FS: 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Carbon. SLC, UT

2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO carbon, size S4 (large). Essential new. Full tailored RideWrap kit installed before building. Only ridden a few miles near the house to ensure everything is dialed. Everything is pretty much new except for the wheels which have seen limited use. Includes all original accessories: SWAT bag, SWAT bladder, headset adjustment cups, owner manual, etc.

-Frame: 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO carbon, size S4 (large) with full tailored RideWrap frame protection.
    -Fork: Fox Factory 36, 160mm, 44mm offset, custom decals
    -Shock: Fox Float X. 150mm rear travel
    -Drivetrain: Full Shimano XT M8100 12-speed. Cranks are 165mm
    -Brakes: Shimano XT M8120 4-piston with finned metallic pads. SRAM HS2 200mm front rotor, centerline 180 rear rotor
    -Wheels: DT Swiss XM1501 with 240 hubs
    -Tires: Maxxis DHF 2.5wt EXO+ 3C maxxterra front; Dissector 2.4 EXO 3C maxxterra rear.
    -Seatpost: OneUp V2 210mm
    -Handlbars: RaceFace AeffectR 780mm width
    -Grips: ODI Elite Pro
    -Saddle: WTB Silverado cromoly, medium
    No pedals

Asking $4,600. Local or neighboring state sale. Would prefer not to ship since I’m lazy and would like to avoid the stress.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9613.jpeg 
Views:	181 
Size:	864.4 KB 
ID:	458262

Name:	IMG_9612.jpeg 
Views:	177 
Size:	737.5 KB 
ID:	458263

Name:	IMG_9611.jpeg 
Views:	172 
Size:	602.5 KB 
ID:	458264

Name:	IMG_9610.jpeg 
Views:	154 
Size:	821.5 KB 
ID:	458265
    Last edited by g_man80; 05-24-2023 at 08:08 PM.

I love mine! How tall are you? Was thinking of trying the One Up V2 - 210 but the measurements I was taking seemed to show that 180 was the largest that would fit…

I’m 6’ with a 34” inseam. The 210mm works great for me. Probably 1.5” to 2” of insertion left when set for my height in combination with 165mm cranks. It cannot be slammed to the collar though as it interferes with the frame kink and pivot bolt.

FYI: The ad is a typo, 210mm dropper, not 200mm. However I do have the pins for shortening if needed.

Price lowered. Also happy to sell as a partial build depending on what works for the buyer.

$4,700 now

One more price drop. I have a feeling I’m still quite a bit high. Might need to start putting some miles on it or break it down and part it out if I really want to move it.

This makes me sad, such a sweet whip. Shouldn’t have to give the thing away. You should just keep it and pommel it a season!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Any interest in parting it out? I'd potentially take the frame / fork off your hands.

Just an FYI—I paid 5k for ridewrapped 2022 stumpy evo pro last fall. I suspect the sales on these bikes last year dropped the resale a bit.

Yeah, the perpetual sale Specialized has been running isn’t helping. My build is a bit different, but certainly can be cross shopped with the Expert and Pro models.

Toast, I’ll let you know if I decide to part out and build something different.

I may steepen the front end and look at a few other changes to make it a bit more lively. That said, I really don’t “know” the bike yet and I’m just assuming it’ll be boring on most of stuff around SLC. I guess it’s an excuse to spend more time up the cottonwoods. However, my limited free time usually means BST, terror, Lost L, CC. Generally nothing that can’t be done on a HT or 120mm.

Quote Originally Posted by g_man80 View Post
    That said, I really don’t “know” the bike yet and I’m just assuming it’ll be boring on most of stuff around SLC. I guess it’s an excuse to spend more time up the cottonwoods. However, my limited free time usually means BST, terror, Lost L, CC. Generally nothing that can’t be done on a HT or 120mm.
    There's always Van Cott, and there's stuff in CC where that bike is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by g_man80 View Post
    I may steepen the front end and look at a few other changes to make it a bit more lively. That said, I really don’t “know” the bike yet and I’m just assuming it’ll be boring on most of stuff around SLC. I guess it’s an excuse to spend more time up the cottonwoods. However, my limited free time usually means BST, terror, Lost L, CC. Generally nothing that can’t be done on a HT or 120mm.
    Hit me up, if you want a tour of rides that justify this thing as built!