Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best airpods knockoffs?

Does anyone have recommendations for cheap Airpods knockoffs that work well? The Soundpeats I've been using for the past few months bit the dust. Prefer a full plastic design like the original Airpods.

Original Airpods are only about $100 these days. What’s your budget?

Best airpods knockoffs?

Not knockoffs but TOZO NC9 have noise cancellation that works and sound good enough for $35. Cheap enough to lose. Fit in ear and under helmet ear flap for skiing.

TOZO has other models all plastic

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I’ll second the Tozo vote - I’ve got a pair of T12 from amazon (maybe $40?) that have worked out well - they fit well under helmet ear flaps, as was mentioned above, and the price is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had good luck with the Soundcore by Anker, on Amazon for $50.

Paired with an Android phone or Samsung TV with good sound.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I got the tozos a few months ago and they're okay but recently they have not been settling in their charging case, so they connect to bluetooth on and off constantly. I unsynced them, gna throw them out

I tried a bunch of cheapish knockoffs because I am always afraid I would loose them. I ended up with Samsung buds live. They can be found for 60ish cad. They sound good for an open headphone and the mic is good for calls.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Not knockoffs but TOZO NC9 have noise cancellation that works and sound good enough for $35.
    I can also endorse these. The noise cancelling is good enough that sometimes I wear them just for that and they sound quite good as well. I've never run them out of batteries with the rechargeable case, even on long flights. They are light enough to be comfortable for extended periods. Worth a try...

These bad boys have been really pleasurable, and the sound quality is almost orgasmic. Dishwasher safe too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1684423129.865267.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	459356

Think I have a pair of Gen 1 airpods (not noise canceling) that you can have for free. They're old and I replaced them 'cause the battery life sucks now, but can send them to you if you have any use for them (assuming I can find them).

Quote Originally Posted by mrkbrnblm View Post
    Think I have a pair of Gen 1 airpods (not noise canceling) that you can have for free. They're old and I replaced them 'cause the battery life sucks now, but can send them to you if you have any use for them (assuming I can find them).
    I need good battery life but that is very kind, thank you! I bet someone else on here would be stoked to use them

They aren’t the full plastic style you are looking for, but I have been buying refurbished Jaybird Run headphones on Amazon for about $20. They were about $200 new, IIRC. They actually stay in my ears, and sound great. Realistic run time is about 4 hours.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

AirPods are one of those pieces of tech I just can’t imagine living without now that I have them. Worth the cost of entry.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    AirPods are one of those pieces of tech I just can’t imagine living without now that I have them. Worth the cost of entry.
    I like having cheaper ones so I won't cry if I lose one. I've used a couple pairs of Soundpeats, but my last pair managed to die before I lost them after only a couple months of use.

i got some knockoffs for under 10$ that are totally fine EXCEPT the audio is really low on incoming phone calls.

not bad for a backup pair though when the better half steals my wired bose which i much prefer since they are unloseable and sound awesome for all purposes.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

AirPods are $99 on Amazon or Verizon. Sound great, last a good while before needing charged and the fit/form factor is sweet. Bothering with cheap headphones blows my mind. Unless you lose them which keeps popping up from the OP. In which case get corded headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    AirPods are $99 on Amazon or Verizon. Sound great, last a good while before needing charged and the fit/form factor is sweet. Bothering with cheap headphones blows my mind. Unless you lose them which keeps popping up from the OP. In which case get corded headphones.
    Are people able to ski with airpods without them falling out? I mean theyre white, they fall out once and theyre freaking gone in the snow.

co-worker in cube land back at the factory rocks these, must work since he cant hear shit around him when he has them in.

https://rayconglobal.com/collections...reless-earbuds

Edit: ohh yeah, Tech Talk JONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post
    Are people able to ski with airpods without them falling out? I mean theyre white, they fall out once and theyre freaking gone in the snow.
    Skiing with cordless headphones is dumb in my opinion. You’re just asking to lose one.

I ski with them in i just wear a buff so they don’t fall out if i crash

how long before the bots start targeting this thread?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    I've had good luck with the Soundcore by Anker, on Amazon for $50.

Paired with an Android phone or Samsung TV with good sound.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    I’ve had Soundcore Liberty Air for several years. Sound good, no issues. Like the earplug style better than the earbud style of the regular AirPods. (My ears are apparently a weird shape and no regular earbuds will ever stay in place.)

Big fan of the Jabras I bought. The Amazon refurb warehouse section has them for ~$55 which is a smoking deal. They're sweat and water resistant which is good, I think that's what tanked my last pair.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MVGQRDD...t_details&th=1

Found these Pros Covid Spring hiking woods ski lines, one pod laying in the snow and the box with the other 20' further along. 2nd box following spring under a lift. Pair of silicon bungies $2.48 e-packet shipped from China. Riding MTB, skiing, hiking and working construction without losing one, priceless.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230518_211616.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	459415
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Best airpods knockoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    QFT - initially I didn’t understand the draw, now that I have a pair can’t imagine going back to plugging headphones in. Use them with my personal phone, work phone and work laptop. The easily toggle between each device. The silicone bungee is clutch for biking or skiing!