes when she said that. People aren't idiots and know when they are being insulted.
    I don't know. To me it seems like they are more upset about using Dylan Mulvaney than about some AB marketing exec.

Got my 30 pack for $20.99 and submitted the rebate. Took maybe two minutes.

Maybe Jack Daniels will screw up and I'll get a free bottle of Jack. Shot of Jack with a cold bud back.