WTB: Sub-$2k Full Suspension MTB, Size M (Front Range)

Spending half the summer back in Denver and haven't owned or ridden a mountain bike in a couple years. I'm trying to quickly pull the trigger on a decent used rig. In my ideal world that would be like a 5 year old, formerly mid to top of the line, well cared for carbon trail/enduro bike that someone has moved on from. Size medium. Anyone holding before I wade into the FB marketplace cesspool? Dank je wel.

UPDATE - scooped up Full Trucker's SB5. Thanks all!
    Last edited by HellgateBasement; 06-06-2023 at 04:16 PM.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

I'm going to be listing my 2021 Giant Trance X 2 soon (aluminum). Its a large if you can make that work. I'm in Montrose but could possibly meet you in the middle.

Might sell my MD 2016 V2 Bronson CC, probably be $2k plus shipping so a little over your #.

full XT, i9 wheels, pike

Bike is in Maine.

2016 Intense Spider 130/140 travel, 27.5 carbon wheels, Hope brakes, Pike fork. Fast and light. $2000. I'm in Idaho though.

Teh Spousal Unit™ is selling her 2018 Yeti SB5 with a GX build and Fox Performance suspension. I’d call it a mid level build and cared for. She’s gonna have it serviced/tuned up before sale and it’ll have new tires thanks to a friend of hers borrowing it and riding through a field of goat heads. She’s looking to get $2500 (I think) but she/we could be negotiable on that. We’re in Salida, and could probably meet halfway.

I sent a PM on my RFX, high end build, 'old' large = modern mediums, carbon enduro, in your budget.

Thanks everyone for the offers. I'll probably pass on all of the non-CO options since I'm limited on time and will try to pull the trigger this coming week/weekend. N1CK and Trucker - I'll send you guys PMs.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

I'm possibly looking for something similar. My kid just finished a week of mountain bike camp and is super stoked on it. So I may need a mountain bike again. Bigger medium. Smaller large. Still figuring out budget and if I can just follow him around on my gravel bike. But he was looking pretty good on the pump track. I don't think the gravel bike will be sufficient for long.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I'm possibly looking for something similar. My kid just finished a week of mountain bike camp and is super stoked on it. So I may need a mountain bike again. Bigger medium. Smaller large. Still figuring out budget and if I can just follow him around on my gravel bike. But he was looking pretty good on the pump track. I don't think the gravel bike will be sufficient for long.
    I'll be selling my 2019 Norco Sight here pretty soon. Large size, 29" tires. This: https://www.norco.com/bike-archives/2019/sight-a1/ was the build it started with, but its got a few upgrades on the suspension, brakes and components. Still not sure on pricing, but I fully understand the market ain't what it was 12 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    How tall are you? I have my 2021 Giant Trance X listed. I could do a little better price for a mag. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=6ojiHh

^^^^ I'm 5'10". Pretty average proportions.

Just got a big ole car repair bill. Probably won't be jumping on a bike soon. But keep the offers coming.